Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Array
2 hours ago, tompasta said:

I am really enjoing your script, but sometimes the firewall prompt comes up and I have to click endlessly on always allow. Is there something I can do about this?

That's Tribot's firewall and it happens because it doesn't have some runescape connections whitelisted. You can disable the firewall in Tribot's settings (under File --> Settings):
https://i.imgur.com/kfp8WaW.png

Edited by Aropupu

21 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

That's Tribot's firewall and it happens because it doesn't have some runescape connections whitelisted. You can disable the firewall in Tribot's settings (under File --> Settings):
https://i.imgur.com/kfp8WaW.png

Thank you, i was already searching but didn't know I could scroll down. BTW your scripts are the best!!! just got 1 more question, if I find a golem while mining does the bot automatic keep it.

10 hours ago, yagayaganiga said:

i am unsure what is going on but the runite mining version is not detecting runeite rocks and just keeps hopping worlds 

10 hours ago, yagayaganiga said:

also i noticed that hop to pvp worlds is not working for runite miner. it wants to click a few times and cant get past the question if you are sure or not and then skips and goes to a different world.

Script mines runite rocks without any issues while worldhopping. Most likely issue is on your end. Please do check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

You can change the in-game switcher method in the worldhopping settings to avoid the second issue for now. Will be updating a fix for it soon. EDIT: Should be fixed in the latest version.

Edited by Aropupu

Hey, so I got a 2 day ban after using this for three hours last night power mining iron ore (first time botting since RS2 days), how do I go about refunding the script? I assume I just got unlucky, but there's no way I'll risk using it again since the next ban will likely be a perma ban. Cheers.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Kryos
Is there a reason this was hidden?

14 hours ago, daniyelru13 said:

I tried using the motherlode setting, and it doesn't seem to work. Bot just sits there and doesn't do anything. I also turned my roofs off. 

Motherlode is working without any issues. Most likely the issue is on your end. Make sure to select Motherlode as the location to mine in before you start the script. If that isn't the issue, your Tribot client is most likely not working correctly. Check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. Most important steps in there are restarting tribot and deleting hooks.dat.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 1:45 PM, yagayaganiga said:

can you please add fossil island runite rocks to the options please?

anything on this?

iv been using your script off and on for 5 years 😛 was insainly bummed that you took away my one time auth lifetime pass that i paid ALOT for and started charging monthly for this...feels like a slap in the face.

in other words...please implement an afk timer before hopping worlds option. i use this script everyday and so far every hour or 2 it will stop because of the login exceeding crap from world hopping too many times...please find a way to counter this because it is making the runite version not worth the money i had to pay AGAIN after you wanted to charge monthly...make it worth the price. other world hopping dependent scripts have afk timers pre world hop to counter the world hop limiter. without this addition i feel like the price you want us to pay for the runite version is a rip off.  also without this addition to the runite miner the script will fail and hit the world hop limiter every 8 minutes and will lower your runite ore per hour from 40-60 down to 8-20 its very very very bad....please work on this...its unacceptable for a 7 dollar a month script...

also if you are going to suggest abc2 delay then dont bother...it only helps when its not as crowded or gets lucky with finding worlds with rocks. if it doesnt find any ore to mine it will insta hop over and over til limiter is reached. so the abc2 delay is not working for countering the world hop limiter.

Edited by yagayaganiga

9 hours ago, yagayaganiga said:

anything on this?

iv been using your script off and on for 5 years 😛 was insainly bummed that you took away my one time auth lifetime pass that i paid ALOT for and started charging monthly for this...feels like a slap in the face.

in other words...please implement an afk timer before hopping worlds option. i use this script everyday and so far every hour or 2 it will stop because of the login exceeding crap from world hopping too many times...please find a way to counter this because it is making the runite version not worth the money i had to pay AGAIN after you wanted to charge monthly...make it worth the price. other world hopping dependent scripts have afk timers pre world hop to counter the world hop limiter. without this addition i feel like the price you want us to pay for the runite version is a rip off.  also without this addition to the runite miner the script will fail and hit the world hop limiter every 8 minutes and will lower your runite ore per hour from 40-60 down to 8-20 its very very very bad....please work on this...its unacceptable for a 7 dollar a month script...

also if you are going to suggest abc2 delay then dont bother...it only helps when its not as crowded or gets lucky with finding worlds with rocks. if it doesnt find any ore to mine it will insta hop over and over til limiter is reached. so the abc2 delay is not working for countering the world hop limiter.

1. If you are unhappy with the runite version feel free to not purchase it in the future. That's literally what the trial is for so you don't have to purchase the script at all if you are not happy with it. I also have a very lenient refund policy when it comes to script issues if you contact me within a timely manner.
2. There are no lifetime auths anymore because Tribot decided to get rid of them for a good reason. You can disagree with that and even I disagree with how the whole thing was handled. That is ancient history at this point though.
3. You need to suggest new features for me to add them. I also need more information to add features in the way users would like.
4. I have refunded you the credits for your most latest purchase.

About Fossil Island: Another user was able to mine there with custom settings. I might add it as a preset location in the future.

Edited by Aropupu

@Aropupu

Small little bug; if you don't have " Use deposit box " selected and it accidentally opens it, it seems to idle until fail-safe kicks in and stops script.

Thanks

[05:50:35] The script didn't gain any xp in 5 minutes. Logging out!
[05:50:35] If you think this was an error, you can disable this in the settings! (General -> Misc settings)
[05:50:35] Position: (3758, 5664, 0) - false - true - 10 - 30
[05:50:35] 46955 - 46955 - 0 - 94
[05:50:35] Motherlode Debug: truetrue
[05:50:35] Deposit amount: 2, Limit: 3truefalse
[05:50:35] Script debug:  1000, 1120, 1121, 1400, 1401, 1410, 1411, 1412, 1415, 1440, 1441, 1470, 2000, 2006, 2033, 2034,
[05:50:35] true
[05:50:41] Script Ended: aMiner v2.

Edited by theholyone

1 hour ago, theholyone said:

@Aropupu

Small little bug; if you don't have " Use deposit box " selected and it accidentally opens it, it seems to idle until fail-safe kicks in and stops script.

Thanks

The script handles the deposit box window just fine even if you have "use deposit box" disabled and even if Tribot might missclick on it. Most likely something with either your settings or circumstances caused your issue. I'm going to need more information from you, will send you a PM asking for more information.

Edited by Aropupu

One thing i've noticed when using v3 in the motherlode mine is that if the camera angle aligns with where the click is supposed to be and there is an in game prompt that appears, the script gets stuck and keeps trying to click on the travel tile (which is covered by the chat prompt).

For example, if you repair the wheel, and the next action is to click the sack but the camera angle is in a way that the "you successfully repaired the wheel" chat box is displaying over top of the sack, it'll get stuck trying to click the sack but instead click the chat box repeatedly. Same thing happens if when it is withdrawing ore from the sack to bank and the bank deposit box is angled where the chat box it, the script will get stuck clicking the prompt on how many ores were withdrawn (trying to click the bank box).

I'll try to take a video of this later if i notice it happen again.

1 hour ago, andywaco2 said:

One thing i've noticed when using v3 in the motherlode mine is that if the camera angle aligns with where the click is supposed to be and there is an in game prompt that appears, the script gets stuck and keeps trying to click on the travel tile (which is covered by the chat prompt).

For example, if you repair the wheel, and the next action is to click the sack but the camera angle is in a way that the "you successfully repaired the wheel" chat box is displaying over top of the sack, it'll get stuck trying to click the sack but instead click the chat box repeatedly. Same thing happens if when it is withdrawing ore from the sack to bank and the bank deposit box is angled where the chat box it, the script will get stuck clicking the prompt on how many ores were withdrawn (trying to click the bank box).

I'll try to take a video of this later if i notice it happen again.

Tested it and V3 doesn't get stuck on any of those situations. Sounds like your Tribot client might not be working correctly or something else on your end is causing the issue. Please do check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues (restarting tribot, deleting hooks.dat, deleting jagex cache). I would also like to see the specific situation and your settings, I will send you a PM with instructions to provide that information.

2 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Tested it and V3 doesn't get stuck on any of those situations. Sounds like your Tribot client might not be working correctly or something else on your end is causing the issue. Please do check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues (restarting tribot, deleting hooks.dat, deleting jagex cache). I would also like to see the specific situation and your settings, I will send you a PM with instructions to provide that information.

For anyone else that may run into this. Per your suggestion after toggling off the "can be clicked through" option for the chat box the script is working flawlessly. Thanks again!

i have 16 maybe 15 days left of the 1instance for 30 days and i want to buy the 5 instance for 10 dollars. will it add the 15 days to it? or will they both tick down seperatly 😕 if so how can i get around that or something when i buy the 5 instance for 10 dollars the 1 instance i have currently will be wasted and i would waste 3 credits :( what should i do. i dont need the 5 but i have a second account i want to run as well...so it would be nice but i dont want to waste credit...fyi if things work out i will be buying the 5 instance every month as well as vip of course.

Edited by yagayaganiga

Motherlode option doesn't work. Not sure if I'm missing something, but my char just keeps clicking towards the edge of the map, even with different settings. However on my client it's showing V2, is there a V3 version and do I need to re-activate the trial or something to update it?

3 minutes ago, Core743 said:

Motherlode option doesn't work. Not sure if I'm missing something, but my char just keeps clicking towards the edge of the map, even with different settings. However on my client it's showing V2, is there a V3 version and do I need to re-activate the trial or something to update it?

Sounds like you didn't select motherlode as the location or your tribot client is not working correctly. Make sure you have selected motherlode as the location under Location settings. If you did select motherlode as the location, please do check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. Motherlode is working without any issues currently.