Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Is there any way to fix the bug where when I try to highlight mines that it doesnt do it? I keep trying, but all it does it place a blue X on top - ive had this issue before but it just didnt seem to work on some mines, but lately havent been able to use it at all. is there any way to fix this? 

Also on wanted to hear - on the premium script - from your own experiences Aropopu when running the premium script - what do you do yourself? Like do you prep the bots in some way i.e doing xx quests, or combat levels before mining or what do you do? Ive heard (im  very new to this) that the MLM place is a huge place for being banned. And so far i havent been able to survive even 48 hours. I havent used the prem script in all that time and know theres so many reasons for bans - but wanted ot hear if you got some tips. I.e can i just turn on the script, turn it off, then go ot GE buy a better piackaxe, go back etc - or will any human movement be severely obvious that its a bot runningon mlm - i know for sure i probably shouldnt do any mining myself or it´ll be obvious but is there any guide or hints you could give on how to increase success? I feel a bit hopeless having all bots banned within 48 hours, seemingly it seems better to just run bot 24/7 until it banned rahter than doing all the break and prep stuff. 

11 hours ago, runescapeprodigy said:

Is there any way to fix the bug where when I try to highlight mines that it doesnt do it? I keep trying, but all it does it place a blue X on top - ive had this issue before but it just didnt seem to work on some mines, but lately havent been able to use it at all. is there any way to fix this? 

Also on wanted to hear - on the premium script - from your own experiences Aropopu when running the premium script - what do you do yourself? Like do you prep the bots in some way i.e doing xx quests, or combat levels before mining or what do you do? Ive heard (im  very new to this) that the MLM place is a huge place for being banned. And so far i havent been able to survive even 48 hours. I havent used the prem script in all that time and know theres so many reasons for bans - but wanted ot hear if you got some tips. I.e can i just turn on the script, turn it off, then go ot GE buy a better piackaxe, go back etc - or will any human movement be severely obvious that its a bot runningon mlm - i know for sure i probably shouldnt do any mining myself or it´ll be obvious but is there any guide or hints you could give on how to increase success? I feel a bit hopeless having all bots banned within 48 hours, seemingly it seems better to just run bot 24/7 until it banned rahter than doing all the break and prep stuff. 

Are you talking about selecting custom rocks? What do you mean by blue X? It's working without any issues so something is wrong on your end that prevents it from working. If you are botting on several accounts in the same Tribot window, try running only one script per one tribot window, especially when selecting rocks.

Enable custom rocks by ticking the box next to it. Click on start selecting rocks. Afterwards you can just click on the rocks to select them. Optionally you can also use CTRL to select the rocks if you hover your mouse over them, just make sure Runescape is active by clicking on your inventory or something else.

You can also deselect rocks by clicking on them again or using CTRL again

You should also check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

I do quests and some legit afk skilling to start with. While botting I usually avoid places with other people or generally popular locations, but no way to know if that has any effect on anything. I can't give you any tips because there's no way to know what works and what doesn't.

Update:

- Updated worlds list so worldhopping should work after the latest Runescape update. Jagex added a lot of new worlds and those are now supported.

To update the script, simply restart it without using the rerun button

If you encounter a problem with worldhopping, please describe the problem as much as possible and if it happens with certain world(s), please tell me what those worlds are

EDIT: There is an issue with the Tribot firewall where you have to manually allow each of the new world IPs so that Tribot lets you connect to them. Shouldn't happen if you are using LG, but if you are not, you should manually login to those worlds and allow (ALWAYS ALLOW) each IP or babysit the bot. (until Trilez whitelists those IPs)  307, 315, 323, 324, 331, 332, 339, 340, 347, 348, 355, 356

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Dj_Sammy said:

@Aropupu
would u ever add blast mine support?

Would need an account for it and don't really want to use a loaned account because if there are issues afterwards, I want to be able to test it properly anytime. If I ever complete the requirements then it's possible I would add it.

12 hours ago, Baal Zebub said:

hey @Aropupu, could you add gem bag for when mining gems?

You can find settings for it in General --> Coal and gem bag. Or is that not working for you while gem mining?

purchased this script very long ago still very happy with proggies like this im happy even when im not using it.

immortal suicide aropupu so pro =)

5f8dca501f.png

currently have 9 bots running with aminer alone free&premium version =) id post more but they would pretty much look like the same ones haha

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dj_Sammy said:

Can you believe that people blame this script that they got banned? I laugh at those comments.

hey

Thanks for an awesome script so far! love it amazing quality compared to anything else i can find currently

very clever script writing - watching how it handles even the AFK settings like holding off the AFK  if its come up until its done the banking etc

can you please confirm if i can slow down the rate of ABC2 delays??? the only options are "Faster -1 Faster -2" etc...

Is choosing these increasing or decreasing the rate OR time of ABC2 please?????

8 hours ago, Pres T said:

hey

Thanks for an awesome script so far! love it amazing quality compared to anything else i can find currently

very clever script writing - watching how it handles even the AFK settings like holding off the AFK  if its come up until its done the banking etc

can you please confirm if i can slow down the rate of ABC2 delays??? the only options are "Faster -1 Faster -2" etc...

Is choosing these increasing or decreasing the rate OR time of ABC2 please?????

Faster means less delays. It makes the script faster. -1, -2 refers to decreasing the amount of ABC2 delays. I personally use -1 or -2 while powermining and full ABC2 delays if I'm mining something that takes time like Motherlode.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

Update:

- Added presets for AFK mode and worldhopping mode. Should make it easier to set them up if you don't want to customize them.

About upcoming updates to Runescape:

- I have finished making the shift-click dropping feature. Will not make it available until I have properly tested it first. Jagex has confirmed it should come on thursday so most likely and hopefully I'll get it updated to the script on thursday.

- If polled Motherlode updates happen on the same day (increased deposit amount), will update support for that too.

@aropupu 

Why did you delete my previous comment about how i got banned and what i used.

LITERALLY every single precaution in the WORLD of tribot and osrs to not get banned. and i got banned.

I'm a 100% sure it was your script, not "human" enough fam. Ive been botting for years and i trusted your script but it didn't work.

Refund please, also i cant even log into osrs haha.

4 minutes ago, 1ready said:

@aropupu 

Why did you delete my previous comment about how i got banned and what i used.

LITERALLY every single precaution in the WORLD of tribot and osrs to not get banned. and i got banned.

I'm a 100% sure it was your script, not "human" enough fam. Ive been botting for years and i trusted your script but it didn't work.

Refund please, also i cant even log into osrs haha.

Refund for ban is not a valid reason get over it.