Assume

[$2.99 for 4 instances]◄Combat AIO►[Bank anywhere][ABCv2 Level 10][150+ hour proggie]

@Assume

OK I found the world hopping. 

I set it to '1', so it should hop when 1 player is around.  When there is a play in the area, it clicks on the world hop screen, but then idles and then continues attacking.

Thank you,

Deano

It looks like the interfaces changed in the recent update. I'll fix it in a little

does this script eat food even though i put it on guthan support? just incase its not getting the heals in? also can you add a slayer option so when its done slaying it stops and logs out or teleport? and does prayer flicking only work for chivelery and piety not meele?

Edited by Arees187

does this script eat food even though i put it on guthan support? just incase its not getting the heals in? also can you add a slayer option so when its done slaying it stops and logs out or teleport? and does prayer flicking only work for chivelery and piety not meele?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes

i noticed something as i was testing the script , when i started killing hellhounds in the slayer cave near nieve , i put my own cannon down then after a few seconds it went to another guys cannon and tried firing it, is this a bug? also sometimes the script lags so much while using cannon that the only way to stop the lag is by stopping the script , is this caused by the looking glass? it happens randomly

Edited by Arees187

i noticed something as i was testing the script , when i started killing hellhounds in the slayer cave near nieve , i put my own cannon down then after a few seconds it went to another guys cannon and tried firing it, is this a bug? also sometimes the script lags so much while using cannon that the only way to stop the lag is by stopping the script , is this caused by the looking glass? it happens randomly

It tries to click the cannon nearest to your cannon tile, I'm not sure why that happened. It is possible looking glass caused the lag, no one else has reported lag. 

Annoying problem with banking.

It works if I'm just getting food, but here's what it does (meant to get 28 monks)

withdraw x 12 monkfish

withdraw x 12 monthfish

withdraw x 28 monkfish

withdraw x 28 monkfish

When I tried to get pots, it did this:

withdraw 12 monkfish

withdraw 12 monkfish

withdraw x 26 monkfish

withdraw x 26 monkfish

withdraw x 12 attack pots

withdraw x 2 attack pots

At this point, I try and pause script, sort out invent and resume, it banks it all and tries to do it again.

I pause, get invent and resume at the attack spot, it tries to run to the bank with a full inventory..

I have to just restart the bot from here.

Annoying problem with banking.

It works if I'm just getting food, but here's what it does (meant to get 28 monks)

withdraw x 12 monkfish

withdraw x 12 monthfish

withdraw x 28 monkfish

withdraw x 28 monkfish

When I tried to get pots, it did this:

withdraw 12 monkfish

withdraw 12 monkfish

withdraw x 26 monkfish

withdraw x 26 monkfish

withdraw x 2 attack pots

At this point, I try and pause script, sort out invent and resume, it banks it all and tries to do it again.

I pause, get invent and resume at the attack spot, it tries to run to the bank with a full inventory..

I have to just restart the bot from here.

I don't understand exactly what you're saying.

I don't understand exactly what you're saying.

Basically it attempted to withdraw a total of about 100 peices of food, and continues withdrawing with a full inventory multiple times before walking back to were I was training.

I'll have to download hypercam and show you.

Has anyone else noticed this whilst babysitting?

will you please fix the lag that it gets randomly on the looking-glass? is there anyway i can turn off the UI?

If you lag with looking glass, don't use looking glass.

Basically it attempted to withdraw a total of about 100 peices of food, and continues withdrawing with a full inventory multiple times before walking back to were I was training.

I'll have to download hypercam and show you.

Has anyone else noticed this whilst babysitting?

I had my wisdom teeth out this morning but I will do my best to look into it. A video would be helpful though

Edit: I have pushed an update that may have fixed it, unfortunately my brain is way too fucked up from the surgery to be sure and there's no way I can bring myself to test it. 

Edited by Assume

@Assume its not really lag mate it just freezes the tribot client and i have to end task it cause the client becomes black screen, i have a really good pc specs and this has never happened with any other script , alot of people use looking glass and i am afraid ill get banned if i stop using it would you please make it looking glass friendly? if not i understand

Edited by Arees187

@Assume its not really lag mate it just freezes the tribot client and i have to end task it cause the client becomes black screen, i have a really good pc specs and this has never happened with any other script , alot of people use looking glass and i am afraid ill get banned if i stop using it would you please make it looking glass friendly? if not i understand

Unfortunately there aren't really ways to make it Looking Glass friendly, looking glass is just bad at some things. Personally, I don't think LG does much of anything to prevent bans, I don't think you should be scared of not using it. 

My client keeps crashing now when I start the bot (after putting on the options on GUI)

Not idea why, did it yesterday and I couldn't be arsed to load it back up, doing it again this morning.

My computer specs are also really decent, never really lagged or froze when I used to have 6 bots running.

I'm not aware if or not I'm using a looking glass, I've heard of it but I don't know what it is haha!

If the client automatically goes to looking glass and that's my problem, how do I turn it off?

My client keeps crashing now when I start the bot (after putting on the options on GUI)

Not idea why, did it yesterday and I couldn't be arsed to load it back up, doing it again this morning.

My computer specs are also really decent, never really lagged or froze when I used to have 6 bots running.

I'm not aware if or not I'm using a looking glass, I've heard of it but I don't know what it is haha!

If the client automatically goes to looking glass and that's my problem, how do I turn it off?

The client literally closes?

I've been trying to run the script the past few nights and there comes a point where the script will recognize the next monster to fight but wont click it.  Bot eventually logs out from inactivity and doesn't even attempt to log on again.  Had the issue at a ghouls, moss giants, etc.

Please add me on skype and post a bug report using the format on the first page

@Assume

Is there any chance you could look at the delay between each monster I fight? I think it's occurring whilst searching for a new target.

Eg: finished killing goblin, will wait 3-5 seconds before kiling next goblin.

Maybe some prediction will help with this?

Deano

P.S: These are not demands but suggestions / questions <3 <3

@Assume

Is there any chance you could look at the delay between each monster I fight? I think it's occurring whilst searching for a new target.

Eg: finished killing goblin, will wait 3-5 seconds before kiling next goblin.

Maybe some prediction will help with this?

Deano

P.S: These are not demands but suggestions / questions <3 <3

All delays between monster switch are determined and required by Tribot.