Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Array
Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2020 at 2:50 PM, fozi1993 said:

THE BEST FREAKING BOT I EVEN SAW AND MEET ON MY LIFE , 

I swear i got from 34 mining to 99 mining in 2 week's NON STOP AT ALL , NO BREAKS 

thanks bro ❤️

do you by any chance have any logs or pics?! that's amazing

Edited by vietkid221
misspelt by as buy *cries*

Script has been working really good, but after using the agility shortcut option seems to break the bot every now and than or at least I believe it does.
The reason why I think this is the case as before using the shortcut the script worked fine but not some times the script will stop working and just very slowly move the mouse and not do anything.

On 4/13/2020 at 6:06 PM, DickNixon said:

Also, would you be able to add Esc to close deposit box rather than cicking the button to close? maybe spread out the the duration it takes to close the bank window so it is inot instant or the same repetitive speed.

It alreay has this, im just a pleb and didnt see the setting. Great script tho!

Aropupu, after running this script for 48 hours (and never previously botting), my account with 85 mining has been banned. It only yielded 15-18 runite ores/hour at the mining guild. Could you please consider offering a refund, as I no longer have a use for the script and quite disappointed with the outcome. Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Hi Just bought the script - any idea what I'm doing wrong?

[20:42:34] Downloading script 'aMiner v2'.
[20:42:36] Script Started: aMiner v2.
[20:42:42] Latest updates: [4_1]
[20:42:42] - Gem bag support added
[20:43:26] java.lang.NullPointerException
[20:43:26]     at scripts.miner3.motherlode.d.B(SackHandler.java:341)
[20:43:26]     at scripts.miner3.oa.m(Beta.java:84)
[20:43:26]     at scripts.miner2.Main.run(Main.java:198)
[20:43:26]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[20:43:26] Script Ended: aMiner v2.

[20:42:31] C:\Users\HFait\AppData\Roaming\.tribot

Edited by HFai1996

Posted (edited)
On 4/15/2020 at 8:04 PM, jbfootie said:

tried using this today at iron rocks in the mining guild, pressed start didnt do anything. tried this four times before giving up. not sure what other info i can give, pick axe equipped/unquipped. in fixed mode.

Mining guild iron rocks seem to be working without any issues. Issue is most likely on your end. Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. If those don't solve the issues, please do make a proper bug report. Instructions for a proper bug report are in the same place.

On 4/16/2020 at 2:25 PM, dannyyy said:

Great script been running it with no problems but how do i delete a saved custom profile?

You can manually delete a profile by going to your .tribot folder and there aMiner profiles folder. There you will find a file called aMiner2_profiles.ini which you can open in notepad and delete the profile name you want to delete from the list inside it. Just make sure you don't delete any other profiles from it. I can add an easier way to delete a profile in the GUI but for now that's the only way to do it.

On 4/17/2020 at 10:48 PM, King Leroy said:

been using the beta v3 lately.. when world hopping the script seems to not figure out how many nuggets are actually in the bank i have 78 but i shows me i have 55

Gonna need a bit more information on the issue. Will send you a PM asking for more information.

1 hour ago, HFai1996 said:

Hi Just bought the script - any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Your Tribot client is not working correctly. It's getting null varbits, which is usually caused by broken hooks in your client. Check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

Edited by Aropupu

soo...some issues iv noticed, the signiture for the script is gone? "i was going to ask you if there was a way to see how many runite ore iv mine on this tribot account iv been using your script for like 6+ years on and off"

another thing iv noticed is the method for getting back to tzhaar mining cave after being killed "death walk" is broken, 8/10 times it logs out and the script will break. 
please for god sakes please iv been a long time supporter of your script and i will continue to be but please please iv asked before and i need to ask again, please allow the usage of glory (1-6) for karajama teleport in favor of the death walk through the jungle. when the scirpt has to take 10 minutes to walk back instead of using an easy to purchase glory to teleport back you lose all your remembered ore and have a chance of the script failing and standing in lumbridge til it logs out. 
this has happened to me almost every time the account dies from a pker in the past 2 weeks. pplllllease please i beg of you please let me use glory to telly back pleeeease!!!

can you also please help me a little more, so like when pkers attack the bot and it cant log out in time the bot will freeze and the account will die, can we pleasse wear the glory if selected to teleport out when being attacked then to teleport back using the same glory to karamja after using the glory to teleport away from the pker to either edgevil or al kharid to bank, pleeeease this would increase the productivity for me by miles and help the bot stay running for longer periods so i wont have to keep babysitting and restarting 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

soo...some issues iv noticed, the signiture for the script is gone? "i was going to ask you if there was a way to see how many runite ore iv mine on this tribot account iv been using your script for like 6+ years on and off"

another thing iv noticed is the method for getting back to tzhaar mining cave after being killed "death walk" is broken, 8/10 times it logs out and the script will break. 
please for god sakes please iv been a long time supporter of your script and i will continue to be but please please iv asked before and i need to ask again, please allow the usage of glory (1-6) for karajama teleport in favor of the death walk through the jungle. when the scirpt has to take 10 minutes to walk back instead of using an easy to purchase glory to teleport back you lose all your remembered ore and have a chance of the script failing and standing in lumbridge til it logs out. 
this has happened to me almost every time the account dies from a pker in the past 2 weeks. pplllllease please i beg of you please let me use glory to telly back pleeeease!!!

25 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

can you also please help me a little more, so like when pkers attack the bot and it cant log out in time the bot will freeze and the account will die, can we pleasse wear the glory if selected to teleport out when being attacked then to teleport back using the same glory to karamja after using the glory to teleport away from the pker to either edgevil or al kharid to bank, pleeeease this would increase the productivity for me by miles and help the bot stay running for longer periods so i wont have to keep babysitting and restarting 

There have never been signatures for this script.

If the script fails, you need to make a proper bug report. I might need to remove tzhaar runite rocks as a location if there are issues since I don't have an account to test it with and I won't rely on other people's accounts.

Anyway, sounds like you should request someone to make a private script for you instead of buying a script that doesn't meet your needs.

Edited by Aropupu

4 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

There have never been signatures for this script.

If the script fails, you need to make a proper bug report. I might need to remove tzhaar runite rocks as a location if there are issues since I don't have an account to test it with and I won't rely on other people's accounts.

Anyway, sounds like you should request someone to make a private script for you instead of buying a script that doesn't meet your needs.

sir? im sorry i didn't mean to offend. i love your script and i have been paying for a very long time and will continue to do so, please dont remove tzhaar i require that location for mining and i wish to continue to use this script for that purpose. 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

sir? im sorry i didn't mean to offend. i love your script and i have been paying for a very long time and will continue to do so, please dont remove tzhaar i require that location for mining and i wish to continue to use this script for that purpose. 

I said I might need to, not that I will. If there's an issue that I cannot fix without having an account that can access it and/or it's easier for me to just remove it and give possible refunds.

Edited by Aropupu

3 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

I said I might need to, not that I will. If there's an issue that I cannot fix without having an account that can access it and/or it's easier for me to just remove it and give possible refunds.

i understand sir, i appreciate all of the hard work you put into the script.
i find the area works flawlessly and i love using this script, i have had it run for like 83 hours around i think? i have a screen shot somewhere in my pc. 

so thank you so much for script i love it.

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2020 at 10:54 AM, Eliteguardians said:

Aropupu, after running this script for 48 hours (and never previously botting), my account with 85 mining has been banned. It only yielded 15-18 runite ores/hour at the mining guild. Could you please consider offering a refund, as I no longer have a use for the script and quite disappointed with the outcome. Thank you.

It’s probably cause u ran it for 48 hours. If you’re doing this to benefit your account why bot it like you’re gold farming , bot it as if your playing those hours. Don’t let greed get to u .

Edited by ciwservice

7 hours ago, ciwservice said:

It’s probably cause u ran it for 48 hours. If you’re doing this to benefit your account why bot it like you’re gold farming , bot it as if your playing those hours. Don’t let greed get to u .

I didn't run it for 48 hours straight. I ran it for past 2 days for 4-6 hours a day. So, I should have clarified.