Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

51 minutes ago, Yuneek said:

Any way you could add a function to where the mouse hovers over the next rock (specifically for power mining iron)? I have ABC2 delays off, quick modifier on 1 which idk what that does and the delay is set to Faster -1 which I think is the slowest modifier? It just seems to be missing out on maximizing xp. I could be gaining about 15k more /hr if the bot hovered over the next rock. 

Do you have any tips for getting the fastest reaction out of power mining cause it seems to delay a little bit from time to time.

Thanks!

If you only want xp disable ABC2 delays completely.

ABC2 decides when to hover. It's controlled by Tribot.

I'll send you a PM asking for a screenshot of your settings. reply to that.

Edited by Aropupu

Array

Trying to start the script and keep getting this. Only using one tribot. Cos I only have one bot account.

• [08:07:22] Starting client.
  • [08:07:33] Downloading script 'aMiner v2 [RUNITE]'.
  • [08:07:36] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script.

Never mind. must be my shit internet. Its fine now.

Edited by souptron

Just bought this script and nothing works...never banks and walks randomly.... here is some of the bot debug when i was trying to mine ess in yanille

• [02:56:08] at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6536)
  • [02:56:08] at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6298)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2236)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4889)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2294)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4888)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4534)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4466)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2280)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2746)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
  • [02:56:08] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [02:56:08] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
  • [02:56:08] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
  • [02:56:08] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [02:56:08] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
  • [02:56:08] at obf.fh.Yg(kh:667)
  • [02:56:08] at obf.fh.dispatchEvent(kh:624)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
  • [02:56:08] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
  • [02:56:57] Jul 08, 2017 2:56:57 AM ClientCommunicatorAdmin Checker-run WARNING: Failed to check connection: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
  • [02:56:57] Jul 08, 2017 2:56:57 AM ClientCommunicatorAdmin Checker-run WARNING: stopping

23 hours ago, DeriveSoHard said:

@Aropupu Whenever I start the script the GUI opens for a split second and then immediately closes.

Sent you a PM asking for more information.

11 hours ago, kelton said:

i just got this script thinking it would mine rune am i going to need to buy the rune miner as well? also does your rune miner script only mine rune ore

Runite miner has all the features that the normal version has. Only difference is that you can only use it on one account at a time. Please always read what features you are getting before you buy a script. Send me a PM through my profile if you want a refund or something to buy the runite version.

10 hours ago, TiredofPeople said:

Just bought this script and nothing works...never banks and walks randomly.... here is some of the bot debug when i was trying to mine ess in yanille

Script works just fine. Yanille essence mining works just fine. Sent you a PM asking for more information, please reply. Without any information I cannot know what's wrong.

1 hour ago, kelton said:

just came back to my bot trying to hop worlds and it kept hovering over a world then clicking cancle then repeating over n over

Sent you a PM asking for more information.

Edited by Aropupu

2 hours ago, Rapidz said:

ee6834dfa99d517e4e4100d1788e82a1.png

Upon starting, the sack is repeatedly clicked, this wasn't happening yesterday, was working 100%. Restarted client a few times and still happens

Looks like your not running in lite mode. Don't know how much of a difference that could make but maybe try disabling it? Also remove your hooks file 

9 hours ago, Rapidz said:

Upon starting, the sack is repeatedly clicked, this wasn't happening yesterday, was working 100%. Restarted client a few times and still happens

There have been some changes to the setting value that the script uses to detect if the sack is empty. Either intentional by Jagex, a bug in Runescape or a bug in Tribot. It seems to be different on some accounts too. I have not been able to determine if there's anything the user can do about it, but I have now updated it so that it should also work with your setting value.

The debug you showed in your picture is important so if you encounter it again please include the debug in your bug report. "Emptying sack before continuing with mining! Debug: x"

Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MySmallBox said:

ehhh thursday updates broke the bot

Everything seems to be working without any issues. Please try the steps in "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post. After every runescape update you might need to restart tribot a few times letting runescape load each time or delete hooks.dat.

If none of the steps solve the issue, please make a proper bug report.

Edited by Aropupu

1 hour ago, Aropupu said:

Everything seems to be working without any issues. Please try the steps in "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post. After every runescape update you might need to restart tribot a few times letting runescape load each time or delete hooks.dat.

restarted tribot 2 times and it works now 

Edited by kelton

10 hours ago, Aropupu said:

yeah true idk had to restart the client like twice