Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sid

This is me

18 posts in this topic

I don't have any before photos of me before i started lifting weights. but this is what I look like now, just thought I'd share. Don't hate me :sleepy:

I will be 19 in just over 4 months

I have been lifting weights for about 3 months

I was 75kg's before i started exercising (I was overweight and unfit)

I currently weigh 62kg's

Posted Image

How long you been lifting for? You're gonna want to get on a bulk routine/diet to throw that mass on there :) Make sure to throw in some compound exercises and go heavy once you get your form down

Monday: Abs

Tuesday: Abs

Wednesday: Abs

Thursaday: Abs

Friday: Abs

Saturday: Abs

Sunday: Abs

Nah only joking but eat more op! Get on the bulk!

dudeee ! right u have a fast metabolism we get it, guys dont rip on him because he has a lean base to work from, kid you have to think one thing now one thing and that is EATT you need to double the amount of food your eating at the moment atleast, make sure u get 2-3g of protein per pound of bodyweight, smash the carbs and whole grains, eat big to get big dude, keep up with your ocmpound lifts if you do them if you dont then u have already failed lmao, just kidding but compound lifts are key !!! EAT big Lift heavy Be BIG !!!! good luck bro if you need any help or info about training nutrition or motivation contact me on skype which is in my sig, im a PT also you can check my threads out in fatloss, motivation and nutritional sections

Thanks for everybody's feedback. I have been lifting for about 3 months now And I agree I do need to bulk up alot more but i guess this picture doesn't show my arms very well. I will keep you guys posted with more photo's as i progress!

Sid you looking good man don't listen to all these dudes trying to use skinny cracks cause they jealous... remember how you felt when was heavier didn't want to take shirt off?

at this point you should research and decide what kind of muscles you want. i forget which is red fiber and which is white fibers called fast twitch and slow twitch.... very important. after all this is your life commitment

i am currently 37. in 11 years from ages 13-24 i spent 8.5 years locked up. when 18 in prison this old thinly jacked toned black guy taught me about two different muscles. white(fast twitch muscles) and red(slow twitch muscles)

the eat big lift big advice will get you red muscle cells(i think slow twitch) are 2x as big as white fibers BUT if you stop working out they will kinda deflate and you will get those no tone flabby muscles.

if you setup body through pushup,situps,pullups, and dips. oh my :P then do high rep low weight sets. you get white muscle cells(fast twitch i think) and if you stop working out you will lose a little size but maintain tone and they can always be turned into red cells down the road.

i went with white and at 37 not doing a push up since 24 i am still toned up i will take a picture tomorrow if i can

both white and red have different advantages and performances

i like white(so did Bruce Lee). my reason is because they don't go flabby and have more stamina and speed(watch MMA fighters or boxers where same weight but one toned thinner and other bulky muscles both with no fat you can see the speed difference

since your new to this you should go white for sure because of two things.

1. if down the road want to get bigger they can be turned into red cells

2.down the road you notice unbalanced muscle sizes it is easier to fluff them out with some red cells to even it then if you already had mostly red cells and had to build

my advice would be do pushups triangle,regular, and spread eagle like 10 each in a set of 30 both incline and decline. with other important calisthenics like pullups front and back these are very important

just do it like a madman 1 or 2 times a day untill you can do 100 pushups in a row and it don't even make you tired then hit the weights

i used to do thousands of pushups a day because not only my workout routine(never touched weights) but betting pushups and penalizing myself. best to do pushups all day cause every day you must +1 pushup to your first set of the day

also get into stretching and yoga

live happy my friend

thank you for your time

later Kings

A skinny guy with a six pack is like a fat girl with big boobs, it doesn't count.

Go on a diet gain some weight and it will look better.

keep it up!

Sid you looking good man don't listen to all these dudes trying to use skinny cracks cause they jealous... remember how you felt when was heavier didn't want to take shirt off?

at this point you should research and decide what kind of muscles you want. i forget which is red fiber and which is white fibers called fast twitch and slow twitch.... very important. after all this is your life commitment

i am currently 37. in 11 years from ages 13-24 i spent 8.5 years locked up. when 18 in prison this old thinly jacked toned black guy taught me about two different muscles. white(fast twitch muscles) and red(slow twitch muscles)

the eat big lift big advice will get you red muscle cells(i think slow twitch) are 2x as big as white fibers BUT if you stop working out they will kinda deflate and you will get those no tone flabby muscles.

if you setup body through pushup,situps,pullups, and dips. oh my :P then do high rep low weight sets. you get white muscle cells(fast twitch i think) and if you stop working out you will lose a little size but maintain tone and they can always be turned into red cells down the road.

i went with white and at 37 not doing a push up since 24 i am still toned up i will take a picture tomorrow if i can

i like white(so did Bruce Lee). my reason is because they don't go flabby and have more stamina and speed(watch MMA fighters or boxers where same weight but one toned thinner and other bulky muscles both with no fat you can see the speed difference

2.down the road you notice unbalanced muscle sizes it is easier to fluff them out with some red cells to even it then if you already had mostly red cells and had to build

my advice would be do pushups triangle,regular, and spread eagle like 10 each in a set of 30 both incline and decline. with other important calisthenics like pullups front and back these are very important

just do it like a madman 1 or 2 times a day untill you can do 100 pushups in a row and it don't even make you tired then hit the weights

i used to do thousands of pushups a day because not only my workout routine(never touched weights) but betting pushups and penalizing myself. best to do pushups all day cause every day you must +1 pushup to your first set of the day

live happy my friend

thank you for your time

later Kings

What an awesome reply! Thanks alot man, I'll get to those pushups!

live happy my friend

thank you for your time

later Kings

bro I don't think its true. No such thing as white/red muscle cells. Its all the same. The only reason why bigger people are slow is because they have a lot more mass to carry around, but ofcourse, this only goes to a certain point.

Take a guy like Cristiano Ronaldo, one of the fastest athlethes on the planet (for his sport, soccer). He has an extremely toned body as well as decent mass. No doubt this guy isn't as strong and big as pro bodybuilders, but this is because he trains for speed and agility, not for size and strength.

Thats the difference. If you train punching a bag the whole day, definately you'll have toned arms and torso, but not huge muscles. You'll still pack on some size though.

If you train lifting heavy weights through the possitive and negative, you'll have big bulky strong muscles. Obviously this only comes a certain point in which you'll get so big you start moving slow, but at a natural/lean point, you'll be as fast as any other person that trains the same way you do.

you welcome sid and you can get big from white muscle fiberes just is slower because they smaller

===================================================================================

@tony doubting red and white muscle fibers

people should at least google something before they try to say it ain't so and look like complete morons

http://www.livestrong.com/article/331534-white-muscle-vs-red-muscle-fitness/

not sure if kings trolling, anyway you got a solid base to work from just make sure you're hitting your daily protein/fat/carb intake i'd reccomend intermittent fasting, which basicly means you eat all your meals between certain times and only drink water and BCAA's during the day, you could look this up or youtube twinmuscleworkout as they're currently fasting also and they have loads of informative video's on this subject. Anyways goodluck on dem gainzz

not sure if kings trolling, anyway you got a solid base to work from just make sure you're hitting your daily protein/fat/carb intake i'd reccomend intermittent fasting, which basicly means you eat all your meals between certain times and only drink water and BCAA's during the day, you could look this up or youtube twinmuscleworkout as they're currently fasting also and they have loads of informative video's on this subject. Anyways goodluck on dem gainzz

Intermittent fasting for gains? Lol wat.

OP just bulk, like what every else has said, don't listen to this lol, BCAA's are also a waste unless you're cutting and even then.