Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iPetrified

The plan to lower bf%

12 posts in this topic

Some advice to lower BF%

Exercise when you are trying to cut fat - moderate if your doing it everyday

or intense (like insanity) if you are doing it every other day.

When you are at a high calorie deficit, you need to take it easier.

Diet consists of approximately 25% whole grains - whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, brown rice etc... (easy on the sauce, or go plain and bland with nothing)

35% steamed or cooked vegetables. Low salt. You can add some ginger garlic paste for spice and flavor. 

20% fresh vegetable juice with added fruit (juicer) or fruit on the side.

up to 10% nuts. If you're not eating nuts then more fruit or vegetable juice.

The remaining 10% should be lean meats

You can tweak the percentages a little bit. I prefer 20% whole grain and add onto lean meats because I tend to do high intensity workouts.

No, you don't need dairy. The vegetables should take care of all calcium and potassium needs. Small amount of meats should take care of the B vitamins and you could always multivitamin. This way you can eat 1500 kcal and still feel full all day.

--------to many of you focus on macronutrients, you forget about micronutrients and phytochemicals.---------------

Edited by iPetrified

Yeah true if you eat a lot of vegetables you will feel a whole lot better and still have almost no calories at all! 

It's not even that expensive! Surely, and ironically, you've made enough money from your payment authentication system to support such a purchase. Also, you should share your creations here! I'd be interested to see what you've made. Good luck with the search :)

Lol this sounds like a nutrition diet of a "Cardio Junkie". You need protein my nigga. Lots of it. If you are planning on ripping your muscles, You need way more protein then what you have.

hey guys a question,how far you can be without having health problems,i mean fat percent?

At 8% i am starting feeling more tired and more needed for sleep.

hey guys a question,how far you can be without having health problems,i mean fat percent?

8-10% is what an athletes bf% would be at. Professional Body Builders get theirs down to 4% or sometimes even 3%, this is always temporary though and definitely not safe to live at. If you really are at 8% then you probably should be happy with that, however you can try getting down to 6 or 7% if you really want to get that extra bit lean. Just remember to listen to your body, if you're losing massive amounts of sleep over it or feeling sick then just stop. Good luck anyway.

I suggest not falling below 10%. For most people, its not worth it, and is actually pretty gross to look at.

If you must be below 10%, stay at 8-9. Anything lower and you will suffer mentally, physically, and aesthetically. 

1 person likes this