Assume

[$2.99 for 4 instances]◄Combat AIO►[Bank anywhere][ABCv2 Level 10][150+ hour proggie]

I have a question, Assume, I've followed what you said to do in the video and from my monster location i add my path to bank and make sure to highlight the interactive bank booth object and add my to monster path aswell. When i click Start Script it realizes hey i have no food so it runs with the path i made to the bank, but when it gets to the bank it doesn't click on it, it just gets there and then sleeps for the time i set it to after interacting with the booth, What am i doing wrong?

I have a question, Assume, I've followed what you said to do in the video and from my monster location i add my path to bank and make sure to highlight the interactive bank booth object and add my to monster path aswell. When i click Start Script it realizes hey i have no food so it runs with the path i made to the bank, but when it gets to the bank it doesn't click on it, it just gets there and then sleeps for the time i set it to after interacting with the booth, What am i doing wrong?

Did you make sure you chose the correct option? As far as I know all bank booths have the option "Bank". Remember, it needs to be exact. You must put "Bank" and not "bank".

i got the script loader, but i keep getting an error "a java exception has occured" how do i run this script? sorry never used anything like this before..

Watch the video on installing script loader again if you are still having problems contact me on my skype: wussupscripts

or use the button below

Just watched the logic tutorial video, and this seems like an amazingly versatile script! I'll most likely be buying this once I get a higher slayer level on my main account.

$25 would be a steep price for most other scripts in the premium section, but this is definitely priced well and fairly at $25 for all the features it comes with. 

Looks great, and I hope this won't be another forgotten (neglected/outdated) premium script any time soon like a lot of the scripts in this section.

Sean, you just completed your payment.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 

We'll send a confirmation email to  This transaction will appear on your statem

I hope I don't regret it :P

Edited by 714

i made a small suggestion but even if it's not implemented... I am logging into my paypal and buying now also.

If they chose to do it the right way, no one will ever buy another combat script and they will have a never ending stream of income. <3 This sounds too good to be true!

coming soon

Currently it will drink prayer potions when praying and use super attacks after using DBX special

Sounds good. 

It doesn't seem to show up on sj---'s script loader.

Replaced the loader with the file on the first post, let's see if it works!

Edit: works!

Edited by 714