Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

6 hours ago, l3reed said:

and where does the default setting sit on that scale?

By default the script will always use ABC2 delays. -5 = least amount of ABC2 usage. It will use more suitable delays for powermining when not using ABC2. There is also the option to disable ABC2 delays completely.

Edited by Aropupu

2 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

Depends on your settings where it goes and the circumstances relating to those settings. Feel free to PM me your settings if you want.

ABC2 determines when the script right-click hovers. You can disable it under ABC2 settings.

thanks, only issue i have with the script is that it always goes to that particular area on the upper floor, all settings are pretty much default.

I am not using custom destination settings.

Maybe you coded it to go there because maybe less people?

Edited by MilkyWay

Just now, MilkyWay said:

thanks, only issue i have with the script is that it always goes to that particular area on the upper floor, all settings are pretty much default.

I am not using custom destination settings.

Then you should probably change your upper level settings. Or use custom destinations.

3 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

Then you should probably change your upper level settings. Or use custom destinations.

also is this curser actually off screen or just on the border of the runescape client?

I did select move curser off screen when mining. Does it still have the same effect if i did actually take my curser of the screen and went to like another tab in my browser?

Untitled1211.png

Edited by MilkyWay

Just now, MilkyWay said:

also is this curser actually off screen or just on the border of the runescape client?

I did select move curser off screen when mining.

I assume so. Moving mouse off screen is done by Tribot's methods. Please do send me a PM if you have further questions, no need to spam the thread with every new question you come up with.

1 minute ago, Aropupu said:

I assume so. Moving mouse off screen is done by Tribot's methods. Please do send me a PM if you have further questions, no need to spam the thread with every new question you come up with.

Oh right okay then. I thought this was the best way to ask questions, instead of spamming dms to bot authors, as i thought that would be more instrusive.

Edited by MilkyWay

@Aropupu have a small request which should be easy for you to make, i would like if maybe it's possible to add "Profit /h" in the paint, or atleast for Motherload mine, would be awesome.

And just to add: This script is by far the best mining script i have ever seen or tried, all your scripts are high quality scripts for sure.

Im using the trial version right now, was very interested in this script. The problem im having is in shilo underground mine. It takes an excessive amount of time to to mine the next rock. is there any way i can speed up how fast it will go to another gem rock, once the current one is mined? i have the abc2 settings at -5, all thats there is default, then -1 through -5.

1 hour ago, JosephL1994 said:

HI I've recently renewed the scripts usage and am only allowed to use one instance how can this be fixed?

Tribot is responsible for tracking the instances. You should check the instance manager in repository and kill any instances that might be left from a previous session.

1 hour ago, miggo13 said:

@Aropupu have a small request which should be easy for you to make, i would like if maybe it's possible to add "Profit /h" in the paint, or atleast for Motherload mine, would be awesome.

And just to add: This script is by far the best mining script i have ever seen or tried, all your scripts are high quality scripts for sure.

I don't have plans to add profit/h

42 minutes ago, butt_sack said:

Im using the trial version right now, was very interested in this script. The problem im having is in shilo underground mine. It takes an excessive amount of time to to mine the next rock. is there any way i can speed up how fast it will go to another gem rock, once the current one is mined? i have the abc2 settings at -5, all thats there is default, then -1 through -5.

Without any information from you, I cannot know if there's an issue or if Tribot is just generating longer antiban delays for you. Will send you a PM asking for more information.

2 hours ago, miggo13 said:

Alright sir it's as you wish, i just thought maybe it would be easy for you to include profit/h , i think many people would love it, would make the script even better, but it's understandable that you maybe dont have time or the energy or whatever your reason is, anyhow i hope you have a great day :)

1 hour ago, l3reed said:

think there was an update that broke script, my bots just stand around idling....If i manually put them upstairs they'll mine then go downstairs once full inventory is reached to clean the ore after that they never go back upstairs

I got the issue too but simply restarting Tribot seems to have fixed it. It's very common for hooks of your Tribot client to not work correctly especially after Runescape has updated (other issues are very common too after updates).

Usually simply restarting your Tribot client 2 times (close all windows and then restart, let Runescape load after each restart) should fix almost all issues. Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. You should at least try the steps to delete your hooks.dat, deleting jagex cache and afterwards fully restarting all instances of Tribot.

Edited by Aropupu

@Aropupu

Heros guild runite seems to be having some issues.  When teleporting to the bank the script will spam the necklace teleport to burthope and use two charges.  Also very rarely the bot will misclick and trade the bartender in the bar upstairs from the rouges den.  When this happens the bot will either stay there forever or get xp failsafe logged out.  Let me know if you need an account to fix any issues.  Thanks again

Also there seems to be an issue with hopping worlds, might be from todays update to the world hopper.  Heres the debug:

• [09:03:26] Current pickaxe is Dragon pickaxe
  • [09:03:28] Updating world list...
  • [09:03:28] Loading worlds
  • [09:03:28] Valid worlds, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 327, 328, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 336, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 346, 347, 348, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 362, 364, 367, 368, 369, 370, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 395, 421, 422, 424, 429, 444, 445, 446, 447, 464, 465, 466, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525
  • [09:03:57] Debug: Failed to worldhop! Destination world: 465
  • [09:03:57] Debug information: 2 - 2 - true
  • [09:03:57] Valid worlds, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 327, 328, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 336, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 346, 347, 348, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 362, 364, 367, 368, 369, 370, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 395, 421, 422, 424, 429, 444, 445, 446, 447, 464, 465, 466, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525
Edited by IDontActuallyLift

1 hour ago, chkj4953 said:

world hopper is broken

Out of game worldhopper seems to be working without issues. In-game worldhopper should be fixed now in the latest version of the script. Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

1 hour ago, IDontActuallyLift said:

@Aropupu

Heros guild runite seems to be having some issues.  When teleporting to the bank the script will spam the necklace teleport to burthope and use two charges.  Also very rarely the bot will misclick and trade the bartender in the bar upstairs from the rouges den.  When this happens the bot will either stay there forever or get xp failsafe logged out.  Let me know if you need an account to fix any issues.  Thanks again

Also there seems to be an issue with hopping worlds, might be from todays update to the world hopper.  Heres the debug:

In-game worldhopper should be fixed now in the latest version of the script.

I also added a failsafe for the bartender and teleporting bug should be fixed now too. Let me know if there are still issues.

Edited by Aropupu

On 12/2/2018 at 6:03 AM, Aropupu said:

Seems to be clicking rocks just fine. Worldhopping also seems to be working just fine. Can't really do anything without more information. Settings, location, what actually happens etc.

Please do try the steps in "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post if you haven't already. Those usually solve all Tribot-related issues. Most important steps are deleting hooks.dat, reinstalling tribot and deleting your cache.

Fantastic work as always Aropupu.  Thank you!

1 hour ago, Captain Salty said:

Doing motherlode mine and its just standing still after banking. Doesnt do it everytime but it will wait till i log out, log me back in and just stand there again lol.

Motherlode mine is working without any issues. Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. You should at least try the steps to delete your hooks.dat, deleting jagex cache and afterwards fully restarting all instances of Tribot.

If those steps don't solve your issue, I'm going to need more information from you (settings etc.). Will send you a PM in case those steps don't solve the issue.

Edited by Aropupu