Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Word

[Tools] Rare Hunter - Current: SANTA HATS - v1.70 - [World switching(fixed)/looting/teleport][100+ scythes so far/100+ pumpkins/100+ masks]

God damn it...Lol.. My script keeps seeing hats but I guess gets beat to getting em...I'd have 8 now, if it grabbed all of em...>.> Anyone feel like sharing a good spot...I really wanna get some more, and there is less than 4 days left...Can anyone be generous enough to do so? I mean I'm collecting them to just have em' and hold onto them. I have yet to sell one =D They're too pretty to sell.

On a side note, anyone know if theyre doin crackers? or are phats it?

Btw...on a 20hr dry streak =/

if you're not VIP the script won't pick up phats

Lol as I've stated before...You dont need to be VIP in order to run the client. So long as you have the client up and running while the VIP ends you're fine. And btw I have 2 separate VIP accounts. One was accidental, due to not being able to activate a code. After about a hour I was able to see what I had done wrong and got it to work. So this accounts VIP is out (its the main account) and the other one is still rolling. Got about another week or 2 on it. But seriously. Anybody at all wanna share a decent spot? I can promise that I will not leak it. And if rep or join date is an issue as to trust, feel free to look up my sythe profile Flow05, and I'll gladly send you a PM to verify that it is in fact my account. I'm just asking for 1 good spot...I mean seriously, I'm sure most of the people who claim to have "good"" spots have at least a few. Thanks

Guest pdt935

found a great spot and about 10-12 phats!

^

Lol as I've stated before...You dont need to be VIP in order to run the client. So long as you have the client up and running while the VIP ends you're fine. And btw I have 2 separate VIP accounts. One was accidental, due to not being able to activate a code. After about a hour I was able to see what I had done wrong and got it to work. So this accounts VIP is out (its the main account) and the other one is still rolling. Got about another week or 2 on it. But seriously. Anybody at all wanna share a decent spot? I can promise that I will not leak it. And if rep or join date is an issue as to trust, feel free to look up my sythe profile Flow05, and I'll gladly send you a PM to verify that it is in fact my account. I'm just asking for 1 good spot...I mean seriously, I'm sure most of the people who claim to have "good"" spots have at least a few. Thanks

public boolean CheckVip(UserForumAccount ForumUser){    UserForumAccount CurrentForumUser = new UserForumAccount();    CurrentForumUser = ForumUser;    if (!CurrentForumUser.Vip)    {        return false;    }         else     {        return true;    }}
Edited by hsxu

Client 1:

[06:21:39] Starting Old-school RuneScape® (http://oldschool30.runescape.com/j1)
[06:21:58] Script Started: Rare Hunter v1.61.
[06:22:00] Rare Hunter v1.61: Login Bot started!
[06:22:16] Rare Hunter v1.61: Login Bot succeeded.
[13:15:18] Rare Hunter v1.61: Rare is nearby, but not on the screen!
[13:15:21] Rare Hunter v1.61: Rare is nearby, but not on the screen!
[13:15:23] Rare Hunter v1.61: Rare is nearby, but not on the screen!
[14:47:28] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[14:47:35] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.

Client 2:

06:21:40] Starting Old-school RuneScape® (http://oldschool30.runescape.com/j1)
[06:22:10] Script Started: Rare Hunter v1.61.
[06:22:12] Rare Hunter v1.61: Login Bot started!
[06:22:33] Rare Hunter v1.61: Login Bot succeeded.
[14:47:31] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[14:47:35] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
[23:48:17] Rare Hunter v1.61: Rare is nearby, but not on the screen!

Client 3: 

[06:21:39] Starting Old-school RuneScape® (http://oldschool30.runescape.com/j1)
[06:22:21] Script Started: Rare Hunter v1.61.
[06:22:23] Rare Hunter v1.61: Login Bot started!
[06:22:45] Rare Hunter v1.61: Login Bot succeeded.
[21:54:38] Script Ended: Rare Hunter v1.61.
[21:59:27] Script Started: Rare Hunter v1.61.

All being ran...Right now, at this exact moment...would you like to TV me to see?

I've got my script running, on a VIP account which is not this one...I need a spot that is good...Unless you are planning on giving me a spot...Please do not flame me...I'm pretty positive getting off topic way too much is some what breaking forum rules is it not?

So....again, is anyone feeling generous enough to provide me with an spot which has a decent rate, so that I can get a few more before this shit ends, mind you which is in 4 days...(not gonna lose all that much if you happen share it) or would you like to continue to flame me and at like the 12 year old children that most of you are?

Yup I've been crashed my spot is leaked with a gold farmer I'm sure I'm 8hours 2 phats on 1 and other is  1hour 1 phat so depending how I wake up tomorrow if barely any phats ima Leak my spot so that it can be overcroweded and the kid loses profit as well either way made over 200m from this and the H masks so Suck it son

Edited by AlohaSwag

My spot is dangerous sometimes, I'll let the monsters attack me for 15 minutes to make them un-agressive and then when they stop attacking me, I'll let the script do it's thing, However, It must of spotted a party hat south and gotten attacked and shit on.

edit; 12 minutes after being here I got a yellow http://gyazo.com/bb9d5967f372adca9d0d3239d0767a9d

Ye sounds like my spot too I'm going to leak ti tomorrow depending how much phats I make overnight.

Wow that's retarded lol. I see that you're one of the people that got a shitload of rares. I wish I knew how you did it haha. How many accounts do you have running?

And do you guys recommend me botting 2 accounts in the same location?

I run 2 at same location 

Aloha, mind sharing the loc? I've been running lighthouse for 7 hours with no avail. Would like to wake up to something this time.

Maybe someone found it not sure but just found another one :D it aint even listed so I know its like 1- 3 people that know

m755bn.png

Edited by AlohaSwag

yeah that one is shopped hence the copy and pasted 3. the square pixel coloration is off.

It's not but believe what you want I'll post the same one again, I'd show the phats on my inventory but that would give out the location and I don't feel like covering the majority of the screenie

90nn01.png

Edited by AlohaSwag

Guest savebubba

buying unlisted location through paypal, the location must be accessible without quests but some quests are acceptable, add me on skype "white_cmen" I WILL ONLY PAY ONCE I HAVE ONE IN MY INVENTORY BECAUSE OF ALL THE SCAMMERS! <- i will put 2 bots on the location