Assume

[$3.99 for 4 instances]◄Combat AIO►[Bank anywhere][ABCv2 Level 10][150+ hour proggie]

@Assume

OK I found the world hopping. 

I set it to '1', so it should hop when 1 player is around.  When there is a play in the area, it clicks on the world hop screen, but then idles and then continues attacking.

Thank you,

Deano

It looks like the interfaces changed in the recent update. I'll fix it in a little

does this script eat food even though i put it on guthan support? just incase its not getting the heals in? also can you add a slayer option so when its done slaying it stops and logs out or teleport? and does prayer flicking only work for chivelery and piety not meele?

Edited by Arees187

does this script eat food even though i put it on guthan support? just incase its not getting the heals in? also can you add a slayer option so when its done slaying it stops and logs out or teleport? and does prayer flicking only work for chivelery and piety not meele?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes

i noticed something as i was testing the script , when i started killing hellhounds in the slayer cave near nieve , i put my own cannon down then after a few seconds it went to another guys cannon and tried firing it, is this a bug? also sometimes the script lags so much while using cannon that the only way to stop the lag is by stopping the script , is this caused by the looking glass? it happens randomly

Edited by Arees187

i noticed something as i was testing the script , when i started killing hellhounds in the slayer cave near nieve , i put my own cannon down then after a few seconds it went to another guys cannon and tried firing it, is this a bug? also sometimes the script lags so much while using cannon that the only way to stop the lag is by stopping the script , is this caused by the looking glass? it happens randomly

It tries to click the cannon nearest to your cannon tile, I'm not sure why that happened. It is possible looking glass caused the lag, no one else has reported lag. 

Annoying problem with banking.

It works if I'm just getting food, but here's what it does (meant to get 28 monks)

withdraw x 12 monkfish

withdraw x 12 monthfish

withdraw x 28 monkfish

withdraw x 28 monkfish

When I tried to get pots, it did this:

withdraw 12 monkfish

withdraw 12 monkfish

withdraw x 26 monkfish

withdraw x 26 monkfish

withdraw x 12 attack pots

withdraw x 2 attack pots

At this point, I try and pause script, sort out invent and resume, it banks it all and tries to do it again.

I pause, get invent and resume at the attack spot, it tries to run to the bank with a full inventory..

I have to just restart the bot from here.

Annoying problem with banking.

It works if I'm just getting food, but here's what it does (meant to get 28 monks)

withdraw x 12 monkfish

withdraw x 12 monthfish

withdraw x 28 monkfish

withdraw x 28 monkfish

When I tried to get pots, it did this:

withdraw 12 monkfish

withdraw 12 monkfish

withdraw x 26 monkfish

withdraw x 26 monkfish

withdraw x 2 attack pots

At this point, I try and pause script, sort out invent and resume, it banks it all and tries to do it again.

I pause, get invent and resume at the attack spot, it tries to run to the bank with a full inventory..

I have to just restart the bot from here.

I don't understand exactly what you're saying.

I don't understand exactly what you're saying.

Basically it attempted to withdraw a total of about 100 peices of food, and continues withdrawing with a full inventory multiple times before walking back to were I was training.

I'll have to download hypercam and show you.

Has anyone else noticed this whilst babysitting?

will you please fix the lag that it gets randomly on the looking-glass? is there anyway i can turn off the UI?

If you lag with looking glass, don't use looking glass.

Basically it attempted to withdraw a total of about 100 peices of food, and continues withdrawing with a full inventory multiple times before walking back to were I was training.

I'll have to download hypercam and show you.

Has anyone else noticed this whilst babysitting?

I had my wisdom teeth out this morning but I will do my best to look into it. A video would be helpful though

Edit: I have pushed an update that may have fixed it, unfortunately my brain is way too fucked up from the surgery to be sure and there's no way I can bring myself to test it. 

Edited by Assume

@Assume its not really lag mate it just freezes the tribot client and i have to end task it cause the client becomes black screen, i have a really good pc specs and this has never happened with any other script , alot of people use looking glass and i am afraid ill get banned if i stop using it would you please make it looking glass friendly? if not i understand

Edited by Arees187

@Assume its not really lag mate it just freezes the tribot client and i have to end task it cause the client becomes black screen, i have a really good pc specs and this has never happened with any other script , alot of people use looking glass and i am afraid ill get banned if i stop using it would you please make it looking glass friendly? if not i understand

Unfortunately there aren't really ways to make it Looking Glass friendly, looking glass is just bad at some things. Personally, I don't think LG does much of anything to prevent bans, I don't think you should be scared of not using it. 

My client keeps crashing now when I start the bot (after putting on the options on GUI)

Not idea why, did it yesterday and I couldn't be arsed to load it back up, doing it again this morning.

My computer specs are also really decent, never really lagged or froze when I used to have 6 bots running.

I'm not aware if or not I'm using a looking glass, I've heard of it but I don't know what it is haha!

If the client automatically goes to looking glass and that's my problem, how do I turn it off?

My client keeps crashing now when I start the bot (after putting on the options on GUI)

Not idea why, did it yesterday and I couldn't be arsed to load it back up, doing it again this morning.

My computer specs are also really decent, never really lagged or froze when I used to have 6 bots running.

I'm not aware if or not I'm using a looking glass, I've heard of it but I don't know what it is haha!

If the client automatically goes to looking glass and that's my problem, how do I turn it off?

The client literally closes?

I've been trying to run the script the past few nights and there comes a point where the script will recognize the next monster to fight but wont click it.  Bot eventually logs out from inactivity and doesn't even attempt to log on again.  Had the issue at a ghouls, moss giants, etc.

Please add me on skype and post a bug report using the format on the first page

@Assume

Is there any chance you could look at the delay between each monster I fight? I think it's occurring whilst searching for a new target.

Eg: finished killing goblin, will wait 3-5 seconds before kiling next goblin.

Maybe some prediction will help with this?

Deano

P.S: These are not demands but suggestions / questions <3 <3

@Assume

Is there any chance you could look at the delay between each monster I fight? I think it's occurring whilst searching for a new target.

Eg: finished killing goblin, will wait 3-5 seconds before kiling next goblin.

Maybe some prediction will help with this?

Deano

P.S: These are not demands but suggestions / questions <3 <3

All delays between monster switch are determined and required by Tribot. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      (Formerly known as Tri AIO Combat & Magic)
      This script is an all in one combat script that can fight every monster in Runescape safely with extensive features
      Combined with a premium all in one magic trainer that can train your magic up using nearly every magic training method available! 
      The script is now capable of training on all monster within this map! And additional monsters in dungeons such as the stronghold of security, slayer dungeon, taverly dungeon and many more places!

Features Overview:
      AIO Combat Features:
       VIP is not required!
        10 Hour free trial on the repository 
      Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:
       Brutal black dragons! *NEW*
       Wyverns! *NEW*
       Everything in the stronghold of security *NEW*
       Slayer dungeons *NEW*
       Sand crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) *NEW*
       Rock crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) 
       Dragons
       Giants
       Goblins
       Ghouls
       Dagganoths
       Druids
       And hundreds more different monsters!
        Can bank at every bank in Runescape
        Can use all teleports
        Supports all food types
        Guthans healing
      Dwarf multicannon support
        Supports all weapons and special attacks
        Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
        Supports all potions
        Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack
        Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup).
      Full prayer support
      Resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island).
        Safe spotting optional
      Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met
      Bones to peaches support
      Herb cleaning and dropping
        ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
        Telekinetic grab support
      Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more)
        Can bury bones
        Load & save GUI settings
        Profit calculations and xp tracking 
        Start the script from anywhere
      AND MORE!
      AIO Magic Features:
      This script isn't just an AIO combat script, it's also an All In One Magic script!
      The script can train magic using the following methods:

Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported
        Every single curse spell available
        Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour!
        Splashing!
        All alchemy spells
        All enchantment spells
        Superheat item
        All teleport spells
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
        Humidify
        Plank make
        Superglass make
        Tan leather
        Spin flax
        and More!

Purchase info and script trial info:

Packages:
      ~Free Trial~
      Price: $FREE
       Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
       Complete access to all features

~1 Month Package~ 
      Price: $10 
       VIP is not required to run the script
       The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
       Complete customer support via skype and the TRiBot forums

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/

Gallery
      Click show on the spoiler to view images of the script running

FAQs
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

Change Log: https://github.com/Trigoon/Sigma-Magic-Change-Log/blob/master/change_log
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features
      Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 4 different locations (Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah and Al Kharid)
      Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)
      Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework
      Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported
      Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,
      Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,
      Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,
      Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish
      Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the three supported locations (Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Payment Options

Change Log (most recent version on top)
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Spinner

Features:
      Spins any material Supports 5 locations ABCv2 Antiban (+ extra antiban from my API) GUI automatically saves and remembers your settings! Paint with real-time profit tracker, XP tracker, and level tracker Beautiful GUI Flawless! Click here to activate!

Remember, location matters when it comes to bans.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2914
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Tanner

Features:
      Supports all hides Supports Energy, Super Energy, and Stamina Potions Adjustable mouse speed ABCv2 antiban  
      Click here to activate it on the repository

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2915
    • By daxmagex
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By warlordslay3r
      Hey i recently got the vip with tribot i tried the rockcrabs bots but it was shit it runs around for no reason and script turns of automatically whats a good flawless bot for rockcrabs any recommendation ?
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
  • Our picks

• Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
        • Thanks
      • 37 replies
    • This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings