Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

44 minutes ago, DG_Fries said:

Yup, MLM completely broken right now.

not it isn't, I just ran the script for 2 hours on the upper level without a single problem.

try to delete cached clients, remove %tribot% data and try again

Edited by thenlownager

7 hours ago, DG_Fries said:

Yup, MLM completely broken right now.

You are most likely experiencing a Tribot issue. Please always check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post whenever you have any issues. Those steps solve the most common issues.

26 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

You are most likely experiencing a Tribot issue. Please always check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post whenever you have any issues. Those steps solve the most common issues.

It's not a TriBot issue - 99% sure. Upper level is working fine, but lower levels (SW/NW) aren't working.

1 hour ago, DG_Fries said:

It's not a TriBot issue - 99% sure. Upper level is working fine, but lower levels (SW/NW) aren't working.

Both SW and NW are 100% working. Issue is most likely on your end.

If you haven't already, please do the steps in the main post I instructed you to. If those don't solve the issue, please do make a proper bug report instead of giving as little information as possible. Settings, proper explanation of what happens, screenshot if relevant etc.

Edited by Aropupu

Just been trying the trial for this bot, the breaks are so excessive though. 

Im losing almost 20kxp/hr due to taking breaks. Seriously, it mines one iron ore then stops for 2 seconds.

Hello, I am mining at the tzhaar for runite, and the script is ending after mining every runite ore. why?

18 hours ago, Mettaton said:

Im losing almost 20kxp/hr due to taking breaks. Seriously, it mines one iron ore then stops for 2 seconds.

go to ABC settings and select 'Faster -1', or 'Faster-2', etc..

This will speed up the delays (less time doing nothing)

For powermining: don't use ABC2 but just the regular ABC instead. You can also use: powermine anticipation

Edited by thenlownager

Script works well, but has a few flaws that will affect long time running of the script. I been using neitiznot for runite ore mining. It will pull out food, but when it eats food on the way back to the bank with a full inv of ore. It will turn around and go back to the mining spot to mine for the free inventory space that just opened up where your food was when you ate it. Then you will be low hp and you will die.

If you could fix that, that would be great maybe add a walking path back incase you die, using cammy teleport. 

thanks

On 1/6/2018 at 7:25 AM, Mettaton said:

If you mess around with the settings you can use abcl1 delays, and set all the delays and breaks to really short.

On 1/7/2018 at 5:10 AM, hitboy123 said:

Hello, I am mining at the tzhaar for runite, and the script is ending after mining every runite ore. why?

Hard to say because you don't give me any information. Please make a proper bug report. If the script ever stops without a good reason, please do copypaste the client debug by doing the following:

DzdslQF.png

11 hours ago, hitboy123 said:

Script works well, but has a few flaws that will affect long time running of the script. I been using neitiznot for runite ore mining. It will pull out food, but when it eats food on the way back to the bank with a full inv of ore. It will turn around and go back to the mining spot to mine for the free inventory space that just opened up where your food was when you ate it. Then you will be low hp and you will die.

If you could fix that, that would be great maybe add a walking path back incase you die, using cammy teleport. 

thanks

This issue with eating and banking should be fixed in the latest version of the script. Thank you for the bug report.

Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

Edited by Aropupu

Bot has a couple of issues atm for me,

1: It does this weird mousemove movement, it will go mining then pull mouse outside of window, but then while still mining it pulls mouse into client window everytime. 

2: On ash while drop is on it will randomly walk to bank sometimes and then returns to mining ( mind you it doesn't open bank just stands next to it). No idea why

Edited by ownya

1 hour ago, ownya said:

Bot has a couple of issues atm for me,

1: It does this weird mousemove movement, it will go mining then pull mouse outside of window, but then while still mining it pulls mouse into client window everytime. 

2: On ash while drop is on it will randomly walk to bank sometimes and then returns to mining ( mind you it doesn't open bank just stands next to it). No idea why

1. Is done by Tribot's ABC2 or at least that's what it sounds like. Disable moving mouse off screen in ABC2 settings if you don't like it.

2. Will have to check that out when I can.

Edited by Aropupu

15 hours ago, javiergame4 said:

@Aropupu  does this script do 3 tick powermining?

Nope

On 1/9/2018 at 5:40 PM, ownya said:

This issue should hopefully be fixed in the latest update. Please restart your script without using the rerun button to update it. Let me know if it reoccurs.

Edited by Aropupu

thanks for fix, btw a suggestion to world hopping. 

X amount of minues, seconds (with randomization) amount of players have been x tiles in vicinity before world switch.

Very important, bot gives up his own world for free, which is very very bad.