Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

1 hour ago, kristokas said:

hey , somewhy the script at motherlode for me maybe does one or two runs and then script ended.
here is the log:

• [23:34:21] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [23:34:21] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.getModel(vi:576)

This is not a script issue. If you are using the official oldschool runescape client with Looking Glass, you need to change to using a normal browser like Firefox or alternatively OSBuddy. The official oldschool Runescape client hasn't worked well with LG for the longest time.

Otherwise, please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot-related issues.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

This is not a script issue. If you are using the official oldschool runescape client with Looking Glass, you need to change to using a normal browser like Firefox or alternatively OSBuddy. The official oldschool Runescape client hasn't worked well with LG for the longest time.

Otherwise, please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot-related issues.

Thanks for the quick answer , and the solution even tho it wasnt related to the script, I didnt know and i really appreaciate that you took time to answer and solve my problem , Thanks alot ! u Rock!

15 hours ago, Drunkgecko54 said:

Just bought your script and Im loving it so far.

Is there anyway to make it use the southeast section in motherlode? the little circle in the corner. I noticed theres northeast and southwest but no no southeast section. When I was mining on my main I found that section to be my favourite.

Those options for northeast and southwest are for selecting the entrance you want to go through before starting to mine. Default uses the closest entrance right next to the bank.

You can use custom settings to select the destination you want to go to. Go to Custom settings and set the destination to mine where you want it to go to. Remember to tick the box to enable custom destinations. It's a good idea to set several destination tiles in the area so that the script will have more randomization. The set tile button will set the tile under your character as a destination tile.

7 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Those options for northeast and southwest are for selecting the entrance you want to go through before starting to mine. Default uses the closest entrance right next to the bank.

You can use custom settings to select the destination you want to go to. Go to Custom settings and set the destination to mine where you want it to go to. Remember to tick the box to enable custom destinations. It's a good idea to set several destination tiles in the area so that the script will have more randomization. The set tile button will set the tile under your character as a destination tile.

Thank you so much man! Even better than what I was asking for haha!

On 17/01/2017 at 0:43 AM, abclee123 said:

Im trying to power mine iron but it keeps on randomly world hopping. i turned off all available world hop setting and it still does it. no reason why it just does. ive also tried restarting the client multiple times. any advice pl0x ? :blush:

^ This.  Varrock West&East do the same thing. Trying to hop, clicking worlds it can't hop to, and not clicking the option something about warning if its a dangerous world.

Basically enables world-hopping even though its turned off. Constantly clicks on the world even though it cant hop there = Ban

5 hours ago, zdogg said:

^ This.  Varrock West&East do the same thing. Trying to hop, clicking worlds it can't hop to, and not clicking the option something about warning if its a dangerous world.

Basically enables world-hopping even though its turned off. Constantly clicks on the world even though it cant hop there = Ban

I can't believe how many times I have to say this. If you don't give me any concrete information, I cannot know what causes the issue for you. Please check the client debug / bot debug for any messages. You should also make sure that worldhop when no rocks available is not enabled. You can also do a script stack trace which will tell me what causes the worldhopping.

Tribot's login bot is responsible for clicking on the warnings for worlds and has always been. Because you don't tell me which world is in question, I cannot check it.

Edited by Aropupu

6 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

I can't believe how many times I have to say this. If you don't give me any concrete information, I cannot know what causes the issue for you. Please check the client debug for any messages. You should also make sure that worldhop when no rocks available is not enabled. You can also do a script stack trace which will tell me what causes the worldhopping.

Tribot's login bot is responsible for clicking on the warning's for worlds and has always been.

I have read your previous posts explaining solutions. 

We are not enabling the hop-world feature, yet the hop-world feature keeps turning on itself.

1 minute ago, zdogg said:

I have read your previous posts explaining solutions. 

We are not enabling the hop-world feature, yet the hop-world feature keeps turning on itself.

And I cannot help you without any information. Please PM me the information I ask for and stop spamming the thread.

Edited by Aropupu

39 minutes ago, zdogg said:

Appreciate the kindness considering i am coming with love and care.

I would love to help you, but you are not helping me help you. If you are somehow offended by my posts, I'm sorry, but I don't see any need to get upset/offended.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

@Aropupu

doesn't detect pickaxe being wielded. trying to use D pick at motherlode and it dosen't seem to recognize that it is being wielded. just continues to search bank for it then says "pickaxe not found.... reopening bank to look again" 

i manually banked the pick, re-ran the script, it withdrew and equipped it, then ran to the upper level, ran back to the bank and then once again didn't recognize the pick being wielded and attempted to search the bank for it.

tried clearing tribot cache/folder and still occuring.

Just now, varago said:

@Aropupu

doesn't detect pickaxe being wielded. trying to use D pick at motherlode and it dosen't seem to recognize that it is being wielded. just continues to search bank for it then says "pickaxe not found.... reopening bank to look again" 

i manually banked the pick, re-ran the script, it withdrew and equipped it, then ran to the upper level, ran back to the bank and then once again didn't recognize the pick being wielded and attempted to search the bank for it.

tried clearing tribot cache/folder and still occuring.

Tribot's equipment API is broken. You need to wait for Trilez to fix it.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2017 at 5:11 PM, gman6 said:

gg banned on the main after getting 72 minning :P used the script for two weeks never ran it longer than 7 hours and it was the only script I was using for the past couple weeks. Thought paying for a script would at least get me through a month of playing and not get banned, guess I thought wrong.... good script tho

Weird i did from 1-80 with this script. botting the whole time. something you doing wrong.

@varago and others:

It seems like the fix for the equipment hooks might take a while so I added an argument to the script to circumvent this.

Tribot's equipment hooks are broken due to recent update to Tribot so it won't detect equipped items. I have added an argument you can use to circumvent this but it will disable pickaxe upgrading, pickaxe detection and the dragon pick special so please make sure you have a pickaxe equipped before you use this argument ("nopick"):

cpYT6VM.png

If you don't want to use this argument and you need to equip your pickaxe, please wait for Trilez to fix the broken hooks. If the script will never equip your pickaxe, you won't have to use this argument, because the script will work without it.

Edited by Aropupu

just bought premium, didnt have problems when i tried trials twice. now when i start usually doesnt do anything but just keep resetting til it works.

most annoying it goes into the stats screen randomly and starts trying to drop iron ore but all it does it click on the stats and gets nothing done and then repeats over again. i think this might be a tribot error? ive seen it happen on other scripts like autofisher pro when dropping barb fish

15 hours ago, snoboy said:

just bought premium, didnt have problems when i tried trials twice. now when i start usually doesnt do anything but just keep resetting til it works.

most annoying it goes into the stats screen randomly and starts trying to drop iron ore but all it does it click on the stats and gets nothing done and then repeats over again. i think this might be a tribot error? ive seen it happen on other scripts like autofisher pro when dropping barb fish

This is usually caused by broken hooks in your Tribot client. Please try deleting your hooks.dat / general.ini files and then completely restart your Tribot.

You should also check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

EDIT: Please send me a PM if you need more help.

Edited by Aropupu

2 hours ago, Oneking94 said:

hey for some reason the premium runite script does work anymore for it only detects the kind of pick im using and it doesnt do anything. any suggestions?

Runite mining is working without any issues right now. You are most likely having a Tribot hook issue due to the latest Runescape update. Usually restarting your Tribot client twice after the update fixes it (let Runescape load twice).

If not, please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

Please send me a PM if you require more help.

Edited by Aropupu

1 hour ago, Aropupu said:

Runite mining is working without any issues right now. You are most likely having a Tribot hook issue due to the latest Runescape update. Usually restarting your Tribot client twice after the update fixes it (let Runescape load twice).

If not, please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

Please send me a PM if you require more help.

yea got it to work after a few reboots