Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FallenShadow

Lost your rank?

30 posts in this topic

Huh? Don't you have database backups for things like: "some of the groups has been accendently deleted. "

It's not really our, the paying customers fault, to correct your mistakes. I don't wanna bitch for nothing but I think you really need to get a better grip for administrating this site.

I seem to have been deleted from VIP as well.

Edited by wappe

I know it isn't, not saying you won't get it back? 

Just leave a reply when you lost your vip, so i can send it to the admin and give them your VIP back. 

Maybe some of the vip sellers can work on looking through who is lying and not? I can guarantee people are going to request vip for free.

Also, is the vip regenerated?

I only just noticed this error, i have just re-purchased VIP, as i tried to log on to tribot earlier and it said i wasn't VIP, i was surprised as i thought i had longer, but i checked my paypal and i think i have had VIP for a month, it might of been a coincidence, but can you check please as i do not want to lose out on VIP 

I just bought VIP again because i thought this wasn't going to get fixed, if you can add my days to my 30 days that i have know if you know how many days i had left last time?

my vip is gone, i can't remember this is already 30 days so could you check for me? 

thanks 

~Benn046

I lost my VIP have messaged IM Elmo about it, and still currently awaiting a response! Please help (:

I lost my VIP status. I can use the clients that I already have open but I cannot open anymore because I get the following error message: "You must be VIP to use the old-school client."

Would appreciate if somebody could look after this when they find the time.

Cheers

I lost my scripter rank.

Haaaalp!

Edit: PM'd elmo about it yesterday but it seems like he doesn't bother reading his PMs.

Edited by mooselet

If I were to purchase a VIP voucher would this solve my problem instead of waiting for whenever this issue possibly gets fixed, or would I still not be VIP even if I did redeem another voucher?