Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

First script on Tribot and so far it's flawless!

Hope i don't get banned although am running it as safe as i can.

You just earned Tribot a new devout member.

Well done <3 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shadow437 said:

Any recommended break times?

I don't bot any longer than 3 hours and 5 minutes, but I normally use it for around 2 hours at a time.
I think it would be pretty difficult for a human to train mining for 3+ hours every day.

Just break when it makes most sense for YOU, and you should be fine

7 hours ago, H22A4 said:

Cant seem to get it to click the ore veins in motherload mine. Tried a few different options.

Script is working without any issues in the motherlode mine. Please do check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

1 hour ago, itstoms said:

I think the worldhopper needs to be updated for the new F2p PVP world, unless worldhopping is a client update. 

The f2p pvp world should now be excluded when only hopping to free worlds. Thank you for letting me now.

Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

54 minutes ago, jamamma said:

The script is really slow, I'm getting like 10k exp/hour mining iron. Any idea what could be the problem? Using looking glass.

Hard to say without you telling me about your settings. Please do check your ABC2 settings. ABC2 delays are fully enabled by default and they don't really work well with powermining. You can disable those in the script's antiban settings (Antiban --> ABC2 settings). You can also adjust them so they happen more rarely if you don't want to completely disable them (ABC2 modifier, -5 = least delays). Even if you disable ABC2 delays, the script will still use ABC1 delays.

It can also be a Tribot issue, if you have already disabled ABC2 delays. Please do the steps in "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post.

WHenever i start the script in MLM the bot just goes south for whatever reason, No idea what is causing it to malfunction Any solution would be appreciated.

12 hours ago, knett said:

WHenever i start the script in MLM the bot just goes south for whatever reason, No idea what is causing it to malfunction Any solution would be appreciated.

Usually this kind of issue is caused by you being in resizable mode, which Tribot doesn't support. If this is the case, please do change to fixed mode in Runescape settings:

https://help.tribot.org/support/solutions/articles/36000017485-how-to-fix-client-misclicks-or-resizable-mode-error-in-debug

The other reason could be that your Tribot client just isn't working correctly. Please do check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

HI again, ive been running the script today, but everytime its finished unloading the ore bag it just stands in the bank not doing anything until i manually close the bank interface what could cause this? been having some issiues with the script lately, havent changed any settings 

2 minutes ago, knett said:

HI again, ive been running the script today, but everytime its finished unloading the ore bag it just stands in the bank not doing anything until i manually close the bank interface what could cause this? been having some issiues with the script lately, havent changed any settings 

Tribot's banking methods broke after the latest Runescape update. Usually Tribot auto updates everything and everything works immediately after the update, as long as user knows to restart Tribot multiple times but today this was not the case. Wait for admins to update the bot.

Edited by Aropupu

OKay bThanks for the quick replies and service good sir! keep up the great work :) Do you do private scripts by any chance?

3 minutes ago, knett said:

OKay bThanks for the quick replies and service good sir! keep up the great work :) Do you do private scripts by any chance?

I unfortunately don't make private scripts at this time.

EDITING THIS HERE IN CASE IT PREVENTS SOMEONE FROM POSTING ABOUT THE BANKING ISSUE:

Tribot's banking methods broke after the latest Runescape update. Usually Tribot auto updates everything and everything works immediately after the update, as long as user knows to restart Tribot multiple times, but today this was not the case. Wait for admins to update the bot.

Edited by Aropupu

According to the announcement post by Trilez, banking should be fixed in the latest version of Tribot 9.308_4. I believe only some parts of banking were broken in the first place (like withdrawing) so some of you might have been able to use the script before Tribot was updated.

Simply restarting your Tribot client updates it. Close all windows of Tribot before you restart it.

Edited by Aropupu

Script keeps erroring out everyday now. 

[03:17:52] Break Handler: Taking a break for: 00:10:27
[03:28:46] Break Handler: Break ended.
[03:28:51] Login bot started.
[03:28:51] Login Bot: Login...
[03:28:52] Login bot succeeded.
[03:32:30] java.lang.NullPointerException: Item actions are null for item (ID): 1275
[03:32:30] 	at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.ZM(ri:1333)
[03:32:30] 	at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.withdrawItem(ri:1210)
[03:32:30] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.gd.C(BankHandler.java:746)
[03:32:30] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.gd.j(BankHandler.java:718)
[03:32:30] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.gd.C(BankHandler.java:422)
[03:32:30] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.gd.C(BankHandler.java:907)
[03:32:30] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.v.K(Traveling.java:2591)
[03:32:30] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.v.t(Traveling.java:40)
[03:32:30] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.Main.C(Main.java:266)
[03:32:30] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.Main.run(Main.java:158)
[03:32:30] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[03:32:42] Script Ended: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].

Might have to do with banking all button and then grabbing pickaxe back out of bank? You might know better than me. Happening on every account. 

Edited by itstoms

21 minutes ago, itstoms said:

Script keeps erroring out everyday now. 

[03:32:30] java.lang.NullPointerException: Item actions are null for item (ID): 1275
[03:32:30] 	at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.ZM(ri:1333)
[03:32:30] 	at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.withdrawItem(ri:1210)

Might have to do with banking all button and then grabbing pickaxe back out of bank? You might know better than me. Happening on every account. 

The error happens within Tribot's banking method. It's a TRibot issue. I assume it's caused by the latest update to Tribot's banking methods. You should try the latest development release since it had some more banking fixes.

9 hours ago, Aropupu said:

The error happens within Tribot's banking method. It's a TRibot issue. I assume it's caused by the latest update to Tribot's banking methods. You should try the latest development release since it had some more banking fixes.

Cheers, I'll try that out when it bugs out again. Ran fine today other than 1 account, I had to restart it twice and now it's smooth.