Assume

[$2.99 for 4 instances]◄Combat AIO►[Bank anywhere][ABCv2 Level 10][150+ hour proggie]

any way to make this bank?

Ok, im having issues with the Stronghold Door solver..

What is the correct way to do it in logic? In what order?

The both stronghold doors have same object id's so when i set it to open the door, add a security solver, what id should be the next door? If i put that same ID and expect it to open the next door, wouldn't it just click the door it just passed?

Can anyone screenshot their logic to show me how to do this?

Edited by stefeman

Been using your script for like ages bro, really enjoy its flexibility.

Not sure when this changed, but it seems intent on attacking pretty much the furthest away monster there is. If its fighting something aggressive, it often gets attacked on the way, and this really cuts the efficiency. Perhaps you could look at making the target selection more sensible?

Also, I'd suggest a failsafe for being out of ammo if ranged option ticked.

Cheers

Not sure when this changed, but it seems intent on attacking pretty much the furthest away monster there is. If its fighting something aggressive, it often gets attacked on the way, and this really cuts the efficiency. Perhaps you could look at making the target selection more sensible?

Cheers

I advise taking responses like this more seriously. 

Very polite and nothing but suggestions.

I also agree.

Other people should not spread lies it's a fine script and I'm sure he works on this still. 

Cheers

1) Unfortunately it is required the script do this by Tribot ABCL 10 premium script rules.

2) For now just have as much ammo as possible :)

just bought the bot and front page of thread says potion support etc and anti fire support but it so far haven't touched my antifire potions at all and theres not even option to use super sets which is why i bought premium :( any ETA when super sets would be supported?

edit: does super sets work anywhere with this script because if i can't train with super sets there is missing potion support clearly from the scripts when the repo page tells you the specs of the script so if those aren't going to get fixed i wish to get refunded for script missing promised features

Edited by piisami

wow really now getting mad. the free lite version without potion usage gets me 10k/hr more xp then this expensive script! the script many times clicks minimal to attack a monster a long way away when u could just click screen and when he does it 10 in 15 or so kills its slow as hell so admins or mods wake up tell me why the hell is the lite script so much better and why this script does not work as well as promised. compared to the lite this is like a different script because the attacking is so slow 

atlas it drinks the super sets now but i just can't understand that lite gets so much more exp without super sets... waste of money if its not goin to get fixd

Hi Dev,

I have some suggestions that I believe could really improve the bot.

But first, the logic is awesome and I really like what you did with that as well as the instructional vid. Kudos!

For banking, it would make more sense to allow a bank when full, or a bank when out of food and fall below a certain HP that could easily be set with percentage slider bars. Sometimes you don't know the exact quantities of the items you will have. You could also have a radial, or checkbox that allows you to have either or on.

The 2nd thought I had was allow for food to be detemined by item ID rather than a preset few.

3rd thought is setting a check box for the minimum item value for looting and then a box to set the item value like you have. 

I have used a lot of fighter scripts over the last 8 years or so, and I like your script, but it isn't quite premium level. I still bought it, because it is one of the best for OSRS right now. 

Keep up the good work!

P.S. I am not sure about the looting, it is a bit sketch and doesnt seem to be natural at all. Even looting in combat is pretty sketch and may need looked into again.

Edited by darthmenno