Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

15 minutes ago, mrhongz said:

https://gyazo.com/2822cd6f810c451fd1034c2047e17c51]

The problem I'm having is, I have Burning Amulet selected, but after it banks, it will "Walk back to mine" instead.

Seems like I had not added burning amulet support when using mage arena as bank. This should be fixed in the latest version of the script. Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

Just now, mrhongz said:

Thanks. Is there a reason  why my "Bank using KBD cave" isn't an option for me to use?

It hasn't been added yet because there haven't been any users asking for it to be added. The option is a placeholder showing that I might be willing to add it if there are enough people asking for it.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, thepope821 said:

Probably your proxies

how can i check that? my accounts legit get banned sperm straight away soo annoying i even got a new router so a new ip?? i bot on osbuddy with hourglass is that the reason? for as far  i know i dont got a proxy enabled who can help me

so far so good has went for 8ish hours on two accounts, only thing im noticing is that the nugget count is off and the script is stopping early

i figured out that it is sometimes opening the bank twice. counting the nuggets in the inventory twice.

could it refresh nugget count before closing banking interface opposed to when its opening/depositing

Edited by ohnoitsuhoh
suggestion

Its worked a week ago ago. Its now kinda bugged for me. I already deleted all the tribot old files + jagexcache.  It only will deposit 1 time. Before that bugg, the ""sack""-counter didnt work correctly, sometimes it would say 2/3 but the sack was empty. Sometimes it would mine even while the sack is full and spam click with a full inventory of dirt mine.

Hey guys, 

loving the script so far! Which dropping method would you recommend for least likely detection?

i feel like the shift dropping looks Quite robotic and believe this is what got me banned in the first instance. I’m thinking maybe the Mousekey  is a better option as it looks realistic. Any suggestions or previous experiences would be greatly appreciated :)   

10 hours ago, simongek said:

Big fan to this script not gonna lie one of the best mining scripts. I play on a ironman and is it possible to add a feature it mines sand and depost it? or would that be to much effort since you need to add waterskins?

It's already in there and working!

Well, i dunno what happened. I've used this script in the past without issue. But past few times i've tried to use your script for mlm it just runs to a corner of the map and spam clicks in the distance. am i just doing something wrong now that i wasn't doing before..? anyone else having this problem?

2 hours ago, RippedFreak said:

@Aropupu The script is currently not working well at the Motherload. Once it gets a full inventory of paydirt it gets stuck at the ore veins and doesn't recognize to mine the rocks that block the way to the deposit box, it just stands there very bot like. Refer to pic below. 

Motherlode seems to be working without any issues. Most likely the issue is on your end (Tribot client not working correctly for you). Check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post of this thread for instructions to the most common fixes to Tribot issues. Most important steps are deleting hooks.dat, deleting jagex cache and restarting tribot/lg client afterwards.

Edited by Aropupu

2 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Motherlode seems to be working without any issues. Most likely the issue is on your end (Tribot client not working correctly for you). Check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post of this thread for instructions to the most common fixes to Tribot issues. Most important steps are deleting hooks.dat, deleting jagex cache and restarting tribot/lg client afterwards.

@Aropupu just tried those steps and now the script is even worse....not sure why. Deleted hooks.dat and jagex cache, the LIVE folder. 

8 hours ago, LyfeStyle said:

followed all the steps. deleted, reinstalled, still wont handle mlm

I need more information to possibly help you. The most common reason for MLM to not work is that the user doesn't select the location as Motherlode. Make sure you have selected the location as motherlode before pressing the start button. Otherwise, please do respond to the PM that I sent you where I ask for more information.

12 hours ago, RippedFreak said:

Update, script works but only in console mode, not resizeable mode. 

Script works just fine on resizable mode

Edited by Aropupu