Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, cjn3576 said:

Hey Aropupu,

Im at a total loss here. I purchased this script twice now and ive never gotten custom rocks to work. I followed everything in the having problems with this script thread and they still do not work. No matter what i do I cannot get any rocks in the quarry to select, or any rocks at all. Even the select nearest button returns the same error in the debug. 

My settings file is blank from deleting everything and trying fresh so uploading that will do no good. Tried in resizable and also fixed with the same problem. I am selecting the quarry as the location and then trying to select the custom rocks since the quarry settings do not seem to work either, bot just stands there like it also isnt detecting rocks.

Hope you can help, thanks.

Both quarry and custom rock selection are working without any issues. Usually if the script "just stands there" and you are unable to select any custom rocks, it means that your tribot client is not working correctly. Your hooks are most likely broken. If you haven't already, please try closing ALL runescape clients and tribot clients and then use naton's hooks and cache deleter:

Are you using tribot 11 or tribot 10? Are you using the latest version of whichever Tribot version you are using?

Also, make sure to disable "Use hook storage" in tribot settings if you have it enabled for some reason.

Edited by Aropupu

Array
2 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Both quarry and custom rock selection are working without any issues. Usually if the script "just stands there" and you are unable to select any custom rocks, it means that your tribot client is not working correctly. Your hooks are most likely broken. If you haven't already, please try closing ALL runescape clients and tribot clients and then use naton's hooks and cache deleter:

Are you using tribot 11 or tribot 10? Are you using the latest version of whichever Tribot version you are using?

Also, make sure to disable "Use hook storage" in tribot settings if you have it enabled for some reason.

I have already tried everything in the "Are you having problems with this script" section, I am using tribot 10 and yes it is the latest version. Use hook storage is not in use.

Actually just got it working but posting the solution in case anyone else runs into this. Had to delete all Jagex files from my PC, not just the cache or hooks everything. 

Thanks for responding.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Frozen Fury said:

ive got a problem with mining guild 3iron rocks west / he keeps on clicking deposit box close it and click on it again.. ive got nothing in my inv? how do i fix this?

Mining guild is working without any issues. Most likely something wrong with your settings. Do you have gem bag usage enabled combined with deposit box usage in mining guild? Disable gem bag usage if you don't intend to use one. I will update a fix for the bug with these two settings either way so that it will be able to try to withdraw a gem bag if gem bag usage is enabled with deposit boxes.

If that isn't the cause of the issue, please do send me all of your settings. You can get your settings by going to your .tribot folder and opening aMiner2_settings file in notepad. Then just copypaste all the text inside it here. You can get to your .tribot folder easily by going to File --> View local scripts folder in your tribot client and then going a few folders back from there.

Edited by Aropupu

Posted (edited)

Has anyone had this issue, in mother load?

my bots sometimes remove all their clothing, and dump it in the bank

making me look like a complete bot and getting banned

, edit

not often at all, very rarely. but still it happens and I have to catch it out its worrying me just trying to find a permanent fix for this

Edited by Ondog

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Ondog said:

Has anyone had this issue, in mother load?

my bots sometimes remove all their clothing, and dump it in the bank

making me look like a complete bot and getting banned

, edit

not often at all, very rarely. but still it happens and I have to catch it out its worrying me just trying to find a permanent fix for this

It's possible that Tribot could missclick on the wrong deposit button which is out of my control. Have not experienced that myself but I assume it's either caused by low fps or lag spike on your end or some form of antiban within TRibot's clicking methods. You can improve tribot client performance by lowering client paint delay and increasing heap size.

If you are using the bank chest, there are settings in there to disable the "deposit worn items button" which will fix the issue if it's caused by missclicks since it will completely remove the button from your bank.

GtcL5GC.png

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2020 at 7:57 PM, Frozen Fury said:

Will there be a daeyalt essence mining added in the future? This would realy help me out as a iron man for getting essence :)

Most likely yes. I'll take a look once I get the quest done etc.

Edited by Aropupu

On 6/8/2020 at 3:06 PM, Zetherin said:

For some reason when I try to mine iron in the Member guild, it either keeps logging out (even though no players are at the rocks) or it will place itself in between all 3 iron rocks then not click anything. Any ideas on what is wrong with it?

Seems to be working without any issues mining iron in mining guild member area. Most likely something wrong with your Tribot client. If your hooks are broken, your client might not be detecting the rocks properly. Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. If those steps fail, please do make a proper bug report (instructions in the same place).

Two things I've noticed about this bot after some time using V3. Starting the script using custom veins yields a "no viens are found" issue...not sure what settings are selected that are causing this irregularity. 2.) Script uses the deposit box very slowly. This used to not be the case. I have changed around many of the settings and nothing seems to help.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, IDontActuallyLift said:

When the script attempts to world hop it gets stuck.  The client debug simply reads "Trying to update world list..." over and over.  I assume this is an issue with tribot from the most recent update?

Yes. If you continue having issues with worldhopping even in the new tribot updates, you can revert back to 10.24.2 and it should work without issues. I tested the latest 10.25.8 just now, and it seemed to worldhop without issues.

EDIT: Seems like Looking Glass has issues worldhopping still so if you are using looking glass, just revert back to Tribot version 10.24.2 for now. You can select an older Tribot version before you login to the tribot client.

Edited by Aropupu

Used this for a few days making sure I use it for small amounts at a time. Worked pretty well, had the issue with the world hopping which kept bugging out and tried to log in today.. account is banned. Luckily a 2 day ban but sadly means I can't use this again...very sad!

3 minutes ago, ark_trapper said:

Do you have a guide to setup sandstone quarry mining for ironman? or Can someone help me with the settings

thanks

If you are only mining sandstone, select custom sandstone rocks under custom settings. (select quarry as the location before you select the custom rocks)
If you want to deposit sandstone into the grinder, enable the setting for it under quarry settings. (you can get to quarry settings after you select quarry as the location)

24 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

If you are only mining sandstone, select custom sandstone rocks under custom settings. (select quarry as the location before you select the custom rocks)
If you want to deposit sandstone into the grinder, enable the setting for it under quarry settings. (you can get to quarry settings after you select quarry as the location)

Do i start at the quarry? how many skins do i need in inventory? do i need a knife in inventory?

15 minutes ago, ark_trapper said:

Do i start at the quarry? how many skins do i need in inventory? do i need a knife in inventory?

1. Yes start at quarry.

2. as many as you want

3. no, knife is not used by the script. Options are to refill at poll fountain, refill with humidify spell or logout once out of water

12 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

1. Yes start at quarry.

2. as many as you want

3. no, knife is not used by the script. Options are to refill at poll fountain, refill with humidify spell or logout once out of water

Awesome thanks! any recommended settings i should use on the script ?

Thanks

25 minutes ago, dubzz said:

Yeah bot deposited all of my gear then didn't re-equip my pickaxe for some reason.

Please do make a proper bug report:

- Send me your settings. You can get your settings by going to your .tribot folder and opening aMiner2_settings file in notepad. Then just copypaste all the text inside it here. You can get to your .tribot folder easily by going to File --> View local scripts folder in your tribot client and then going a few folders back from there.

- Tell me about your setup. Are you using Tribot 10 or Tribot 11? Are you using looking glass? If you are, what client are you using? Are you using the script in resizable mode or fixed mode? Screenshot of your client when the issue is happening.

- Send me full client debug and bot debug information after the issue happens. You can copypaste both by doing the following: 
DzdslQF.png

40 minutes ago, bottstuff said:

scripts broken wont nav to any iron spots in var east or west

Some of Tribot's minimap methods are broken on resizable mode after the recent runescape update. Either change to fixed mode in runescape settings or wait for a fix from Tribot.