Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Word

[Tools] Rare Hunter - Current: SANTA HATS - v1.70 - [World switching(fixed)/looting/teleport][100+ scythes so far/100+ pumpkins/100+ masks]

3PAEVXQ.png

I'm not going to be one of these mongoloids that just post about their success and are greedy about it, so i will leave you with atleast a hint. It's in the wilderness, it's still unlisted from the general population (from the time of this post) on rare spawn lists, and it has been mentioned once before in this forum topic somewhere. Good luck have fun.

No this isn't fake, i didn't start it with phats already in my inventory.

Edited by Vallk

It's not really about being greedy I only run on 2 accounts if spot is leaked others would run an army thus ruining profit :)

I'm not talking about anyone in specific. There's been dozen's of posts posting their success with phat hunting due to "secret spots". I have not seen even ONE (out of them all) try to help the others. Idgaf really about helping other people either not a white knight per-say, but it's pretty ridiculous.

Edited by Vallk

selling a spot not on the list on the old school forums. already found 3 in this spot in 2 hours and I'm only selling it to 2 people max cuz I would like to get more. My price is 3m firm you'll make it back in a couple hours. Pm me in game or just comment after me telling me you want it.

Guest dropnroll

selling a spot not on the list on the old school forums. already found 3 in this spot in 2 hours and I'm only selling it to 2 people max cuz I would like to get more. My price is 3m firm you'll make it back in a couple hours. Pm me in game or just comment after me telling me you want it.

pmed u..

I'm feeling lucky. 

phat.png?noCache=1373006029

phat2.png?noCache=1373088772

I like this spot I must admit. 

I'm pretty sure you've been told by multiple people UNLESS YOU'RE GOING TO SHARE A SPOT NOBODY FUCKING CARES

It's in the Canafis Pub, Upstairs. BTW you seem pretty frustrated. Also ... it's your, not you're. Get your grammer correct and chill out.

I'm not talking about anyone in specific. There's been dozen's of posts posting their success with phat hunting due to "secret spots". I have not seen even ONE (out of them all) try to help the others. Idgaf really about helping other people either not a white knight per-say, but it's pretty ridiculous.

Edited by raman559

does anyone else have their bot in the bottom say they got strange plant random... this seems really odd no strange fruit in invo is jagex fuckign with us/!?!!? 

[00:40:45] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[00:40:52] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
[00:55:40] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[00:56:16] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
[04:09:52] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[04:10:11] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
[05:02:26] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[05:02:47] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
[06:52:36] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[06:53:03] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
[09:33:46] Script Ended: Rare Hunter v1.61

i think im about to get banned again......

does anyone else have their bot in the bottom say they got strange plant random... this seems really odd no strange fruit in invo is jagex fuckign with us/!?!!? 

[00:40:45] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[00:40:52] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
[00:55:40] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[00:56:16] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
[04:09:52] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[04:10:11] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
[05:02:26] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[05:02:47] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
[06:52:36] Rare Hunter v1.61: We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
[06:53:03] Rare Hunter v1.61: We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
[09:33:46] Script Ended: Rare Hunter v1.61

i think im about to get banned again......

Does anyone have a reported ban yet for this? (Rare hunting) i assume they could look at the number of hops and uptime per account.

Edited by Vallk

Does anyone have a reported ban yet for this? (Rare hunting) i assume they could look at the number of hops and uptime per account.

not sure but im kinda worried, just got banned recently and dont want it to happen again cuz i only have 1 account... :| 

Private message me, i'll pay a mill for a good spot.

this is my progress so far: http://gyazo.com/adf705205432404548a86e7d08035a7e

bro to be fair you've only been at it for 2 hours you can go for like 4+ hours without a phat give it a night and if you don't get one find a new location.

honestly haven't heard of anyone getting banned from this yet, i have a noob acc that was banned for macroing on the main game and it hasn't been banned yet and i've been using it for almost every rare thats came out so far.. who knows though they might start cracking down on us :(

Currently, I've been going for 3 hours and 34 minutes, nothing, however, that isn't why i'm posting this. Sometimes when the scripts trys to hop to another world, the world button will stick to 'Loading' Making the bot log onto the world it was on before.

For Example

W981 > logs in > checks for phat > logs out > hops world [LOADING] > W981 > logs in and repeat.

bam bam thank you mam foorpafpdapdo.

Just thought i'd mention it.