Assume

[$3.99 for 4 instances]◄Combat AIO►[Bank anywhere][ABCv2 Level 10][150+ hour proggie]

Is there a certain way I need to put it in? As in with parenthesis? I've found the noted ID number and tried entering it several ways, as well as just the number itself. Only way I can get it to pick up is if I type in the name of the item, which makes it pick up noted and unnoted.

First day of using this and it works pretty well. The only thing i really dont like is the huge delay between attacking things and the inaccurate mouse clicks so my guy is essentially chasing around an experiment for a while.

Another thing is the radius in which you will attack monsters. I see a number on the GUI but it would be cool if it drew a square on the minimap that represented exactly how big that radius is.

But all in all works very well. Love how it auto uses pots. Just hate how long it takes from when a monster dies to when a new one is attacked

1 hour ago, alexzander87 said:

First day of using this and it works pretty well. The only thing i really dont like is the huge delay between attacking things and the inaccurate mouse clicks so my guy is essentially chasing around an experiment for a while.

Another thing is the radius in which you will attack monsters. I see a number on the GUI but it would be cool if it drew a square on the minimap that represented exactly how big that radius is.

But all in all works very well. Love how it auto uses pots. Just hate how long it takes from when a monster dies to when a new one is attacked

Well a radius makes a circle so that wouldn't work but I understand the sentiment. Unfortunately I am not able to change those delays. They are determined by Tribot ABCv2 Antiban.

1 hour ago, shadowind30 said:

Hey are you sure somethings not wrong with the reaction time generator?  Because I get reaction times on average of 5000-9000ms in bot and when i look at the abc2 histogram of reaction times it looks centered around 1000ms.

There is nothing wrong with it as far I can tell. It is possible you got unlucky with your ABC profile. 

21 minutes ago, shadowind30 said:

Interesting, is there a way i can change the ABC profile? Or does it automatically change on client/script startup?

It is set to your runescape account for all scripts on Tribot. 

1 hour ago, shredly said:

Noticed mine running quite slow also. Is there a way for when bot goes to bank for more food he can get potions also? 

Just add the ID of the potion you want to the banking list and the number you want. 

Low-key this is one of the best scripts on here. Not the most intuitive GUI, but like most amazing scripts, once you learn how to use it it becomes amazing.

Really reminds me of Perf's fighter (which, similarly, had a pretty tough GUI to use but was by far the most complete and customizable) back in the day. 10/10 great job man.

For those of you struggling to use it, you should be struggling. Just because a "bot" is intended to expedite your RS experience doesn't mean it does everything automatically for you. Work with the script a bit, fiddle with some things, babysit for a while, and you'll quickly figure out amazing this script works.

10 hours ago, Fuzzy Kiwi said:

Bot stands around clicking on NPCs even though arrows ran out. Can you please modify the script so it logs out if it runs out of arrows?

knF4MdK.png?1

Yes I can do that. For now just have enough arrows. It is finals week for me so I have very little time. 

Hey been using this for a couple days and has been going pretty well as long as im not in an area with alot of people since there is a slow reaction speed. I was wondering why i am not able to save profiles. Well I click save and it says make a name for your profile but after that its gone. I cant load it and it doesn't show up anywhere. Something I also thought might be a helpful addition would be too make a check box that lets you choose everything on the rare drop table at once. I saw this somewhere else and it was very helpful so not to have to type out every item on there. But all in all I am loving this

2 hours ago, alexzander87 said:

Hey been using this for a couple days and has been going pretty well as long as im not in an area with alot of people since there is a slow reaction speed. I was wondering why i am not able to save profiles. Well I click save and it says make a name for your profile but after that its gone. I cant load it and it doesn't show up anywhere. Something I also thought might be a helpful addition would be too make a check box that lets you choose everything on the rare drop table at once. I saw this somewhere else and it was very helpful so not to have to type out every item on there. But all in all I am loving this

Just use Loot Over X for rare drop table. For the saving issue, I need a full bug report filled out. 

I'm having an issue at Experiments (which is where i prefer to train). Every time i start the script it clicks on the bottom left of the mini map and just runs into a wall and stands there while it continuously clicks at lower left of mini map. I've tried 5 different spots and it always does the same thing.  Il attach some pics of the script just clicking off into nowhere on the mini map. Does drink pots first, then clicks into the black abyss

lLxOvyZ.jpg

dmoETEI.jpg

aTVuMEO.jpg

On May 16, 2016 at 5:53 AM, choicebro said:

Hi Assume, Nice script man. just some constructive criticism for you. the log out when out of food option hasnt worked at all and also try speeding up the times between kills because its pretty slow at clicking, cheers mate

I'll fix the food issues. I cannot change the speed, it is determined by Tribot.

7 hours ago, alexzander87 said:

I'm having an issue at Experiments (which is where i prefer to train). Every time i start the script it clicks on the bottom left of the mini map and just runs into a wall and stands there while it continuously clicks at lower left of mini map. I've tried 5 different spots and it always does the same thing.  Il attach some pics of the script just clicking off into nowhere on the mini map. Does drink pots first, then clicks into the black abyss

lLxOvyZ.jpg

dmoETEI.jpg

aTVuMEO.jpg

Do you have a food selected?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By lets be friends
      AFK SAND CRABS will go to your desired location and sit there letting the sand crabs attack you until it needs to re-agro.
      *** IMPORTANT ***
      MAKE SURE RIGHT CLICK ONLY IS ENABLED FOR NPC'S.
      If you have any problems with the script please copy the bot and client debug and paste them along with a picture of your gui with as much information as possible so I can help fix it.
      If there is a problem after a runescape update, restart the tribot client twice.

****As of the recent update to include the crab island the preset locations aren't working and i've removed them for now. I will update this page once i know if ill be making new preset locations or leaving it as a custom tile only script.

21/5/17 - Unlikely that I will be adding preset spots because you can choose anywhere with your custom tile's and it hasn't really been asked for.
      You must set up your own spot and where to lose agro at. If no custom agro spot is chosen it will use a pre-set agro spot.
      https://gyazo.com/4e417e39cb24b683cee4aa5850bf70eb
      Potion support:
      https://gyazo.com/adbe9f24f0a179a25fd8554b64517b40
      * HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO HAVE NPC RIGHT CLICK ONLY. Otherwise the bot will try to walk to its crab tile but will instead constantly click on a crab if it is on your spot. *

Features:
      Food: Check the use food box and type in the food id if you want to eat.
      Potions: Select the potion/s you want to use and how many of each you want to withdraw  (Beta Feature)

If using custom location set the tile you want to stand and fight the crabs by clicking the button when you're standing on the tile.
      If using custom agro location set the tile you want to run to when you lose agro by clicking the button when you're standing on the tile.

You can activate it here:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2070-afk-sand-crabs/

UPDATES:
                     V1.01 - Reduced the delay after the crabs lose aggressiveness. Still uses abc2 for the reaction time.
      Sept 28 2016: V1.02 -  Bug fixes: If eating food the bot will log out when there is none in the bank.
                                              Bot should no longer log out due to being too AFK.
      Oct 6 2016: Minor fix: Updated the paint to be slightly neater and include more details.
      Oct 19 2016: V1.03 -  Script will now load any settings you used in your previous session.
      Nov 9 2016: V1.1 -  Added beta potion support.
      Dec 7 2016: V1.11 - Reworked the re-agro system if the "on island" checkbox is ticked as it was running in a completely different direction and getting stuck.
                                         Removed the pre-set locations from the GUI as they aren't available anymore.
                                         Changed the default re-agro tile to be just north of the bank. (recommended to use custom everything for now.)

Let me know if you find any bugs or have some features you want implemented.
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Money Making & Killing Tzhaars
      Description:
      Tri AIO Tzhaar FIghter is a flawless script designed to kill all of the Tzhaar monsters in the Tzhaar City.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. While also being very safe for all account types, including pures! Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter is actually the only Tzhaar fighting script available on the market, and with all of the features listed below, I'm sure this will always be the best available Tzhaar Fighter available!

Tzhaar Creatures are a great monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      Safe spotting - If you are a pure, or just want to train without taking much damage, this script is perfect for you. You can fight them safely using Halberds ( for melee ), Ranged, or Magic.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are 3 ideas spots for pures to train on, and unlimited customisable training spots for mains!
      They are close to a bank - From any place in the dungeon, it will take no longer than 30 seconds to walk to the bank.
      Their loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!
      Features:
      Pictures:

Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot

Thanks for reading 
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script for training Zerkers and Mains
      Description:
      Tri Yak Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Yaks on the island of Neitiznot
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Yak Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.
      Yaks are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:

They have 50 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for all account types.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are about 15 different yaks all bunches up which the bot can train on.
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Neitiznot Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:

Thanks for reading
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies