Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
ITryNotToTroll

[Runecrafting][24 hour proggies] BeaverTroll Abyss Nat Crafter [8m][$14]

If it dosent die as much as usa's i might buy.

are u stupid? the only reason you die with usa's is cause your god awful at using the script/meeting requirements, a dif script wont help you, you need to get yo stats and shit in order then try seeing which is better, usa will still murder any competitor lol

• Like 1

are u stupid? the only reason you die with usa's is cause your god awful at using the script/meeting requirements, a dif script wont help you, you need to get yo stats and shit in order then try seeing which is better, usa will still murder any competitor lol

Also please stop spamming our thread.. Use usas if your going to.

Considering im 67 def 61 hp full rune 60 agility 70 mining, id say i should never die. fucking Spastic

Why in the hell are you using full rune? Use high magic defence bonuses. The way you're dying is from PKers tb blocking you. You need high magic defence bonus so that they can't tb you to kill you. Use your brain before you start raging, k?

why man really? cannot be original, usa has this banked.

I'm laughing so hard. How is USA's script original? There isn't a single script on this site that is "original", they have all been made on different clients. Edited by Assume
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By mjdge
      The open beta is now over! I have been given a lot of great feedback. I will work hard on the script!
      After a few months of on and off working on the script. I have decided to try an open beta release of my Last Man Standing script!
      I will continue to work on the script over the coming weeks and months!
      I know that it could definitely do with some improvements so that's why this is a Beta release (I'll release it again when everything is done)
      A couple of the current features:
      Prayer Flicking
      Drinks potions
      Eats and combo eats
      Has a basic paint that tracks information such as: Points earned this session, Total Points, Average Points Per Game and Games Played
      If you would like to see a full list of features and things I hope to implement, click here
      All feedback, bug reports and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
    • By ilysmd
      Why hasn't anyone made a blood/soul rune crafting bot? and if someone is willing to make it i can pay good price!
    • By Renditions
      Uglug Shafts
      Buys Achey logs (2-8gp in shop ) from Uglug and cuts them into ogre arrow shafts (50-65gp in GE)
      Hops worlds when shop gets low.
      Around 100kgp+/Hr
      Banks for more money when out of coins. ( takes out 100k. stops when less than 50k total in bank)
      Requirements
      Completion of Zorge Flesh Eaters and giving a Relicym's balm to Uglug so he opens his shop
      Start in castle wars bank or next to Uglug with a knife and atleast 50k in inventory.
      This isn't a super complex script but the goal was to learn to be able to improve and make better stuff in the future.
      Repository link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3194

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3179

Very intuitive, simply start with steam staff  and supplies in your inventory/bank.  I've run this script for 50+ hours, it's flawless as far as I know.  It has redundancy after redundancy to protect your account.   It's free for now so people can help me prove it works well.   Post your progress pics!  I only did the four seed types because they're the most profitable and the grand exchange only has 8 slots...  I use 4 slots for buying seeds and 4 slots for selling saplings.  
      Requirements - 
      Steam staff, Lunar Diplomacy, 68 magic, and the farming level of the seeds you want to do. 
      Currently Supports-
      Mahogany, Maple, Papaya, and Willow.   
      Planned future support on a premium script for GE selling/buying and Magic trees.

Theoretically, you can start it anywhere with the supplies in your bank...  Recommended to start it with steam staff equipped and everything in your inventory, or everything in your bank, at the GE bank, with the bank screen open.   

Supports AFKing after a decent amount of time passes, random short pauses at realistic time points, and failure checks on every single loop to prevent infinitely doing something. It randomizes the order that it does the seeds   Designed for mains. I use it on my main and I don't intend on ever getting banned.  That being said, all botting has inherit risks.  Never bot on an account you can't afford to lose.

Post any suggestions, any problems, and most importantly: successful progress pics!

Progress pics:

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

Buys plant pot packs in Catherby.  Start with money in your inventory... Buys them for 1-2gp each, you can sell them for 5-10gp each on the GE.  

Has built in afking/pausing and randomization to avoid bans.  

Please post screenshots of your progress!
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

https://github.com/jiggerjaw/TribotOpenSource

About me: I've been on this forum for years under my username "jiggerjaw".  I became frustrated with bans after my main account got banned because I messed up in a GUI.  I started making my own scripts instead.  I want to design scripts that are entirely GUI free and will automatically end after 5 hours.  Every loop I run is checked against infinite loops and every script has progress checks on the main loop to make sure you're getting something done.  I have multiple scripts ready to go, an ensouled head script and a tree planting script are entirely complete and have hours upon hours of successful testing.  I have a clay humidifying script in the works, still need to work on it.  I'd like to make these scripts premium...   Hopefully the code for this potBuyer script shows everyone I'm serious about this.  I'll be showing my understanding of ABC2 in the near future, didn't want it for this script cuz it significantly cuts profit and is unrealistic. 

It would be nice to have my other account's name switched to "ScriptsForMains" so I can keep my post count and membership time...  Posted on the "Help" section and never heard back.   
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 27 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 70 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies