Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

it gets stuck at the log on the way to the mines only used bot once to get 41 mining its at the log trying to get to the coal doesnt even try click the log to go accross

It's working just fine for me. I need more information about what's going on on your end. Have you tried reinstalling tribot? Are you in lite mode? Send me a PM please.

Update:

- The script will now drop an extra bronze pickaxe if it somehow picked one up from the boxes nearby. It was probably caused by antiban hovering a random object, which happened to be the box and it would then missclick that box. This update should not prevent your from using a bronze pickaxe in the motherlode mine.

Edited by Aropupu

I find the ore selection while using powermine is quite slow, There's a two second delay before selecting another rock

That is due to antiban compliance. There's nothing I can do about that since it's required for all premium scripts and I'm not allowed to give you the option to disable it. It all depends on if your profile has long sleeps or not.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

Can i run my script on any of my runescape accounts if i only run the script for 1 account at a time ? or will the auth get banned if i first use it on my new acc and then use it on my main ?

Yes you can run it with any account as long as you are running it with only 1 at a time. Buying VIP gives you the ability to run it with more accounts at the same time.

is motherload mining any good money or is ban rate to high for fresh acc's?

Based on comments in other script's thread, there have been some reported bans. I think it's pretty good money when you have a high mining level so you can get runite.

I started using the runite bot again yesterday and noticed that there was a problem with Detect Smoking Rock. When it logs into a world where the rune ore is avaliable, it will say "Detected Smoking Rock" and log out.This only happens for the worlds that the bot remembers and predicts that the rune ore should have spawned.

Ex. I start bot and it keeps hoping into random worlds until it finds rune ores. It finds a rune ore at world 1 and mines it. Then the bot remembers that World 1 will spawn in 10 mins (or however long it takes for rune ores to spawn). After 10 minutes, it will log into World 1 and find the rune ore there. But, then the message "Smoking Rock Detected" would automatically appear and the bot will log off.

Basically, the only way the bot is getting rune ores is through random worldhopping and hoping that it is there. Sorry if I am not being clear about what I'm saying, but I hope you understand the general idea.

I started using the runite bot again yesterday and noticed that there was a problem with Detect Smoking Rock. When it logs into a world where the rune ore is avaliable, it will say "Detected Smoking Rock" and log out.This only happens for the worlds that the bot remembers and predicts that the rune ore should have spawned.

Ex. I start bot and it keeps hoping into random worlds until it finds rune ores. It finds a rune ore at world 1 and mines it. Then the bot remembers that World 1 will spawn in 10 mins (or however long it takes for rune ores to spawn). After 10 minutes, it will log into World 1 and find the rune ore there. But, then the message "Smoking Rock Detected" would automatically appear and the bot will log off.

Basically, the only way the bot is getting rune ores is through random worldhopping and hoping that it is there. Sorry if I am not being clear about what I'm saying, but I hope you understand the general idea.

@lordvblast

I'll remove the smoking rock stuff since it's no longer needed.

However, the script shouldn't worldhop/logout even if it detected a smoking rock due to a bug. This could only happen if you have selected worldhopping or logging out as the action to do when the script detects a smoking rock.

When there was runite did it say in the debug that runite was found or not?

Edited by Aropupu

I turned my settings for smoking rock to "AFK until smoking rock disappears"

Client Debug:

[21:11:39] Runite should be respawned in world 367. Hopping there.

[21:11:52] Runite was found in world 367.

[21:11:52] Moving mouse off-screen and AFKing until smoking rock disappears...

Then the bot logs out for being afk too long and the script just remains in login screen.

I turned my settings for smoking rock to "AFK until smoking rock disappears"

Client Debug:

[21:11:39] Runite should be respawned in world 367. Hopping there.

[21:11:52] Runite was found in world 367.

[21:11:52] Moving mouse off-screen and AFKing until smoking rock disappears...

Then the bot logs out for being afk too long and the script just remains in login screen.

@lordvblast

It's doing what you tell it to do. For some reason your client detects a smoking rock, which doesn't disappear.

I don't know why it detects smoking rocks for you since it doesn't do that for me when it goes to a world it thinks a runite rock is in. However, if you just change the setting to continue mining instead of anything else, it will fix your problem until I have removed all the smoking rock stuff from the script.

EDIT: All smoking rock functionality should be removed now.

Edited by Aropupu

Hi, my client is having trouble lately of loading the paint picture which then freezes my client. This happens when trying to use both Java 7 and 8. Ill try resintalling the client and java now and report back.

Reinstalling the client or even just restarting it fixes that in most cases. Are you still experiencing the problem?