Jump to content
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Recommended Posts

any tips for f2p iron powermining? im using world hop after 5 rock steals, breaks for 30minutes with 7 minute variation thing, acb2 normal speed its soooooo slow!!!!, normal dropping, mining in the dwarven mine, proxy, looking glass. its super slow im at 60mining and 12k xp an hour : /.     i keep getting banned after like 2 days of botting even with the proxy and looking glass :(

Edited by yagayaganiga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

any tips for f2p iron powermining? im using world hop after 5 rock steals, breaks for 30minutes with 7 minute variation thing, acb2 normal speed its soooooo slow!!!!, normal dropping, mining in the dwarven mine, proxy, looking glass. its super slow im at 60mining and 12k xp an hour : /.     i keep getting banned after like 2 days of botting even with the proxy and looking glass :(

Using the default ABC2 delays is the worst thing you can do while powermining. ABC2 delays were clearly made for AFKable actions like motherlode for example. They should also be slightly different for each account so if Tribot happens to generate very long delays for you constantly, it's even more reason to disable them. Either disable them or use the modifier. They are enabled by default because Motherlode is the most used part of the script.

Also consider changing the location you are mining in. Custom locations with custom rocks are always better.

Edited by Aropupu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

Using the default ABC2 delays is the worst thing you can do while powermining. ABC2 delays were clearly made for AFKable actions like motherlode for example. Either disable them or use the modifier. They are enabled by default because Motherlode is the most used part of the script.

Also consider changing the location you are mining in. Custom locations with custom rocks are always better.

i used to bot in the wildy by the hobgoblins with all the mithril and coal and some iron and i would mine 3 rocks there with 20space auto world hop if anyone shows up and id still end up getting banned 

should i use the ABC1 instead?

 

Edited by yagayaganiga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

i used to bot in the wildy by the hobgoblins with all the mithril and coal and some iron and i would mine 3 rocks there with 20space auto world hop if anyone shows up and id still end up getting banned 

You always take a risk when you bot. Many people have used this script without any issues. There are too many factors that can cause bans and only Jagex knows what causes them. F2P is known to have a high banrate.

If you wish to discuss or report your bans, please check this thread:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

You always take a risk when you bot. Many people have used this script without any issues. There are too many factors that can cause bans and only Jagex knows what causes them. F2P is known to have a high banrate.

If you wish to discuss or report your bans, please check this thread:

 

not trying to discuss bans sorry that was the past anyways so should i use abc1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also been using your script for a few years now :D love them i bought 2 auths for runite miner :D and one for this script <3 its done amazingly in the past but i stopped for around a year and came back to try again but with much difficulty. maybe wondering if there were some tips out there on how to use this script better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

not trying to discuss bans sorry that was the past anyways so should i use abc1?

If you want to. It depends on what you think is best. I usually use the ABC2 modifier. -2, -3 or -4 depending on what feels right for you.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, basemas said:

hey there today i bought your aminer V2 i was very satisfied until i went to the motherload everytime it fills up the inventory and it walks to the place where you put the dirt in and it stops the script. 

http://imgur.com/a/M6El3

error.PNG

4 hours ago, Pix3lized said:

I am currently having this exact issue.

Not a script issue. This error usually happens if you are using the official OSRS client with Looking Glass. Use another client like OSBuddy or normal browser like Firefox to fix the issue. Official OSRS client has had issues with LG for the longest time and shouldn't be used.

If you are not using the official Runescape client, please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post to fix the most common Tribot issues.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great script, hasnt broken down on me once during the 2 hour run.

one thing i did notice as i watched the bot though is that in motherlode it seems to click to mine the vein and then after it turn the camera view to see the vein.

i feel like it would be a lot more human like if the bot turned the view to see the vein FIRST and then clicking to mine like a human would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2017 at 10:36 PM, colours said:

great script, hasnt broken down on me once during the 2 hour run.

one thing i did notice as i watched the bot though is that in motherlode it seems to click to mine the vein and then after it turn the camera view to see the vein.

i feel like it would be a lot more human like if the bot turned the view to see the vein FIRST and then clicking to mine like a human would.

What you think is human-like doesn't apply to every player there is. I can add some changes to it cause I think it's a good idea to have more randomization for that kind of thing, but I disagree with your opinion about only a certain way being the only human-like way. If every bot suddenly starts turning the camera the way you want it to every time you think it should, it will quickly create a pattern that could be very easy for Jagex to detect.

EDIT: Looked into it more. I will add improvements to it but those improvements could take a few days at least depending on how much time I have and they require a lot of testing. I will also be adding a setting that you can enable to make it always rotate the camera if you think that is best.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, thedik69 said:

Yo, @Aropupu 

Script is great man. I've ran it so far from 1-73 mining around 12 hours a day taking a good amount of breaks to be safe. It's been flawless, especially in the motherlode. Keep up the good work, been a great purchase so far. 

Nice! And thank you for the feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:

- Added a "4 deposits mode" to Motherlode mine. THIS FEATURE IS IN BETA waiting for more testing from others. So far my testing has been going without any bugs. Uses placeholder items to deposit 4 inventories of pay dirt into the hopper. Someone suggested this feature to me a long time ago. Also added the ability to choose what those placeholder items are (CUSTOM). It will deposit 26+26+26+26 pay dirt into the hopper. You can find the settings for it in the third "page" of motherlode settings.

- Added small improvements to camera movement in Motherlode mine and settings to make it always move camera (if needed and if possible) in case someone wants it to do so.

Edited by Aropupu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2017 at 6:38 AM, Aropupu said:

What you think is human-like doesn't apply to every player there is. I can add some changes to it cause I think it's a good idea to have more randomization for that kind of thing, but I disagree with your opinion about only a certain way being the only human-like way. If every bot suddenly starts turning the camera the way you want it to every time you think it should, it will quickly create a pattern that could be very easy for Jagex to detect.

EDIT: Looked into it more. I will add improvements to it but those improvements could take a few days at least depending on how much time I have and they require a lot of testing. I will also be adding a setting that you can enable to make it always rotate the camera if you think that is best.

liking the update.

thanks for the quick responses and always trying to improve.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rompromp19 said:

Sorry if this the wrong place to ask but is it possible to change mouse speed or is this attached to tribot itself?

The default mouse speed is decided by Tribot. If you wish to use a custom speed go to General --> Misc settings (you need to tick the box to enable custom mouse speed). Can't really comment on if you should increase it or not. I personally use the default mouse speed all the time. It most likely changes based on what account you are botting on when Tribot chooses it.

If you use a custom mouse speed, please keep in mind that it could possibly increase your chances of a ban, but no one knows if it really does or not. For all we know mouse speed might not affect bans at all. It's your risk to take.

Edited by Aropupu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, big man said:

It says the screen is not right.

It says "re-sizable mode is currently not supported, please change the screen mode to be fixed"

How can I fix?

 

Open Runescape outside of Tribot and change to fixed mode. If you are able to see and go to Runescape settings on the Tribot client you can switch to fixed mode in your Tribot client. It's still a good idea to restart the Tribot client to avoid any bugs caused by it.

Edited by Aropupu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • This release includes:

      Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues


      TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects


      Hooked login fields


      Improved the login bot


      Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again


      Ability to read the current input for username and password fields


      If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased


      If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.


      If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.





      Coming soon:

      Skull icon fix


      Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)


      Much more
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • This release includes:

      Fix shift clicking option selecting


      Fix high paint delay settings saving


      Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu


      Remove RS3 support


      Fix hooks



      RS3 Support Removed

      The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

      For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

      If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

      These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

      This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

      More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use


      Apache Commons Codec


      Apache Commons Collections


      Apache Commons Configuration


      Apache Commons IO


      Apache Commons Lang


      Apache Commons Math


      GSON


      Guava


      JFoenix




      Hint arrow API


      Game#getHintArrowX


      Game#getHintArrowY




      Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 49 replies
    • This update includes:

      Fix broken hooks


      Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."


      Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input


      General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers


      Fix GE API



      Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 37 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×