Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

I want to say I saw it with a bronze pickaxe equipped again in the Motherlode mine, I only have a rune pickaxe (can't wield) and it was banked and probably took out a bronze pickaxe from the boxes and equipped it.

@Zombobo

I didn't remember the script would always equip the bronze pickaxe immediately when it picks it up and unfortunately Tribot's antiban combined with Tribot missclicking can sometimes get the bronze pickaxe from the crate. I made it impossible for the script to equip the pickaxe so it should not happen anymore and it should just drop it like it's supposed to. Sorry for the inconvenience. Just restart the script to update it.

I seem to be having trouble with world hopping mode it gets stuck on the world selection screen.

@Aropupu

On the world selection screen it keeps hovering over worlds until the message comes up in the debug "Got stucck on the worldhopping screen? Trying to close it...." once it closes the screen it resumes. http://gyazo.com/83657fd85c50d440d8a0bae519739f05

Edited by Jebbyo

@white mag152

There doesn't seem to be any issues. Try restarting the script and if it's still happening, take a screenshot of where the mouse goes slightly off.

I ran it today for about 12 hours and when i came back the mouse wasn't off at all, but for whatever reason it was hovering over the world and not clicking. I did have a problem with the mouse being off last night, if i see it happen again I'll screenshot it.

hey for some reason when I started the script this morning, it says next worldhop in 55 minutes for mining rune. Do you know why this would be the case?

@amaubin

You have worldhopping mode enabled in aminer's settings. Disable it.

and it also gets stuck on worldhopping screen

Also having issues world hopping, script just jumps all over the world selection screen never actually picking a world

Same having problems world hopping.

nic script my friend  an guys make sure u make a bug report to help him  solve the issue im happy  to see  the maker of script putting in time  thanks man I thank you <3

I seem to be having trouble with world hopping mode it gets stuck on the world selection screen.

@Aropupu

On the world selection screen it keeps hovering over worlds until the message comes up in the debug "Got stucck on the worldhopping screen? Trying to close it...." once it closes the screen it resumes. http://gyazo.com/83657fd85c50d440d8a0bae519739f05

I ran it today for about 12 hours and when i came back the mouse wasn't off at all, but for whatever reason it was hovering over the world and not clicking. I did have a problem with the mouse being off last night, if i see it happen again I'll screenshot it.

@srig

@rs91

@Jebbyo

@white mag152

The script was accidentally updated in a debug mode and I usually test my scripts locally which is why this happened. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the script will be fixed shortly.

EDIT: Worldhopping is now fixed and the script should work normally. Just restart the script to update it.

Edited by Aropupu

So, I made a few f2p accounts and things I've noticed are, when you go into combat and the script is attempting to flee it wont turn run on to flee if it isnt already, it will randomly walk like its going to bank even if the inventory isn't full and then realizes it and heads back to keep mining, There doesn't seem to be a way to toggle off worldhopping? I've looked and cant find it, I try to bank clay for ex and any time i lose like 3 even if i'm getting majority of them it will world hop.

Also there is a queue option for scripts, so if i have 15 accounts and i want to run all 5 instances for 8 hours a day x3 I can't figure out how to set up the queue with the script, it will start it but there's no way to indicate what i want done unless im there when it starts

So, I made a few f2p accounts and things I've noticed are, when you go into combat and the script is attempting to flee it wont turn run on to flee if it isnt already, it will randomly walk like its going to bank even if the inventory isn't full and then realizes it and heads back to keep mining, There doesn't seem to be a way to toggle off worldhopping? I've looked and cant find it, I try to bank clay for ex and any time i lose like 3 even if i'm getting majority of them it will world hop.

Also there is a queue option for scripts, so if i have 15 accounts and i want to run all 5 instances for 8 hours a day x3 I can't figure out how to set up the queue with the script, it will start it but there's no way to indicate what i want done unless im there when it starts

Of course the script will run away if it's in combat. The script doesn't have proper support for lower combat levels in areas that have aggressive npcs. You need to either raise your combat level or change your location.

The script will only worldhop if you have worldhopping enabled by choosing the method as worldhopping or in the antiban options. Please check the antiban options. There are many reasons the script could worldhop too. By default the script will worldhop if your rocks are stolen too many times for example. You can change and even disable those reasons in the settings.

The script doesn't currently support script queue. I don't think that is even promised anywhere. I can add a "last settings" option which will just use the last saved settings but that will have to wait until I get some issues on my other scripts sorted out.

Edited by Aropupu

Of course the script will run away if it's in combat. The script doesn't have proper support for lower combat levels in areas that have aggressive npcs. You need to either raise your combat level or change your location.

The script will only worldhop if you have worldhopping enabled by choosing the method as worldhopping or in the antiban options. Please check the antiban options. There are many reasons the script could worldhop too. By default the script will worldhop if your rocks are stolen too many times for example. You can change and even disable those reasons in the settings.

The script doesn't currently support script queue. I don't think that is even promised anywhere. I can add a "last settings" option which will just use the last saved settings but that will have to wait until I get some issues on my other scripts sorted out.

Ah thanks! They were just some things I noticed, I searched for the worldhopping and couldn't find it anywhere, I know where to look now thanks! And on the script queue, it's a new feature and I didnt know if it was supported or not and Isn't a big deal I was just curious about it, nothing you need to actually do unless you want too. Thanks for getting back to me.