Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Adam[Offgamer]

Progress of 8 months.

12 posts in this topic

Day 1

Starting stats: 10% bf 145 lbs 5'10

PRs: Bench 160 Deadlift 180 Squat 180

Posted Image

Chicken legs of peace.

Month 1

Stats: 10% bf 145 lbs 5'10

PRs: Bench 165 Deadlift 190 Squat 185

Posted Image

Month 2

Stats: 11% bf 150 lbs 5'10

PRs: Bench 165 Deadlift 190 Squat 185

Posted Image

Stopped taking progress for a couple months but

Month 8

Stats: 13% bf 172 lbs 5'10

PRs: Bench 270 Deadlift 425 Squat 400

Posted Image

Posted Image

Trill is mirin my progress.

what'd you do? take a bunch of pro's? im sorry buddy but it 8 months you don't go up 110 pounds in bench, nor any other lift. if that is the case i hope you took a proper post cycle... i know what somebody with an ecto/meso build normally can and can't do, even with every day dedication and more than adequate nutrition, gaining 22 pounds of muslce as an ectomorph in 6 months is unheard of...

what'd you do? take a bunch of pro's? im sorry buddy but it 8 months you don't go up 110 pounds in bench, nor any other lift. if that is the case i hope you took a proper post cycle... i know what somebody with an ecto/meso build normally can and can't do, even with every day dedication and more than adequate nutrition, gaining 22 pounds of muslce as an ectomorph in 6 months is unheard of...

We have someone here completely uneducated and jealous of your progress. Even though I cannot see your last pics, the numbers seem to be very good.

I'm a competitor in the NPC league myself I was 140lb in 2008 and im 190ish now. Very lean and strong.

Just because someone made progress doesnt nessesaraly mean hes taking pro hormones arcani. Youre ignorant.

This dude is just in his prime, hes young and able to produce muscle and strength very easily.

Not natty or lying about time frame. Sorry brah, but you can't fool someone with an understanding of human physiology. Even with perfect dieting, top tier genetics and a perfectly planned workout schedule it's still impossible.