Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Array
1 hour ago, ipk0wnu said:

in-game world hopping not working, any ideas?

Seems to be working without any issues. Please do make a proper bug report containing client debug and bot debug after you experienced the issue, your settings, your setup and a proper explanation of the issue.

You can try changing the switcher method under worldhopping settings and you should also check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post of this thread.

21 hours ago, Mugiwara said:

I know that sandstone is still in beta, but just a suggestion. When it refills the waterskins at pollnivneach, can you please make it deposit the sandstone first? Will save a lot of run energy on the run over there. Thanks!

Yes I can fix that. I'll try to update it later today.

EDIT: Should be updated now.

20 hours ago, beake said:

is gem bag supported for motherlode mine?? 

also having problems with banking at deposit box at motherlode not sure why, it just stands and doesnt bank then ends. still works with the bank chest

Gem bag should be supported in motherlode mine. Just enable it under General --> Coal and gem bag settings

Deposit box option is working without issues. Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. If those don't solve the issue, please make a proper bug report including full client debug and bot debug after you have encountered the issue, your settings and your setup. If the script stops and prints debug, I need full client debug after stopping. Screenshot of the exact position and inventory etc. of your account can also help with debugging.

Edited by Aropupu

On 8/22/2019 at 3:17 AM, Aropupu said:

Yes I can fix that. I'll try to update it later today.

EDIT: Should be updated now.

Just tested - it now logs out after depositing. it says "Going to Pollnivneach to refill waterskins!" and then logs out. I will PM you the full error log.

I also noticed it kept turning off middle mouse button to move camera setting, not sure if this was script or ABC2 specific. I hadn't had it happen before (90+ mining from MLM using this script so far, only recently moved to quarry).

1 hour ago, Mugiwara said:

Just tested - it now logs out after depositing. it says "Going to Pollnivneach to refill waterskins!" and then logs out. I will PM you the full error log.

I also noticed it kept turning off middle mouse button to move camera setting, not sure if this was script or ABC2 specific. I hadn't had it happen before (90+ mining from MLM using this script so far, only recently moved to quarry).

Replied to your PM. First issue seems to be caused by DaxWalker/Tribot (checking settings causes a nullpointer in DaxWalker) and it's working without issues on my end. Second issue seems to point to settings not being detected correctly by Tribot which means your Tribot client isn't working correctly and that is causing the first issue too. The script itself doesn't touch any Runescape settings so all of that is done by Tribot's methods.

Always check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues especially after Runescape has updated and you start getting issues. Usually after Runescape updates it's enough to restart your Tribot client a few times letting it load the client each time.

Edited by Aropupu

Recently bought your script and now Im having a problem running the script. It was working fine until a few hours ago. I click run script and then it attempts to download script and then it says unable to load script 'aMiner v2' Please help! (It now does this to all my scripts.) I am running the latest version of java and also I deleted the tribot folder to see if it would fix itself.

14 hours ago, blood dimend said:

Recently bought your script and now Im having a problem running the script. It was working fine until a few hours ago. I click run script and then it attempts to download script and then it says unable to load script 'aMiner v2' Please help! (It now does this to all my scripts.) I am running the latest version of java and also I deleted the tribot folder to see if it would fix itself.

Probably happened to you because of this:

Should be working right now though. If you still have issues, you just need to wait until Trilez fixes them.

Hello I keep getting logged out due to "the maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed." But I am a VIP member to "Tribot" and I'm subscribed to the 5 instances package. I've been running 3 account with no problem for weeks and now this morning i keep running into this error. Not allowing me keep more than 1 account at a time running the script.

1 minute ago, t0shiba305 said:

Hello I keep getting logged out due to "the maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed." But I am a VIP member to "Tribot" and I'm subscribed to the 5 instances package. I've been running 3 account with no problem for weeks and now this morning i keep running into this error. Not allowing me keep more than 1 account at a time running the script.

Tribot error. Try posting on trilez's thread on the main announcements 

Beta version of aMiner v3 is now available for all users who have access to the script. You can access it by clicking the button "aMiner v3 [BETA]" when you open v2.

Please keep in mind that this version is in beta and can have more issues than normal. Only use it if you want to be a tester and properly report any issues that you may encounter. I cannot fix issues without proper bug reports. A proper bug report includes information about your settings, a possible screenshot or video of the situation, full client debug and bot debug information and a proper description of the issue.

Right now v3 only includes support for Motherlode mine and this will be the case until I get around to working on other parts of the script. I have made many improvements to all parts of the motherlode mine logic and it has been completely rewritten. I have also included a lot of new options and improved how old options from v2 work.

If you have any suggestions for new features or questions, please let me know, preferably via PM.

Features from v2 that are missing and planned to be added:
- Traveling to Motherlode mine ADDED
- Pickaxe special support
- shortcut support
- Custom vein selection
- 4 or 7 deposits mode

Arguments:
lastv3 = skips opening v2 and opens v3 with the last saved settings.

Edited by Aropupu

1 hour ago, chkj4953 said:

scripts stop

Seems like you had "Accept Aid" on in runescape settings. Make sure to disable that so other players can't interfere with you.

You can disable it with this button in runescape settings:
k3xS3xy.png
(Make sure that when you hover over it, it says "currently off")

If this was somehow not the issue, I need full client debug and bot debug information from you.

Edited by Aropupu

18 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Seems like you had "Accept Aid" on in runescape settings. Make sure to disable that so other players can't interfere with you.

You can disable it with this button in runescape settings:
k3xS3xy.png
(Make sure that when you hover over it, it says "currently off")

If this was somehow not the issue, I need full client debug and bot debug information from you.

ok thank you

Hey @Aropupu - just tried v3 doing Motherlode. It did 1-2 runs of ores ok, then just stalled and script ended whilst staring at my bank after depositing ores.

Client Debug below...

Edit: Also noticed the squares on each ore are flickering constantly (like a bad refresh rate) presume this is an issue, if not at least very annoying?! ?

Edit2: Just tried running it again, got another 2 batches done and whilst mining the paydirt this time, it just stopped the script and errored (see code #2)

Edit3: Tried using the standard v2 Miner, when I set location to Motherlode and 'Start' - it does nothing at all? The client debug doesn't even say anything, other than Script Started: aMiner v2 from when I started the GUI up to begin with...

WHILST BANKING...
[22:29:14] F: 0
[22:30:11] F: 0
[22:30:58] -
[22:31:09] java.lang.NullPointerException
[22:31:09] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[22:31:09] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.getThrowableException(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.reportException(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.invoke(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateParallel(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateParallel(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] at org.tribot.api2007.Camera.setCamera(jm:121)
[22:31:09] at scripts.AAPI.ha.H(CameraHandler.java:30)
[22:31:09] at scripts.AAPI.ha.H(CameraHandler.java:50)
[22:31:09] at scripts.AAPI.sa.H(ClickingMethods.java:178)
[22:31:09] at scripts.AAPI.sa.H(ClickingMethods.java:108)
[22:31:09] at scripts.aMinerV3.Motherlode.j.H(Motherlode.java:235)
[22:31:09] at scripts.aMinerV3.Motherlode.j.a(Motherlode.java:119)
[22:31:09] at scripts.aMinerV3.i.H(Beta.java:109)
[22:31:09] at scripts.aMinerV3.i.m(Beta.java:99)
[22:31:09] at scripts.aMiner.Main.run(Main.java:196)
[22:31:09] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[22:31:09] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
[22:31:11] Script Ended: aMiner v2.

WHILST MINING...
[22:46:39] F: 0
[22:46:40] java.lang.NullPointerException
[22:46:40]     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[22:46:40]     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40]     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.getThrowableException(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.reportException(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.invoke(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40]     at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateParallel(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40]     at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateParallel(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40]     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40]     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40]     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40]     at org.tribot.api2007.Camera.setCamera(jm:121)
[22:46:40]     at scripts.AAPI.ha.H(CameraHandler.java:30)
[22:46:40]     at scripts.aMinerV3.Motherlode.j.f(Motherlode.java:538)
[22:46:40]     at scripts.aMinerV3.Motherlode.j.m(Motherlode.java:435)
[22:46:40]     at scripts.aMinerV3.Motherlode.j.e(Motherlode.java:159)
[22:46:40]     at scripts.aMinerV3.Motherlode.j.a(Motherlode.java:131)
[22:46:40]     at scripts.aMinerV3.i.H(Beta.java:109)
[22:46:40]     at scripts.aMinerV3.i.m(Beta.java:99)
[22:46:40]     at scripts.aMiner.Main.run(Main.java:196)
[22:46:40]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[22:46:40] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
[22:46:43] Script Ended: aMiner v2.
Edited by Aerosparx

26 minutes ago, Aerosparx said:

Hey @Aropupu - just tried v3 doing Motherlode. It did 1-2 runs of ores ok, then just stalled and script ended whilst staring at my bank after depositing ores.

Client Debug below...

Edit: Also noticed the squares on each ore are flickering constantly (like a bad refresh rate) presume this is an issue, if not at least very annoying?! ?

Edit2: Just tried running it again, got another 2 batches done and whilst mining the paydirt this time, it just stopped the script and errored (see code #2)

Edit3: Tried using the standard v2 Miner, when I set location to Motherlode and 'Start' - it does nothing at all? The client debug doesn't even say anything, other than Script Started: aMiner v2 from when I started the GUI up to begin with...

V2 is working without any issues. The V3 error your reported happens within a Tribot method. Seems to me like your Tribot client isn't working correctly, which is very common especially after Runescape has updated. Please do check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post of this thread. There are the most common fixes to Tribot issues. Most important steps are deleting hooks.dat, deleting jagex cache and restarting tribot.

Tried deleting aMiner profile folder, deleted .hooks dat and my Jagex cache... Now it's worse!

First tried loading v3 and starting it up, and it instantly ended/failed... Tried a second time and now it thinks there are no ore veins, when I'm sat staring at several...

Third time I ended the script myself as it sat staring at ores, tried running it again, instantly ended/failed... Not going too well ?

Edit: Ok doing the above has also broken Auto Wintertodt Pro, which has been working flawlessly the past few nights. Going to try reinstall Tribot completely...

[23:14:56] Starting client.
[23:17:35] Downloading script 'aMiner v2'.
[23:17:38] Script Started: aMiner v2.
[23:17:42] Latest updates: [9_5]
[23:17:42] - Fixed an issue that prevented visible vein priority option from working
[23:17:42] - Small fixes all around
[23:17:57] java.lang.NullPointerException
[23:17:57]     at org.tribot.api2007.Camera.setCameraAngle(jm:253)
[23:17:57]     at scripts.AAPI.r.H(Painter.java:217)
[23:17:57]     at scripts.AAPI.h.H(Variables.java:50)
[23:17:57]     at scripts.aMinerV3.i.m(Beta.java:92)
[23:17:57]     at scripts.aMiner.Main.run(Main.java:196)
[23:17:57]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[23:17:57] Script Ended: aMiner v2.

[23:18:25] Downloading script 'aMiner v2'.
[23:18:27] Script Started: aMiner v2.
[23:18:32] Latest updates: [9_5]
[23:18:32] - Fixed an issue that prevented visible vein priority option from working
[23:18:32] - Small fixes all around
[23:18:45] distance debug: 12
[23:18:45] Disabled all randoms.
[23:18:45] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[23:18:45] Current pickaxe is Dragon pickaxe
[23:18:51] No available veins detected or avoiding players! Waiting for one to spawn!

[23:20:54] Script Ended: aMiner v2.
[23:20:58] Downloading script 'aMiner v2'.
[23:21:00] Script Started: aMiner v2.
[23:21:06] Latest updates: [9_5]
[23:21:06] - Fixed an issue that prevented visible vein priority option from working
[23:21:06] - Small fixes all around
[23:21:13] java.lang.NullPointerException
[23:21:13] at org.tribot.api2007.Camera.setCameraAngle(jm:253)
[23:21:13] at scripts.AAPI.r.H(Painter.java:217)
[23:21:13] at scripts.AAPI.h.H(Variables.java:50)
[23:21:13] at scripts.aMinerV3.i.m(Beta.java:92)
[23:21:13] at scripts.aMiner.Main.run(Main.java:196)
[23:21:13] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[23:21:13] Script Ended: aMiner v2.
Edited by Aerosparx

Tried running the free trial and the script starts and does nothing. Gets too "current pickaxe is Rune pickaxe" and nothing else. 

• [09:52:34] Starting client.
  • [09:55:39] Downloading script 'aMiner v2'.
  • [09:55:43] Script Started: aMiner v2.
  • [09:55:56] Login bot started.
  • [09:55:56] Login Bot: Login...
  • [09:55:56] Login bot succeeded.
  • [09:56:43] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
  • [09:56:43] Script will stop after 4 hour(s), 1 minute(s), 0 second(s).
  • [09:56:45] Disabling Tribot's random dismisser for Motherlode. If you have dismissing enabled in motherlode settings, it will dismiss them
  • [09:56:45] Disabled all randoms.
  • [09:56:47] Current pickaxe is Rune pickaxe
  • [09:57:19] Script Ended: aMiner v2.
  • [09:57:26] Downloading script 'aMiner v2'.
  • [09:57:30] Script Started: aMiner v2.
  • [09:58:02] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
  • [09:58:02] Script will stop after 4 hour(s), 1 minute(s), 0 second(s).
  • [09:58:03] Disabling Tribot's random dismisser for Motherlode. If you have dismissing enabled in motherlode settings, it will dismiss them
  • [09:58:03] Disabled all randoms.
  • [09:58:05] Current pickaxe is Rune pickaxe

17 hours ago, RippedFreak said:

Tried running the free trial and the script starts and does nothing. Gets too "current pickaxe is Rune pickaxe" and nothing else.

Motherlode is working without any issues. Most likely your tribot client isn't working correctly. Try restarting tribot, deleting hooks.dat etc. Instruction for those and other most common fixes to Tribot issues under "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post.

Edited by Aropupu