Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Hi I am getting the same error as 1 user earlier.

[18:32:13] java.lang.NullPointerException[18:32:13] 	at scripts.aMiner.M(aMiner.java:1388)[18:32:13] 	at scripts.aMiner.c(aMiner.java:5145)[18:32:13] 	at scripts.aMiner.run(aMiner.java:5073)[18:32:13] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[18:32:13] Script Ended: aMiner [Premium].

Non World hopping - coal+mith

This is from the 23rd October and after the 22nd oct update.

I have also noticed that sometimes it will have difficulty attempted to enable run and will wait on the settings screen attempting to click it.

Hi I am getting the same error as 1 user earlier.

[18:32:13] java.lang.NullPointerException[18:32:13] 	at scripts.aMiner.M(aMiner.java:1388)[18:32:13] 	at scripts.aMiner.c(aMiner.java:5145)[18:32:13] 	at scripts.aMiner.run(aMiner.java:5073)[18:32:13] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[18:32:13] Script Ended: aMiner [Premium].

Non World hopping - coal+mith

This is from the 23rd October and after the 22nd oct update.

I have also noticed that sometimes it will have difficulty attempted to enable run and will wait on the settings screen attempting to click it.

Unfortunately I need an error log from the latest version to know what's wrong. This error log is from before the 23rd of October update.

I've been recently having problems with CPU when running the script. Uses 45-62%

I made some changes in the latest update today that should make the CPU usage lower for those having problems.

Updated the script with the following changes today:

- Deathwalking: Varrock, Falador, Lumbridge Swamp, Grand Tree and Al Kharid

- M1D1 now supports getting a new pickaxe if it gets broken. (Only if webwalking to bank is supported by Tribot)

- CPU usage improvements.

Script is good, but Really sucks that It normally can't run past 2 hours. I always find it standing like 10 tiles away from the location it is mining it. The sad part, is that the rocks that it is supposed to be mining at is visible on the map EVERY TIME yet it just stands there.

Could you like tell me the location you are mining in so I can fix it? The truly sad part is that you are not helping me fix it at all.

You are most likely using a location that hasn't been used by many people who are willing to send me bug reports, which is why the location might be buggy. Things that work for me when I test them necessarily don't work for everyone. There are many things that can go wrong and if people don't send me bug reports properly then I cannot fix them and I will not even bother to try and fix them.

The best thing you could do for me:

- Tell me the location(s) where it happens for you

- Take a screenshot of where your character gets stuck

Edited by Aropupu

Could you like tell me the location you are mining in so I can fix it? The truly sad part is that you are not helping me fix it at all.

You are most likely using a location that hasn't been used by many people who are willing to send me bug reports, which is why the location might be buggy. Things that work for me when I test them necessarily don't work for everyone. There are many things that can go wrong and if people don't send me bug reports properly then I cannot fix them and I will not even bother to try and fix them.

The best thing you could do for me:

- Tell me the location(s) where it happens for you

- Take a screenshot of where your character gets stuck

No, the truly sad part is that your an arrogant asshole who is unwilling to accept responsiblility for problems in almost all your scripts. It happens in literally every single location I've been to. In the quarry it is the center the quarry that it idles forever at, for varrock east it is like 10 tiles north of of the iron rocks. I did a custom M1D1 in ardy monastary and it did the same thing 10 tiles north of iron rocks. 

Like I said, every single time this happens, the rocks it is meant to be mining is visible on the minimap. When I click back to the spot it is supposed to be, and it gets within 5ish tiles, then it recognizes the rocks, and starts mining them. If your script simply recognized the rocks from the minimap, this problem would not occur, regardless if the location I'm botting at is used by many people or not.

Like your script, although I found a couple bugs mining at the crafting guild. Walking to and from the bank, it gets stuck at the tunnel. Sometimes it's too far away from it and tries to click it and says "can't reach that". And other times I move the camera angle a bit and works fine. Also it misclicks to and from the bank in several spots, again depending on the camera angle. If you could take a look at this that would be great

Extreme issue with the banking feature of the script. The walking is screwed up due to the new update. It goes to all these random places and then goes back to bank, but it's an extreme time delayer and usually it takes 10 minutes for a usual 15 seconds walk.

ok so yeah i just bought the premium script and tried to mine tin and copper in lumby swamp and the bot wont even click on one rock...  itd be nice if it would you know... mine rocks...

Copper and tin are not supported in Lumbridge Swamp. You can see all of the supported locations and what ores you can mine in them in the location list (free version thread)

No, the truly sad part is that your an arrogant asshole who is unwilling to accept responsiblility for problems in almost all your scripts. It happens in literally every single location I've been to. In the quarry it is the center the quarry that it idles forever at, for varrock east it is like 10 tiles north of of the iron rocks. I did a custom M1D1 in ardy monastary and it did the same thing 10 tiles north of iron rocks. 

Like I said, every single time this happens, the rocks it is meant to be mining is visible on the minimap. When I click back to the spot it is supposed to be, and it gets within 5ish tiles, then it recognizes the rocks, and starts mining them. If your script simply recognized the rocks from the minimap, this problem would not occur, regardless if the location I'm botting at is used by many people or not.

The sad part is how butthurt you are when I requested you to actually help me fix it. Now you did so thank you, I can finally fix it. lol

I have got several messages that say M1D1 works perfectly and it works perfectly for me too so it's not my fault that Tribot missclicks on the minimap more for you than the others. I can add a failsafe for that even if you are pissed off at something lol.

Also, you could have tested the M1D1 feature in the free version before purchasing the premium version. That's what it's there for, for you to test if it works for you.

Oh and I also love how you say "who is unwilling to accept responsiblility for problems in almost all your scripts". I have plenty of COMPLETELY FREE scripts and I always try to do my best to fix every problem that people have. I don't get anything in exchange for keeping those scripts up or fixing them. If you truly thought I don't take responsibility for any of the problems in my scripts, why did you buy a premium script from me in the first place?

EDIT: I have implemented a failsafe that should fix all of the problems you were having. If you are still having similar problems, please post a picture of the situation so I can clearly see if I missed something that could still cause the problem.

Like your script, although I found a couple bugs mining at the crafting guild. Walking to and from the bank, it gets stuck at the tunnel. Sometimes it's too far away from it and tries to click it and says "can't reach that". And other times I move the camera angle a bit and works fine. Also it misclicks to and from the bank in several spots, again depending on the camera angle. If you could take a look at this that would be great

Yeah people haven't used the Crafting Guild since ages ago so it might be a little buggy. I can check it out soon. Do you have roofs toggled off cause that could help the banking issues. You can toggle roofs off by typing ::toggleroof in runescape chat. If your banking problems aren't caused by roofs, could you get me a screenshot to explain the issue?

Also, it would help a lot if you could get me a screenshot of the exact tile/position where your character is when you get the "can't reach that" bug. Even the tile co-ordinates would help a lot. You can get them by going to Debug and enabling Position.

EDIT: I added some failsafes especially to going through the tunnel and fixed some issues that I noticed when I tested it. I didn't have any issues while banking so could you try the solution that I wrote above and if that doesn't work, a picture would be nice. Thanks!

Extreme issue with the banking feature of the script. The walking is screwed up due to the new update. It goes to all these random places and then goes back to bank, but it's an extreme time delayer and usually it takes 10 minutes for a usual 15 seconds walk.

WebWalking was messed up in the newest update. I need to know the location that you have a problem with. If you are talking about Yanille: I tested it yesterday and there didn't seem to be any problems so I thought that WebWalking was fixed. Could you restart Tribot completely and see if it is fixed?

Edited by Aropupu

Copper and tin are not supported in Lumbridge Swamp. You can see all of the supported locations and what ores you can mine in them in the location list.

Try restarting Tribot completely.

The sad part is how butthurt you are when I requested you to actually help me fix it. Now you did so thank you, I can finally fix it. lol

I have got several messages that say M1D1 works perfectly and it works perfectly for me too so it's not my fault that Tribot missclicks on the minimap more for you than the others. I can add a failsafe for that even if you are pissed off at something lol.

Yeah people haven't used the Crafting Guild since ages ago so it might be a little buggy. I can check it out soon. Do you have roofs toggled off cause that could help the banking issues.

WebWalking was messed up in the newest update. I need to know the location that you have a problem with. If you are talking about Yanille: I tested it yesterday and there didn't seem to be any problems so I thought that WebWalking was fixed. Could you restart Tribot completely and see if it is fixed?

I'm talking about Yanille, yeah. It's literally taking me upto the port khazard dock, then back to the bank. It pauses in port khazard for a bit, confused, then somehow manages to get to the bank 5-10 minutes later. Webwalking seems really screwed.

EDIT: Somehow fixed. Working flawlessly now.

Edited by utilizor

Tried the script out myself. Was wanting to gather some gold/silver ores at Tzhar. Seems as though ID's are off. Just so you know - easy fix for your next update.

You can use the custom ID feature to fix the IDs. I didn't update Tzhaar IDs anymore because only a very few people use it and it's a complete waste of time for me to get the IDs from tzhaar every week when I have to walk all the way to karamja etc. I can update the IDs by getting them at some point today and I guess I can start getting the IDs every week too.

I Think the script broke again, It's stuck @ the bank for me (location: lumbridge swamp). It's just searching something in the bank I don't know for what it search, but after the update I was starting my bots to run and it walked back from the swamp to the bank. So on that point it stucks for me, hope you could fix this problem asap :)^_^

Kind regards,

I Think the script broke again, It's stuck @ the bank for me (location: lumbridge swamp). It's just searching something in the bank I don't know for what it search, but after the update I was starting my bots to run and it walked back from the swamp to the bank. So on that point it stucks for me, hope you could fix this problem asap :)^_^

Kind regards,

I cannot fix this because Tribot no longer recognizes items in your inventory after today's update. Every script has the same issues.

We have to wait until the client is fixed.

After the login bot logs in, it continues to type my username and password in the chat for everyone to see, potentially a big issue lol could you take a look? thanks

This is an issue with Tribot and it does this because Tribot is currently outdated. You have to wait until Tribot is fixed.

Logging in is done by Tribot, solving randoms is done by Tribot etc. <--- Just so you know in the future.

EDIT: Tribot should be now mostly fixed.

I updated the script today so that PVP worlds are disabled by default when worldhopping. This is for your safety. Someone could kill you if the script goes to one by accident.

Edited by Aropupu