Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

7 hours ago, TooGud said:

Alright, I'll post a screenshot next time it happens. It's always happened with no runes, but it doesn't happen often. Would you prefer the screenshot in a message or on here? I also think that the script got stuck in the room because the door just happened to shut before it could click in the shop.

If you send a PM it will be better. If it was caused by that it should be quite rare. Tribot sometimes missclicks quite badly while walking which can cause it to walk inside a building right when the door is going to close. I have added some failsafes for these circumstances in my aAgility script, but I need to know the exact place it happens in.

Array
16 hours ago, Aropupu said:

If you send a PM it will be better. If it was caused by that it should be quite rare. Tribot sometimes missclicks quite badly while walking which can cause it to walk inside a building right when the door is going to close. I have added some failsafes for these circumstances in my aAgility script, but I need to know the exact place it happens in.

currently when the account receives a clue geode, it keeps it in the inventory instead of banking it. please fix thanks

9 hours ago, ericcc1029 said:

currently when the account receives a clue geode, it keeps it in the inventory instead of banking it. please fix thanks

Thank you for letting me know, these should be added in the latest version. Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

8 hours ago, godspower33 said:

@Aropupu It also doesn't drop these when power mining.

Why would you want to drop them?

Seems to have problems in dwarven mines.

1) If I start the script in Fally East bank the script just stops, doesn't attempt to leave the bank

2) If I start it in the mine the script mines 1 inventory and then stops; doesn't attempt to leave the mine

Sorry for the crappy bug report, I don't have the debug/error and just started it up at a different location. Thought it was the client initially.

2 hours ago, Bot2stake said:

Seems to have problems in dwarven mines.

1) If I start the script in Fally East bank the script just stops, doesn't attempt to leave the bank

2) If I start it in the mine the script mines 1 inventory and then stops; doesn't attempt to leave the mine

Sorry for the crappy bug report, I don't have the debug/error and just started it up at a different location. Thought it was the client initially.

Thank you for the bug report! Fortunately I didn't need any more information than this in this case.

Should be fixed in the latest version. Restart without using the rerun button to update it.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WYD said:

Any update you working somehow to get this to work with LG?

The script works without any issues on LG. Tested it on an extremely laggy laptop too since I don't have access to my own computer currently. Most likely something is wrong on your end or your Tribot client isn't working correctly. Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for most common fixes to Tribot issues. I cannot fix looking glass bugs or issues and LG is also in BETA testing.

If you are using the official runescape client, it doesn't currently work properly with Tribot's Looking Glass and only Trilez can fix it. Please try a normal browser or OSBuddy if you are using the official client.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

The script works without any issues on LG. Tested it on an extremely laggy laptop too since I don't have access to my own computer currently. Most likely something is wrong on your end or your Tribot client isn't working correctly. Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for most common fixes to Tribot issues. I cannot fix looking glass bugs or issues and LG is also in BETA testing.

If you are using the official runescape client, it doesn't currently work properly with Tribot's Looking Glass and only Trilez can fix it. Please try a normal browser or OSBuddy if you are using the official client.

I was using the official Client do you think that why?

This might be pretty obvious but for the abc2 modifier https://gyazo.com/b2973e3981ecd223a0d8a2cab7d592b6, i dont get if the higher the number u chose, the more frequent abc2 delays happen?

For example if i were to chose "-4 faster", would that have less frequent abc2 delays than "-2 faster"?  Can someone explain this to me

5 hours ago, ericcc1029 said:

This might be pretty obvious but for the abc2 modifier https://gyazo.com/b2973e3981ecd223a0d8a2cab7d592b6, i dont get if the higher the number u chose, the more frequent abc2 delays happen?

For example if i were to chose "-4 faster", would that have less frequent abc2 delays than "-2 faster"?  Can someone explain this to me

Default = always use ABC2 delays

-1 = less frequent

-2 even less frequent etc.

If you run the script with the default settings you will notice that the ABC2 delay happens after every rock mined. The only way to go from there is less frequent.

I was using the official Client do you think that why?

Most likely yes

Edited by Aropupu

bot debug

[13:02:01] TRiBot Release 9.303_6 loaded. (1.8.0_101:C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre1.8.0_101)
[13:02:05] Loading human mouse movement data.
[13:02:05] Could not load human mouse data. Reason: Human mouse data encryption key not found.
[13:06:53] java.lang.NullPointerException
[13:06:53]     at scripts.aMinerNEW.Main.d(Main.java:284)
[13:06:53]     at scripts.aMinerNEW.Main.passArguments(Main.java:277)
[13:06:53]     at obf.Rf.run(do:242)
[13:06:53]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[16:49:56] Re-calc true
[19:03:05] java.lang.NullPointerException
[19:03:05]     at scripts.aMinerNEW.Main.d(Main.java:284)
[19:03:05]     at scripts.aMinerNEW.Main.passArguments(Main.java:277)
[19:03:05]     at obf.Rf.run(do:242)
[19:03:05]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

client debug

[13:02:41] Starting client.
[13:06:50] Downloading script 'aMiner v2 [PREMIUM]'.
[13:06:53] Script Started: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].
[13:06:57] Login bot started.
[13:06:57] Login Bot: Login...
[13:07:12] Login bot succeeded.
[13:15:31] Generating script antiban profile...
[13:15:33] Antiban profile successfully generated!
[13:15:33] Current pickaxe is Rune pickaxe
[13:52:36] We are attempting to solve the Dismissible Random random.
[13:52:38] We successfully solved the Dismissible Random random.
[15:48:25] We are attempting to solve the Dismissible Random random.
[15:48:28] We successfully solved the Dismissible Random random.
[16:01:55] XP failsafe is now disabled before breaking.
[16:01:55] Break Handler: Taking a break for: 00:47:39
[16:49:56] Break Handler: Break ended.
[16:49:56] XP failsafe is now enabled after breaking.
[17:10:08] We are attempting to solve the Dismissible Random random.
[17:10:10] We successfully solved the Dismissible Random random.
[17:32:42] The script didn't gain any xp/ores in 5 minutes. Logging out!
[17:32:42] If you think this was an error, you can disable this in the settings! (General -> Misc settings)
[17:32:42] Position: (2936, 3294, 0) - false
[17:32:42] 29380 - 29380
[17:33:01] Script Ended: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].
[19:03:02] Downloading script 'aMiner v2 [PREMIUM]'.
[19:03:06] Script Started: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].
[19:03:10] Login bot started.
[19:03:10] Login Bot: Login...
[19:03:24] Login bot succeeded.
[19:04:40] Generating script antiban profile...
[19:04:42] Antiban profile successfully generated!
[19:04:42] Current pickaxe is Rune pickaxe
[19:13:30] We are attempting to solve the Dismissible Random random.
[19:13:33] We successfully solved the Dismissible Random random.

My error is after using the crafting guild preset for gold, after a few hours (random) it would sit in the same spot outside the guild and after 5 min the xp failsafe would kick in logging out and ending the script. I've restarted tribot, pc, and other things still the same problem.

5 hours ago, roklobster315 said:

My error is after using the crafting guild preset for gold, after a few hours (random) it would sit in the same spot outside the guild and after 5 min the xp failsafe would kick in logging out and ending the script. I've restarted tribot, pc, and other things still the same problem.

Are you using the f2p path option for Crafting Guild?

When I was testing it, the only situation when it could get stuck (rarely) in that tile was using the f2p path and that was caused by Tribot's WebWalking. I have now added a failsafe for it so it should be fixed if this was the case.

If you were not using the f2p path, do you have roofs disabled in Runescape? Can you tell me any other script settings you have changed, if you have? 

Edited by Aropupu

19 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Are you using the f2p path option for Crafting Guild?

When I was testing it, the only situation when it could get stuck (rarely) in that tile was using the f2p path and that was caused by Tribot's WebWalking. I have now added a failsafe for it so it should be fixed if this was the case.

If you were not using the f2p path, do you have roofs disabled in Runescape? Can you tell me any other script settings you have changed, if you have? 

Yes I indeed was using the f2p path, I have roofs disabled. Maybe it was that bug what was causing it i'll get back to you if it happens again.

On 9/28/2016 at 10:15 AM, Bot2stake said:

For some reason at Neitz it withdraws prayer pot, drinks, but won't bank it

Should be fixed in the latest version. Restart the script without using the rerun button to update it.

On 9/28/2016 at 0:14 AM, caesar846 said:

Hey is there any way to have the script mouseover the next rock? i can't find any way to do this and it really drives down my xp per hour. Any help is appreciated.

ABC2 decides when to hover over next rock. It's completely controlled by Tribot. Every account gets an unique profile and some accounts will hover more than others.

Hovering shouldn't affect xp that much while mining. Your xp/hr is most likely affected by something else and I cannot know what without more information. The script itself is working without any issues. If you have ABC2 delays enabled, those will bring your xp/hr down.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bot2stake said:

Is worldhopping in the script or Tribot? Deadman worlds have it all screwed up. Tried to select a custom range of worlds not including any deadman worlds to work around this but it just gets stuck on log-in screen for some reason on the first hop-attempt

Jagex changed a lot of worlds to deadman worlds. They should be updated in the latest version. Filtering should also be fixed. Restart without using the rerun button to update.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

Jagex changed a lot of worlds to deadman worlds. They should be updated in the latest version. Filtering should also be fixed. Restart without using the rerun button to update.

there notthing you can do about LG logging bug?

18 minutes ago, WYD said:

there notthing you can do about LG logging bug?

If you mean the bug where sometimes even after breaks the login bot won't log back in to Runescape on LG, then no. I cannot fix Looking Glass bugs especially when they happen in a Tribot feature (in this case the login bot).

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1