Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Only used this for ~10 hours before it logged me off and got perm banned.  
Was botting iron and banking it at east bank of varrok, other than that - great script!

Just a heads up, after the skill worlds update today I can't access certain worlds.  Bot seems to get stuck on them, think there's an issue logging in, and just stops running.

Only used this for ~10 hours before it logged me off and got perm banned.  

Was botting iron and banking it at east bank of varrok, other than that - great script!

@vagadyt

It's not recommended to use the script in popular locations like varrock east. If you want to use it there, and you have the premium version, at least select custom rocks. If you are mining iron rocks, it's not recommended at all to bot there.

There are skill worlds like 353 and 361 can you put an option to avoid those worlds or just overall exclude those when worldhopping? 

Just a heads up, after the skill worlds update today I can't access certain worlds.  Bot seems to get stuck on them, think there's an issue logging in, and just stops running.

@jrub

@theabactor

Will be fixed soon.

@jrub

@theabactor

EDIT: Should be fixed now. You can enable skill total worlds before you start the script. They are disabled by default.

Could you make it so the bot when banking just uses Deposit Box's since they're usually closer to doors? Would save time not having to input a pin or you could maybe make the bot switch randomly/every other time to bank using one? 

@True_Mako

I can add this in the rewrite when I get around to doing it.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

@vagadyt

It's not recommended to use the script in popular locations like varrock east. If you want to use it there, and you have the premium version, at least select custom rocks. If you are mining iron rocks, it's not recommended at all to bot there.

@jrub

@theabactor

Will be fixed soon.

@jrub

@theabactor

EDIT: Should be fixed now. You can enable skill total worlds before you start the script. They are disabled by default.

@True_Mako

I can add this in the rewrite when I get around to doing it.

thanks!

Ran the trial and it worked almost flawlessly. So I purchased the Premium :) will let you know if I find bugs. Thanks!

is there a siggy for this script? because ive racked up quite some hours :P

also, the world switcher beta just sits there after a few hops, or after mining a runite ore, can you please fix that?

@jrub

There are no signatures right now.

I will take a look what's causing this problem with the in-game worldhopper, thank you for the bug report.

For the past few days I've had some issues running the Rune Mining script in Nezzy.  The bot seems to get stuck on the southeast corner of the island and doesn't actually try to mine the ore, even if it's available.  If I click on the ore, it fixes itself and will run fine for a while.  It's caused me to get under half as much rune ore per hour.

For the past few days I've had some issues running the Rune Mining script in Nezzy.  The bot seems to get stuck on the southeast corner of the island and doesn't actually try to mine the ore, even if it's available.  If I click on the ore, it fixes itself and will run fine for a while.  It's caused me to get under half as much rune ore per hour.

@theabactor

Will send you a PM asking for more information.

same, except it happens also when theres no ore at the southeast corner, itll just sit there and wait a bit before hopping 

same, except it happens also when theres no ore at the southeast corner, itll just sit there and wait a bit before hopping 

@jrub

Please try deleting your hooks.dat file from your .tribot/settings folder. After you have deleted it, restart tribot completely.

If that doesn't fix the issue, I'm going to need more information from you. What settings are you using, specifically, did you change any of the default settings? 

A screenshot of it happening would be nice so I can actually see what's going on.

Also, doing a script stack trace can sometimes help too. Go to Script ---> Print script stack trace and copypaste/screenshot whatever it prints out in the client debug. You need to do this when the script is stuck.

Also about the problem you reported earlier. The in-game worldhopper is working just fine. I need the same information from you to know what's going on with that too. However, if you are using looking glass, try it without it to see if looking glass is causing problems for you. 

Edited by Aropupu

@jrub

Please try deleting your hooks.dat file from your .tribot/settings folder. After you have deleted it, restart tribot completely.

If that doesn't fix the issue, I'm going to need more information from you. What settings are you using, specifically, did you change any of the default settings? 

A screenshot of it happening would be nice so I can actually see what's going on.

Also, doing a script stack trace can sometimes help too. Go to Script ---> Print script stack trace and copypaste/screenshot whatever it prints out in the client debug. You need to do this when the script is stuck.

Also about the problem you reported earlier. The in-game worldhopper is working just fine. I need the same information from you to know what's going on with that too. However, if you are using looking glass, try it without it to see if looking glass is causing problems for you. 

i am not currently using looking glass, i have deleted my ENTIRE tribot folder twice, didnt do much, im using 2 sharks as food, neity runite rocks, faster mouse speed when switching worlds (though it was happening before i used this option too, i just thought enabling it would fix it) , mouse speed in the low 200s

and the problem with worldhop is that it looks like its trying to click on a world right under where the last world being displayed on the scrolling menu is and doesnt scroll for it 

EDIT

i got a snap of the stack trace while it was just sitting there

4a316f062253536cbbb0000ffdc5d35c.png

also it seems to be going a bit faster now, but it still happened once or twice 

EDIT

was running the script, got a good amount of ores and apparently 1 hour later it was just sitting there not hopping or anything, i logged it out and grabbed the stack trace for that too

dacbe2cefb16f3ab6167b3c991fc884f.png

Edited by jrub

i am not currently using looking glass, i have deleted my ENTIRE tribot folder twice, didnt do much, im using 2 sharks as food, neity runite rocks, faster mouse speed when switching worlds (though it was happening before i used this option too, i just thought enabling it would fix it) , mouse speed in the low 200s

and the problem with worldhop is that it looks like its trying to click on a world right under where the last world being displayed on the scrolling menu is and doesnt scroll for it 

EDIT

i got a snap of the stack trace while it was just sitting there

also it seems to be going a bit faster now, but it still happened once or twice 

EDIT

was running the script, got a good amount of ores and apparently 1 hour later it was just sitting there not hopping or anything, i logged it out and grabbed the stack trace for that too

@jrub

The script stack traces point to Tribot's login bot, which would be a Tribot-related problem. I'll have to ask you some questions, which I will PM to you, to make sure.

EDIT: The first script stack trace I was able to recreate on my own, but it didn't get stuck on it. It's part of Tribot's own failsafe for the "too many login attempts". It unfortunately waits for a certain amount of time before continuing again and there's nothing I can do about that. The script shouldn't get stuck on that for too long though, maybe a few seconds and then it continues normally.

Edited by Aropupu