Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Forgot I bought this script ages ago when I was trying to make a gold farm.. Didn't have much success back then on lower leveled, most suspicious bot looking accounts so I left it for a while.

Decided to give this a try on my main, I've gotten from 19-82 mining in like a week, it's great! One of the most reliable scripts I have used on TriBot. I have a few problems where I leave it unattended for awhile, the script stops and it says account already logged in but I think that is client related and not script related. Great work on the script!

330c0af33c.jpg

What kind of methods should i try for Motherlode mining so i wont get banned? i got a new proxy on so its not flagged.

Honestly I've botted over 6 accounts now at motherlode and all have been banned. I've used both Tau Motherlode and AMiner, 3 for each. 

I've trained up combat, random skills to diversify the accounts, done quests, wore unique clothing, had unique names, all on separate, previously unused Montreal's proxys.

Essentially, my accounts last until I start botting motherlode, even if its only for 4 hours a day with breaks. So IMO, I wouldn't bot motherlode.

Honestly I've botted over 6 accounts now at motherlode and all have been banned. I've used both Tau Motherlode and AMiner, 3 for each. 

I've trained up combat, random skills to diversify the accounts, done quests, wore unique clothing, had unique names, all on separate, previously unused Montreal's proxys.

Essentially, my accounts last until I start botting motherlode, even if its only for 4 hours a day with breaks. So IMO, I wouldn't bot motherlode.

Many people have botted motherlode with this script without getting banned for months. Including me. Someone said somewhere that he started getting banned as soon as he started botting with several different accounts at the same time. That could be it. No way to know for sure. I'm not sure if the people who say they have botted motherlode with this script successfully are botting with only one account or several. I'm only botting on one account though.

Using a proxy doesn't mean Jagex cannot detect your are playing on several accounts at the same time. There are plenty of ways that they could track you, but it's all speculation. Make accounts on their own proxy, use different/untraceable payment method for each one. With proxies you are still running several bots on the same computer, which could be somehow detected by them. <-- Again speculation, only they would know how they detect bots.

Edited by Aropupu

Many people have botted motherlode with this script without getting banned for months. Including me. Someone said somewhere that he started getting banned as soon as he started botting with several different accounts at the same time. That could be it. No way to know for sure. I'm not sure if the people who say they have botted motherlode with this script successfully are botting with only one account or several. I'm only botting on one account though.

Using a proxy doesn't mean Jagex cannot detect your are playing on several accounts at the same time. There are plenty of ways that they could track you, but it's all speculation. Make accounts on their own proxy, use different/untraceable payment method for each one. With proxies you are still running several bots on the same computer, which could be somehow detected by them. <-- Again speculation, only they would know how they detect bots.

Just for info on this, I staggered the initializing of the bots, so I would start accounts at different times. Also, I used each bots unique proxys in a browser when creating the accounts.

My speculation could be they see they are coming from a PC with the same hostname "Home-PC" but that is uncertain.

In the end, I bet they were hammered for being reported.

I have noticed that players get heated when we steal their vein, doing this repeatedly could cause them to notice I am botting for not replying/and doing the same action.

Could we have the option to not click veins which are occupied by another player?

Edited by seiv

Just for info on this, I staggered the initializing of the bots, so I would start accounts at different times. Also, I used each bots unique proxys in a browser when creating the accounts.

My speculation could be they see they are coming from a PC with the same hostname "Home-PC" but that is uncertain.

In the end, I bet they were hammered for being reported.

I have noticed that players get heated when we steal their vein, doing this repeatedly could cause them to notice I am botting for not replying/and doing the same action.

Could we have the option to not click veins which are occupied by another player?

@seiv

The script avoids veins near players by default. You have the option to disable that if you want.

• Like 1

no need, it's fine :) doing something else now. Sorry to have wasted your time.

@Montreal

Well I already added it because it was a small thing to do. If you ever need it in the future, you can select "Custom" as the location in the Worldhopping method. You need to start it near the rocks you want to mine and tick the boxes for the rocks you want it to mine. Didn't really think anyone would need custom option for worldhopping, which is why I never added it yet.

• Like 1

I was having an issue earlier where it'd go to the wheel at the motherload mine (to fix it) and it'd freeze. I'm pretty sure it somehow got to the combat tab but when I went to inventory it'd drop the hammer and continue as normal until it went back to the wheel and bug out again.

I was having an issue earlier where it'd go to the wheel at the motherload mine (to fix it) and it'd freeze. I'm pretty sure it somehow got to the combat tab but when I went to inventory it'd drop the hammer and continue as normal until it went back to the wheel and bug out again.

@justintg

If you could do a script stack trace when the script is "frozen" that would probably tell me what is causing it and I would probably be able to fix it, if it's a script issue at all and not a Tribot bug. Go to Script ---> Print Script Stack Trace and copypaste/screenshot whatever it prints out in the Client debug.

Im trying to use the Custom Miner at the Dwarven Mine but its not letting me since the location isnt supported, is there a fix to this or what?

@Monqan

Custom banking only works in places that are supported by WebWalking which is a Tribot feature. If you want to mine there, you should use the dwarven mine preset.

@Monqan

Custom banking only works in places that are supported by WebWalking which is a Tribot feature. If you want to mine there, you should use the dwarven mine preset.

Im not trying to bank, im trying to powermine with the Custom thingy but its not letting me do it at the dwarven place, do you have a guide how to do it or something similar?

Im not trying to bank, im trying to powermine with the Custom thingy but its not letting me do it at the dwarven place, do you have a guide how to do it or something similar?

@Monqan

There are instructions in the main post and in aMiner's gui.

Powermine anywhere (Custom M1D1) instructions:

- You can select the rocks you want to mine by moving your mouse on top of a rock and pressing CTRL on your keyboard.

> Make sure the client is active by clicking on your inventory or anywhere first. It won't select rocks otherwise.

- When a rock is selected it will paint a square around the tile of the rock.

- After you have selected all the rocks you want, just go to the Powermining options and start the script.

@Monqan

There are instructions in the main post and in aMiner's gui.

Powermine anywhere (Custom M1D1) instructions:

- You can select the rocks you want to mine by moving your mouse on top of a rock and pressing CTRL on your keyboard.

> Make sure the client is active by clicking on your inventory or anywhere first. It won't select rocks otherwise.

- When a rock is selected it will paint a square around the tile of the rock.

- After you have selected all the rocks you want, just go to the Powermining options and start the script.

Yeah but its not letting me select the rocks, I'm following the steps but its not letting me select them.