Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Assume

[Combat] Combat AIO Lite by Assume

950 posts in this topic

I have it setup like the pics/vid, and it IS working. However, it is in the No Category sub section in the scripts, dunno if that was my error or what? Can't wait to see premium..

I have it setup like the pics/vid, and it IS working. However, it is in the No Category sub section in the scripts, dunno if that was my error or what? Can't wait to see premium..

We don't know why the obfuscation causes this. We are working hard to get premium out tomorrow. 

We don't know why the obfuscation causes this. We are working hard to get premium out tomorrow. 

I'll buy it :)

Need 99 str on my pure :)

Edit: Are you adding cannon support?

Edited by 714

I'll buy it :)

Need 99 str on my pure :)

Edit: Are you adding cannon support?

That'll be a future update. 

Make sure it's in the bin folder. not inside scripts folder.

http://tinypic.com/r/wurxwm/5

Thanks this video helped me fix the problem. I was extracting the files into the Bin folder which was not working, when instead I was supposed to open the Rar file and copy and paste the 2 files into the Bin folder manually. 

Quick proggy before I had to get off.. Hasn't messed up once for me yet.

ozb6fkh.png

Thanks for the proggie. 

Update on the premium version:

It is possible that we will have it out for sale tomorrow. If we decide to put it up tomorrow it will be missing the following features:

Logic Saving*

Full potion support

*We are waiting on Trilez to add something to the API. He has already said he will. 

Script works great, been using for 4 hours now thanks.
Btw the premium will have banking available right? And it's going to possibly be ready tommorow? You guys are fast...

Edited by arenthahustla

Script works great, been using for 4 hours now thanks.

Btw the premium will have banking available right? And it's going to possibly be ready tommorow? You guys are fast...

Yes, it will have banking. It will NOT have logic path saving. What this means is you will need to remake your path each time you start the script. Once Trilez implements what he already said he will, we will add in logic path saving. The code is already written for the saving. 

Edited by Assume

Yes, it will have banking. It will NOT have logic path saving. What this means is you will need to remake your path each time you start the script. Once Trilez implements what he already said he will, we will add in logic path saving. The code is already written for the saving. 

Ok, sounds good and how exactly do you make you're path? Is it hard to do ? 

Ok, sounds good and how exactly do you make you're path? Is it hard to do ? 

Go back a page and look at the video I posted. 

after done some radoms.scripts stoped..and cant run again

Restart Tribot. 

Thanks for the script been going. 6 hours without any problems.. About banking in premium.. Will we have to set what items we want to withdraw from the bank in a control panel thing just like in the video you posted. Like if you choose to eat lobsters will it know to click on the bank and withdraw lobsters or will we have to add a thing to make it do that?

Thanks for the script been going. 6 hours without any problems.. About banking in premium.. Will we have to set what items we want to withdraw from the bank in a control panel thing just like in the video you posted. Like if you choose to eat lobsters will it know to click on the bank and withdraw lobsters or will we have to add a thing to make it do that?

Current premium, main GUI:

2cd9cd2805.png

Current Logic GUI:

ef9d398e87.png

You will have to choose the NPC or Bank booth to interact with. This because we do not know if you want to bank at a chest, bank booth, or banker NPC. Once the bank screen is open we will handle all banking. Once it finishes banking it will execute your custom path to get back to the monster. It will automatically withdraw your food. You must choose the quantity though. 

Edited by Assume

This looks amazing and the bank pathing your adding is amazing!

Thanks for the feedback :)

So far it's looking great. The only problem I'm having right now is that it seems to not be picking up my ammo. I'm training range in level 2 of stronghold of security and am using Iron Knives. I fill out the form like so:

Item ID: Item Name:

863       Iron knife

Doesn't seem to work though. Any idea the problem?

Other than that, fantastic script. The Lite version is already incredible and am very excited for the premium.

So far it's looking great. The only problem I'm having right now is that it seems to not be picking up my ammo. I'm training range in level 2 of stronghold of security and am using Iron Knives. I fill out the form like so:

Item ID: Item Name:

863       Iron knife

Doesn't seem to work though. Any idea the problem?

Other than that, fantastic script. The Lite version is already incredible and am very excited for the premium.

Save the profile and send me the .ini file. 

Save the profile and send me the .ini file. 

Will pm you gamefront link next time I start it up. Thanks!

Edit: Another possible addition. This bot will likely become popular in Security Stronghold and it has already clicked one of the doors and can't get out. Am babysitting it right now to see what else I can spot :)

Edited by ItzMe

This is great. Just wondering when the full-potion support will come out and what the cost will be?