Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Word

[Tools] Rare Hunter - Current: SANTA HATS - v1.70 - [World switching(fixed)/looting/teleport][100+ scythes so far/100+ pumpkins/100+ masks]

wow i thought i was doing bad with over 5k hops and no phats jesus. where do you even hop at?

unlisted locations that i bought

use the spot beside the zammy mage at level 6 wild in edge, or just north of the black salamanders near east drags at level 19 wild.

The zammy mage spot was my spot before it was released publicly, and i got close to 100 phats there.  Now you will still get like 1 or 2 a day there , it just doesn't work nearly as good as it did before.  Same with the east drag spot.  The east dragon spot can be done on a level 3, because nothing around you is agro if you stand in the right position.  Good luck.

I'm off to craft natures on my 6 accounts, which all range from 82-86 rc atm :D

thanks but i'm done with botting this shit

Array

Woke up to 2 whites and a red in my new spot. 

Just checked it again in 5 hours to find a red and a blue.

Epic.

Fuck your profile picture annoys me if you're him. The stupid shit you say + the goofy inbred face in your picture angers me.

Could someone help me out, not trying to be a noob and ask for a spot but i have an account on an 80+ hour dry streak at the entrance to uzer and another one around 35+ hours at the basement of blue moon. If someone could help me out i would really appreciate it, just send me a pm :)

im at 50 hours no phat too dont feel bad..wtf is going on lately? a lot of people are on dry spells.

Lol seriously...maybe because they added more spawn points its taking longer for the rares to get around (as not everyone is using every spot)  And with more spawn points, that means more 30min periods of waiting before they go to the next spot which someone may or may not be there.. ya know?

On a side note, anyone wanting to make a small group of people who share spawn points for the new rares? As in 4-6 people (including myself) share what ever spawns they find and keep those spawns between themselves. to maximize profit? If anyone is interested PM me your skype and we can talk about making a small FC or group in game/on forums and help each other achieve great locations for maximum rares/day (;

Edited by highball

New rare spawns from today in Mod Mat K's stream!

Outside Draynor Manor door entrance
Sophanem (around the pyramid)
Tai Bwo Wannai Beach near the boats
At the afflicted people
Brimhaven near the pub
Outside the doors to The Grand Tree
Lumbridge near the statues to the castle also a little bit south-west of the Signpost near the bridge
Mudskipper Point
Chaos altar (Level 12 wilderness)
Yanille outside magic guild
At the Barrows Hills (can be at all brothers hills)
Varrock square
Nardah square
Outside falador park fence near the bank
Varrock west entrance

New rare spawns from today in Mod Mat K's stream!

Outside Draynor Manor door entrance

Sophanem (around the pyramid)

Tai Bwo Wannai Beach near the boats

At the afflicted people

Brimhaven near the pub

Outside the doors to The Grand Tree

Lumbridge near the statues to the castle also a little bit south-west of the Signpost near the bridge

Mudskipper Point

Chaos altar (Level 12 wilderness)

Yanille outside magic guild

At the Barrows Hills (can be at all brothers hills)

Varrock square

Nardah square

Outside falador park fence near the bank

Varrock west entrance

those spots were only where mod mat k had phat showers they arent any good

Lol seriously...maybe because they added more spawn points its taking longer for the rares to get around (as not everyone is using every spot)  And with more spawn points, that means more 30min periods of waiting before they go to the next spot which someone may or may not be there.. ya know?

On a side note, anyone wanting to make a small group of people who share spawn points for the new rares? As in 4-6 people (including myself) share what ever spawns they find and keep those spawns between themselves. to maximize profit? If anyone is interested PM me your skype and we can talk about making a small FC or group in game/on forums and help each other achieve great locations for maximum rares/day (;

I will, my skype is ExcisionBZRK

okay guys, i was sitting there using the script, playing call of duty, i come back after a few hours, and it sits there saying ' invalid username or password to many inncorrect logins try again in five minutes', i thought i was hacked, i went to go type my password in on the forums, and it said the same thing, then i realised the number five and the number six wasnt working on my keyboard.. same with caps lock plus' and minuses, slashes, and i think thats it, please someone help me, i cant log into runescape till this is fixed, and no i just disabled mouse keys its not on.

edit; the little number pad to the side works.

Edited by jamesj

Partyhats are not discontinued in2007scape. At christmas everyone will be able to get partyhats.

Think about it, membership costs like 3$ with recruit a friend, so if people can make infinite accounts to get a partyhat set, cracker, santa hat etc, and make more than the 3$ membership fee then everyone will make new accounts to get them and sell them.

Therefore at christmas partyhats, santas etc will about 100-300k each.

Even Mod Mat K thinks so.

its not 100% that they are are dropping at christmas, link the proof and ill take it back