Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

I M Elmo

We're hiring!

55 posts in this topic

Recently there has been a lot of complaints of staff members not being active enough and I'm here to address this issue. TRiBot has been growing steadily for quite some time now and it's time for some new staff that can be as active as possible. Here's where you guys come in! Send in a resume via private message to me that includes your previous experience, a brief description about yourself, and why you think you would be a great staff member. I will try and go through every single application, but bear with me as it will take some time. Those with the most experience and best application will be hand-picked and compared with others. There is also a chance of there being a staff poll for the top 10 applicants. We will be hiring 3-5 members (3 Sectional Moderators and 2 Global moderators).

Minimum requirements:

• Post count of at least 50 (Don't spam just to raise it. I will be checking)
  • Registered for at least 1 month
  • VIP of course
  • 4 or less warning points
  • No active disputes or reports towards you

Note: Please send your resume/application in a text file. It makes it a lot easier for myself.

I'll no longer be taking in applications starting Saturday the 22nd.

~Elmo

Edited by I M Elmo

Reserved - and what if we had an account before?

because i just made this account on tribot but i have another tribot account which i only used for premium scripts

edit: ok thanks

Edited by Yoloswag69420
1 person likes this

Reserved - and what if we had an account before?

because i just made this account on tribot but i have another tribot account which i only used for premium scripts

I guess that would be acceptable if you could provide proof it was your previous account.

Good luck to everyone applying!

How long will the positions be open for?

I'll probably leave it open for a week.

Good luck people, i assume these people who are applying are moderating the forums rather than helping code?

Good luck people, i assume these people who are applying are moderating the forums rather than helping code?

It will be only for the forums as TRiLez is the developer.

I'll probably leave it open for a week.

Brilliant, I might have ago at applying. I'm an ex-zybez content team member.