Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

I have had my auto break handler not working properly when running this script on Mining Guild Amethyst. Has anyone else noticed this? The script runs find and use the break handler but I will come back when its due to stop for the day but it keeps going...

But when I switch it back over to Motherload it runs perfect and follows the breakhandler and logs of when it is due to.

Array
21 hours ago, MrRoo said:

@Aropupu

Does the premium version support runite rocks in the mining guild, or do I need to buy the runite version?

MrRoo

Runite mining is only in the runite version to limit the amount of runite miners as much as possible. The more active users there are, the worse it is for every current user.

10 hours ago, souptron said:

I have had my auto break handler not working properly when running this script on Mining Guild Amethyst. Has anyone else noticed this? The script runs find and use the break handler but I will come back when its due to stop for the day but it keeps going...

But when I switch it back over to Motherload it runs perfect and follows the breakhandler and logs of when it is due to.

Break handler is a Tribot feature. The script has no code that directly affects the break handler in any way. Also tested breaks when mining amethyst and they seem to be working without any issues. You are most likely experiencing a Tribot bug. If you are running multiple account in the same tribot window, there have been issues with breaks when using tabs. It's recommended to start each account in a completely new Tribot window.

"but I will come back when its due to stop for the day but it keeps going", if by this you mean that you are using break handler to stop the script after a while, you should use the "Stop after time" feature in the script instead.

Edited by Aropupu

12 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Runite mining is only in the runite version to limit the amount of runite miners as much as possible. The more active users there are, the worse it is for every current user.

Can I upgrade my account to use the runite version, or do I need to buy it for the full price?

4 minutes ago, souptron said:

So I have to pay the Motherload price + the Runtie one?

Hes saying that even if you already own the premium version ($8), you would still have to buy the Runite version ($12). However, if you do not own premium yet, you can just buy the Runite version as it has all the features of premium as well as access to rune mining

13 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

Hes saying that even if you already own the premium version ($8), you would still have to buy the Runite version ($12). However, if you do not own premium yet, you can just buy the Runite version as it has all the features of premium as well as access to rune mining

Correct. So I am asking if I could just pay the difference to get the runite version?

2 hours ago, DeriveSoHard said:

@Aropupu

The script will occasionally fail shift-click dropping ores when power mining. It tries to 'use' each ore in the inventory on each other, and does this for every ore in the inventory. This occurs when 'horizontal shift dropping' is set. Can you please fix this? It looks very bot like.

Tribot is responsible for pressing down the shift button. If it somehow stops pressing it down or doesn't press it at all when it's supposed to, there's nothing I can do about that, but I can add a failsafe that will press it down again when it detects it.

EDIT: Failsafe should be added in the latest version. Restart your script without using the rerun button. Also, I don't know how button presses are affected by tab usage, but if you are using tabs, try running each account in a new Tribot window instead.

Edited by Aropupu

Hello @Aropupu,

I'm using this script at the coal trucks, and everything works great except when it goes to withdraw the loads of coal from the carts to deposit in Seers bank. It ends up logging out after 5 minutes, and not finishing the coal deposits due to no exp gains (5 minutes of no exp gains). Can the time be extended during this task, or a setting be added to the script's configuration?

Here's what the script debug produced:

• [23:23:58] The script didn't gain any xp in 5 minutes. Logging out!
  • [23:23:58] If you think this was an error, you can disable this in the settings! (General -> Misc settings)
  • [23:23:58] Position: (2712, 3499, 0) - true - true - 25
  • [23:23:58] 2800 - 2800
  • [23:23:58] Script debug: 1000, 1100, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1114,
  • [23:24:16] Script Ended: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].

Note: I did not see any relevant configurations in the General -> Misc. Settings tab of the script's setup for this issue.

I'm using Looking Glass.

Edit: There's another problem...the script occasionally keeps trying to fill the trucks with coal despite them already being full.

Thanks

Edited by Arcturus

4 hours ago, Arcturus said:

Hello @Aropupu,

I'm using this script at the coal trucks, and everything works great except when it goes to withdraw the loads of coal from the carts to deposit in Seers bank. It ends up logging out after 5 minutes, and not finishing the coal deposits due to no exp gains (5 minutes of no exp gains). Can the time be extended during this task, or a setting be added to the script's configuration?

Note: I did not see any relevant configurations in the General -> Misc. Settings tab of the script's setup for this issue.

I'm using Looking Glass.

Edit: There's another problem...the script occasionally keeps trying to fill the trucks with coal despite them already being full.

Thanks

Misc settings contain the setting Disable xp failsafe, which disables it. I will adjust the time on it for coal trucks.

Gonna need more information about the other problems though. Will send you a PM.

59 minutes ago, lkqpalzxt said:

I can't seem to get mother load mine to work

Motherlode seems to be working without any issues. Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. If those don't solve the issue, please make a proper bug report detailing your issue as much as possible and containing information about your settings and maybe even a screenshot of what happens.

Edited by Aropupu

Any way you could add a function to where the mouse hovers over the next rock (specifically for power mining iron)? I have ABC2 delays off, quick modifier on 1 which idk what that does and the delay is set to Faster -1 which I think is the slowest modifier? It just seems to be missing out on maximizing xp. I could be gaining about 15k more /hr if the bot hovered over the next rock. 

Do you have any tips for getting the fastest reaction out of power mining cause it seems to delay a little bit from time to time.

Thanks!

51 minutes ago, Yuneek said:

Any way you could add a function to where the mouse hovers over the next rock (specifically for power mining iron)? I have ABC2 delays off, quick modifier on 1 which idk what that does and the delay is set to Faster -1 which I think is the slowest modifier? It just seems to be missing out on maximizing xp. I could be gaining about 15k more /hr if the bot hovered over the next rock. 

Do you have any tips for getting the fastest reaction out of power mining cause it seems to delay a little bit from time to time.

Thanks!

If you only want xp disable ABC2 delays completely.

ABC2 decides when to hover. It's controlled by Tribot.

I'll send you a PM asking for a screenshot of your settings. reply to that.

Edited by Aropupu