• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
mhdjml

[Flawless] Hamood Flesh Crawlers [100k-150k/h]

start at varrock bank, and fill your gui properly it should work

Seems to be working, will update back. I was trying to start it at edgeville bank. Could you perhaps update your OP to have how to setup the bot? Nothing seems to appear for me in that section. 

Also, do you have a list of the item IDs recommended to loot?

Edited by Layis3
  • Like 1

After running for a few hours at the south spot, the bot clicked on one of the doors and went through. It then idled there until the bot logged out. The bot logged back in, idled until logged out, and repeated. This happened a dozen times until I stopped it. Nothing abnormal in the debug fyi.

Edited by Layis3

After running for a few hours at the south spot, the bot clicked on one of the doors and went through. It then idled there until the bot logged out. The bot logged back in, idled until logged out, and repeated. This happened a dozen times until I stopped it. Nothing abnormal in the debug fyi.

upload an image with map.

Guest gotslapped
  • [00:55:55] Script Error: Invalid button - 0. Using this button is highly detectable and has a good chance of getting accounts banned. Overriding to button 1. 

I get this when I try to run the script....

Hey, its not looting fire, natures , herbs and half keys.?

I was going great with this but now I am having a problem where is its says I have 

• [21:23:16] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script. 

but I don't have a single instances running is this a tribot problem or script related?

EDIT: This is a problem I have with just this script all my others run fine :(

EDIT2:I guess if you give it some time this problem resolves its self, i just keep trying and getting the same message but after like half an hour it decided to work. Great script man keep up the good work.

Edited by cow nugget

I was going great with this but now I am having a problem where is its says I have 

• [21:23:16] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script. 

but I don't have a single instances running is this a tribot problem or script related?

EDIT: This is a problem I have with just this script all my others run fine :(

EDIT2:I guess if you give it some time this problem resolves its self, i just keep trying and getting the same message but after like half an hour it decided to work. Great script man keep up the good work.

im afraid thats client sided

• Like 1

im afraid thats client sided

Yes I was afraid so, I get the problem reoccurringly mainly, when I have to kill the process tribot because it is laggy or crash it always happens. Im guessing because it has to update that im not using my instance and that happens every so often maybe in the 10-30 minute range.

Great script btw Im not getting the monster 20-30 hour runs that you can get with others sometimes, But i can usually get around 8-11 hours in before it starts being slow and losing efficiency (I never want to run it longer than that anyways). I just wanted to comment and ask a question on a few things.

1- why do we need a ring of life? if you don't have one it says you have a high chance of getting banned and logs off. Not that it really matters, I haven't consumed one yet, I just figured ring of wealth might be more profitable.

2- Combat is at times sluggish because if you go to loot somebody elses drop (usually fire runes) you will try to attack other crawlers while already in combat then you have to wait for AR to kick in.

3-if you get a double herb drop lets say guam on top then a ranarr on bottom (so worthless then valuable). The bot will pick up the guam to get to ranarr, but when you get a stackable drop (fire runes and iron) and a valuable herb, your avatars right clicks to get the herb first then gets the fire rune/iron second. (the second one doesn't matter but maybe you could try a similar method with double herb drops?)

Don't get me wrong if i had to rate to a friend i would give it in the 8/10 range I just thought I'd give constructive feedback.

Edited by cow nugget

Yes I was afraid so, I get the problem reoccurringly mainly, when I have to kill the process tribot because it is laggy or crash it always happens. Im guessing because it has to update that im not using my instance and that happens every so often maybe in the 10-30 minute range.

Great script btw Im not getting the monster 20-30 hour runs that you can get with others sometimes, But i can usually get around 8-11 hours in before it starts being slow and losing efficiency (I never want to run it longer than that anyways). I just wanted to comment and ask a question on a few things.

1- why do we need a ring of life? if you don't have one it says you have a high chance of getting banned and logs off. Not that it really matters, I haven't consumed one yet, I just figured ring of wealth might be more profitable.

2- Combat is at times sluggish because if you go to loot somebody elses drop (usually fire runes) you will try to attack other crawlers while already in combat then you have to wait for AR to kick in.

3-if you get a double herb drop lets say guam on top then a ranarr on bottom (so worthless then valuable). The bot will pick up the guam to get to ranarr, but when you get a stackable drop (fire runes and iron) and a valuable herb, your avatars right clicks to get the herb first then gets the fire rune/iron second. (the second one doesn't matter but maybe you could try a similar method with double herb drops?)

Don't get me wrong if i had to rate to a friend i would give it in the 8/10 range I just thought I'd give constructive feedback.

The ring of life is to prevent deaths for what so ever reasons, i can add options to drop the unwanted herbs

i just purchased this script i set the script up and then when the bot opens up the bank and the second the bot opens the bank the script stops, what should i do ?

explain how u are setting up the bot, you might be lacking a ring of life

i just purchased this script i set the script up and then when the bot opens up the bank and the second the bot opens the bank the script stops, what should i do ?

From my uses 4 things will cause this script to bug out/stop.

1 You have AT LEAST THREE varrock teletabs 2 will not do you need at least 3.

2  You do not have the food value you entered + 1. so if you say i want 3 tuna per trip and you don't have at least 4 in your bank the script will turn off, because it is set to withdraw the amount you enter + 1.

3  You do not have a ring of life equipped or in the bank will also log you out

4  The old man that gives you the puzzle box will SOMETIMES cause your character to stand between doors and do nothing until your invo fills up with puzzle boxes.

this bot doesn't work for me at all. set everything up like in the video it goes into my bank and stops working?