Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Word

[Tools] Rare Hunter - Current: SANTA HATS - v1.70 - [World switching(fixed)/looting/teleport][100+ scythes so far/100+ pumpkins/100+ masks]

To everyone who says it doesn't pick up the Phats, it doesn't. I dropped a hat on the ground to test if it recognized it and it kept trying to log out. If you dont believe me go to a spot where there is no one there and drop one, but remember the world in case it logs out. So until its updated there is no point in hopping, you look dumb lol.

On a side not, I'm starting a group of 4-6 members who want to make a unverified phat team. Essentially us few with share and find unverified locations for future drops (eg. santas, easter eggs, crackers (if they even consider those as rares). We will work via forums/skype and make a thread that consists of daily spoils. Once we find a few that are good enough we will continue to find more and begin to sell certain locations we feel are good, but not as good as our private ones. If anyone is interested please PM me your skype, give me a brief discription of yourself, and link me to you sythe/PB/Tribot profile so I can see what you've been up to (;

So if you're at all interested, whether you've found a 100 phats or just 1, feel free to pm me, I will review everyone that Pms me and get back to you on the 13th before the next rares begin to spawn. 

You do know when phats are first on the ground they are NPC's right? They have a different ID than ones you drop on the ground. I can confirm the bots picks up phats but not ones YOU drop on the ground.

You do know when phats are first on the ground they are NPC's right? They have a different ID than ones you drop on the ground. I can confirm the bots picks up phats but not ones YOU drop on the ground.

Didn't know that...>.>

Would be nice if it did. what happens when someone dies near you and they drop like 5 phats? lol =p

I have found a bug with the bot.

In attempting to hop in certain areas, the bot instead says on the bottom

We are attempting to solve the Maze random. and do nothing...

I have only encountered this problem at one specific spot. Do you not want us stealing yur spot ;)?

I'm so tight that it missed a phat for the first time :\ It was only in 10 minutes that it ran and it found one and I was 4 minutes late.

I REALLY think that Word should make it so that it says what world it's logged in to at the bottom when it says "rare is nearby" in the chat so if you come back and see that there was a rare but there are none in the inventory, you can just login to that world manually.

I like this.

I have a great spot. It does require a bit of lvls but i got 4 phats today and 3 overnight and i'm done using it.   

Just pm and i'll tell to very few people. i'm done camping there. 

All I ask is for positive feedback once you tell you. Probably wont tell more than 5 people though. 

GL everyone. 

You telling 5 people easily turns in 100+ ppl, ppl tell people.  If it isn't confirmed i wouldn't recommend saying it.  Jagex has changed spots 3 times few unconfirmed spots i know of they haven't touched once for the sole purpose it is unconfirmed, therefore most likely not being farmed by loads of people. Spots will prob stay the same through out all rares untill confirmed.  So as said I wouldn't recommend it.

You telling 5 people easily turns in 100+ ppl, ppl tell people.  If it isn't confirmed i wouldn't recommend saying it.  Jagex has changed spots 3 times few unconfirmed spots i know of they haven't touched once for the sole purpose it is unconfirmed, therefore most likely not being farmed by loads of people. Spots will prob stay the same through out all rares untill confirmed.  So as said I wouldn't recommend it.

It was a confirmed spot. But no one camped it cause of high lvl req. It cannot ever ever ever be farmed by lvl 3 accounts. And most people dont have the stats. Told 5 people ... only got 1 feedback :/ 

lol.

Edited by raman559

keep getting this....

[19:32:12] Script Started: Rare Hunter v1.61.
[19:32:12] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Maze random.

script wont work in wilds

this is happening with various scripts in certain locations, its a problem with the client