Assume

[$3.99 for 4 instances]◄Combat AIO►[Bank anywhere][ABCv2 Level 10][150+ hour proggie]

Any chance of progressive training being added soon? :)

I already wrote the code, I just need to make the GUI. I just happen to despise making GUIs more than anything. It'll happen eventually but I'm kind of swamped currently with school and a few other projects. 

I already wrote the code, I just need to make the GUI. I just happen to despise making GUIs more than anything. It'll happen eventually but I'm kind of swamped currently with school and a few other projects. 

Sucks, that's one of the lacking features I would love to see in a low cost combat script. Don't get me wrong, Tri's script is beast, but for $15 for 2 instances, idk...

Will stalk this thread to see if it gets released :D

Hey I've had this bot for a while and it's been working amazing. Only recently though I've had some problems with it. When I am at al kharid it will attack the guards for a while, and then when a guard it wants to attack is behind the bed or in a certain position it wont click on it to attack. It will highlight it with the black box and after 2 seconds it unhighlights it and just sits there. I've tried 3 different spots and it'll do this with all of them.

Hey I've had this bot for a while and it's been working amazing. Only recently though I've had some problems with it. When I am at al kharid it will attack the guards for a while, and then when a guard it wants to attack is behind the bed or in a certain position it wont click on it to attack. It will highlight it with the black box and after 2 seconds it unhighlights it and just sits there. I've tried 3 different spots and it'll do this with all of them.

I will check it out

I had the same problem as this guy i have a few bugs that ive noticed. One if it prays magic it will not attack the monster it just waits for the monster to attack them. Secondly ive noticed that if i change the radius it will also just wait for the monsters to attack me. Thirdly, the cannon does not work it will put the cannon on the ground and the cannon balls automatically load in but it will not fire the cannon. Lastly, the looting system does not work everytime, it only works on some monsters not all. the bug is that the screen will keep rotating and and it clicks random places trying to loot the item on the ground not picking it up. Hopefully i explained everything I could in depth, thanks!

I had the same problem as this guy i have a few bugs that ive noticed. One if it prays magic it will not attack the monster it just waits for the monster to attack them. Secondly ive noticed that if i change the radius it will also just wait for the monsters to attack me. Thirdly, the cannon does not work it will put the cannon on the ground and the cannon balls automatically load in but it will not fire the cannon. Lastly, the looting system does not work everytime, it only works on some monsters not all. the bug is that the screen will keep rotating and and it clicks random places trying to loot the item on the ground not picking it up. Hopefully i explained everything I could in depth, thanks!

I was just about to post these bugs im having every problem that he stated the one that bothers me the most is that it will not attack some monsters and it wont loot the items off the ground.

I'm a little busy today but I will check them out later. If you lay out each bug individually that would be very helpful. Your post is kind of a clusterfuck 

Edited by Assume

I'm a little busy today but I will check them out later. If you lay out each bug individually that would be very helpful. Your post is kind of a clusterfuck 

First bug: I was at abberant spectres(doesnt matter what boss) If i pray magic it will not attack the monster and it will not drink the combat potion. So basically the script barely runs, it will basically just drink a prayer potion to keep my prayer up thats pretty much it will do nothing more.

Second bug: If i change the radius at all the script will not work either. Basically the monsters will just attack me and it will auto retaliate and just eat food when it needs too. 

Third bug:  The cannon will not work. The script will setup the cannon to the tile you put it will automically load up the cannon balls in the cannon because thats what the game does then it will just sit there and keep attacking the monsters like the cannon is not even there. It just needs to be able to click the cannon so it can fire and keep putting cannon balls after it runs out.

Fourth bug: The script will not loot some monsters, pretty much it will loot some monsters but not most. so if i put it to loot anything over 3000 lets say it will do the "not attack any monsters and just auto retaliate,but will eat food or drink pray pots depending on if im praying or just eating food" And three different options to loot objects will not work as well( wait for loot, loot in combat, telekinetic grab) it will do either A spin around if it sees the item on the ground or B just ignore the fact that it just got the drop and keep auto retaliating.

First bug: I was at abberant spectres(doesnt matter what boss) If i pray magic it will not attack the monster and it will not drink the combat potion. So basically the script barely runs, it will basically just drink a prayer potion to keep my prayer up thats pretty much it will do nothing more.

Second bug: If i change the radius at all the script will not work either. Basically the monsters will just attack me and it will auto retaliate and just eat food when it needs too. 

Third bug:  The cannon will not work. The script will setup the cannon to the tile you put it will automically load up the cannon balls in the cannon because thats what the game does then it will just sit there and keep attacking the monsters like the cannon is not even there. It just needs to be able to click the cannon so it can fire and keep putting cannon balls after it runs out.

Fourth bug: The script will not loot some monsters, pretty much it will loot some monsters but not most. so if i put it to loot anything over 3000 lets say it will do the "not attack any monsters and just auto retaliate,but will eat food or drink pray pots depending on if im praying or just eating food" And three different options to loot objects will not work as well( wait for loot, loot in combat, telekinetic grab) it will do either A spin around if it sees the item on the ground or B just ignore the fact that it just got the drop and keep auto retaliating.

1) Does this happen with all prayers?

2) When you change the radius after starting the script already?

3) There may have been a RS update that messed it up. I need an account to test this

4) I am so confused on that entire paragraph 

1) Does this happen with all prayers?

2) When you change the radius after starting the script already?

3) There may have been a RS update that messed it up. I need an account to test this

4) I am so confused on that entire paragraph 

1. I have not tested it but i assume that its all prayers

2. Its before i start the script in the gui before i press start

3. could u do it over skype share screens?

4. Its really hard to explain its a weird bug so i dont really know what to say

1. I have not tested it but i assume that its all prayers

2. Its before i start the script in the gui before i press start

3. could u do it over skype share screens?

4. Its really hard to explain its a weird bug so i dont really know what to say

1. That's the first time I've heard that reported -- looking at the code it makes no sense

2. That can't be true -- it's literally just a number it compares against your distance to a monster

3. No, I need access to an account

4. If you can't explain it, I can't fix it

Hi @Assume , just like @giga55 reported before I can confirm his second bug, if you change the radius, it attacks like 2 or 3 monsters and then just stops and waits (tested on Al-Kaharid warriors).

And I noticed another huge bug today. When I click "refres" to retrieve monster list available to attack, nothing shows up.

• Like 1

Hi @Assume , just like @giga55 reported before I can confirm his second bug, if you change the radius, it attacks like 2 or 3 monsters and then just stops and waits (tested on Al-Kaharid warriors).

And I noticed another huge bug today. When I click "refres" to retrieve monster list available to attack, nothing shows up.

1) I'll check it

2) Just restart Tribot

somehow i cannot find any targets when i press refresh and all?

Restart Tribot

Is guthans healing working?

Is the rock crab present working? Tried it once and it didn't work.

1) Yes

2) What was wrong with it?

• Like 1

its set up with food on etc, cannon tile set, he opens the cannon loads it but doesnt fire it then just stand there and goes to pick up arrows lol

Okay, you said two completely different things. I am aware of the issue with the cannon, I need an account to test it. 

I had my account at brine rats, worked for a good 15 mins, went out.

Came back and it's stood there doing nothing for almost the whole time, wearing one peice of guthans.

Not sure if it;s anything to do with using guthans to heal but it was stood twice for a total of like 3 hours.

As for crabs I'll try again, it was months ago I did it.

Is it relleka or waterbirth when it refers to east/west

I had my account at brine rats, worked for a good 15 mins, went out.

Came back and it's stood there doing nothing for almost the whole time, wearing one peice of guthans.

Not sure if it;s anything to do with using guthans to heal but it was stood twice for a total of like 3 hours.

As for crabs I'll try again, it was months ago I did it.

Is it relleka or waterbirth when it refers to east/west

Rellekka 

It's just hard for to me to understand what your guys issues are when you give nearly no info and I look at my tracker and see 40+ accounts with 10+ hour proggies currently 

Edited by Assume

Rellekka 

It's just hard for to me to understand what your guys issues are when you give nearly no info and I look at my tracker and see 40+ accounts with 10+ hour proggies currently 

It's certain locations. For example I can bot at goblins for hours, but when I go to al kharid and bot at the level 9 guards it will kill 8 of them and then just stands there and doesn't attack anymore. I don't know how much more information I can give you then that because that's literally all it does. I start the bot it high lights the guards it wants to kill in a black box, kills 6-10 of them and then stops highlighting them and just sits there. 

I can video it if that helps 

Edited by Echoz1rain

It's certain locations. For example I can bot at goblins for hours, but when I go to al kharid and bot at the level 9 guards it will kill 8 of them and then just stands there and doesn't attack anymore. I don't know how much more information I can give you then that because that's literally all it does. I start the bot it high lights the guards it wants to kill in a black box, kills 6-10 of them and then stops highlighting them and just sits there. 

I can video it if that helps 

That would be helpful, please include GUI setup

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• By Starfox
      Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features
      Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 6 different locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid)
      Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)
      Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework
      Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported
      Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,
      Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,
      Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,
      Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish
      Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the 6 supported locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$1.99 - 5 accounts for one month of script usage
      $4.99 5 accounts for 3 months of script usage

• By Optimus
      (Formerly known as Tri AIO Combat & Magic)
      This script is an all in one combat script that can fight every monster in Runescape safely with extensive features
      Combined with a premium all in one magic trainer that can train your magic up using nearly every magic training method available! 
      The script is now capable of training on all monster within this map! And additional monsters in dungeons such as the stronghold of security, slayer dungeon, taverly dungeon and many more places!

Features Overview:
      AIO Combat Features:
       VIP is not required!
        10 Hour free trial on the repository 
      Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:
       Brutal black dragons! *NEW*
       Wyverns! *NEW*
       Everything in the stronghold of security *NEW*
       Slayer dungeons *NEW*
       Sand crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) *NEW*
       Rock crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) 
       Dragons
       Giants
       Goblins
       Ghouls
       Dagganoths
       Druids
       And hundreds more different monsters!
        Can bank at every bank in Runescape
        Can use all teleports
        Supports all food types
        Guthans healing
      Dwarf multicannon support
        Supports all weapons and special attacks
        Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
        Supports all potions
        Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack
        Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup).
      Full prayer support
      Resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island).
        Safe spotting optional
      Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met
      Bones to peaches support
      Herb cleaning and dropping
        ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
        Telekinetic grab support
      Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more)
        Can bury bones
        Load & save GUI settings
        Profit calculations and xp tracking 
        Start the script from anywhere
      AND MORE!
      AIO Magic Features:
      This script isn't just an AIO combat script, it's also an All In One Magic script!
      The script can train magic using the following methods:

Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported
        Every single curse spell available
        Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour!
        Splashing!
        All alchemy spells
        All enchantment spells
        Superheat item
        All teleport spells
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
        Humidify
        Plank make
        Superglass make
        Tan leather
        Spin flax
        and More!

Purchase info and script trial info:

Packages:
      ~Free Trial~
      Price: $FREE
       Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
       Complete access to all features

~1 Month Package~ 
      Price: $10 
       VIP is not required to run the script
       The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
       Complete customer support via skype and the TRiBot forums

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/

Gallery
      Click show on the spoiler to view images of the script running

FAQs
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Spinner

Features:
      Spins any material Supports 5 locations ABCv2 Antiban (+ extra antiban from my API) GUI automatically saves and remembers your settings! Paint with real-time profit tracker, XP tracker, and level tracker Beautiful GUI Flawless! Click here to activate!

Remember, location matters when it comes to bans.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2914
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Tanner

Features:
      Supports all hides Supports Energy, Super Energy, and Stamina Potions Adjustable mouse speed ABCv2 antiban  
      Click here to activate it on the repository

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2915
    • By daxmagex
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By warlordslay3r
      Hey i recently got the vip with tribot i tried the rockcrabs bots but it was shit it runs around for no reason and script turns of automatically whats a good flawless bot for rockcrabs any recommendation ?
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
      • 42 replies
    • This update will:

Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)

Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)

Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 12 replies
    • This release will:

Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)

Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

LG support for RuneLite

Much more

• Thanks
      • 16 replies
    • This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 29 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 38 replies