Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Assume

[Combat] Combat AIO Lite by Assume

950 posts in this topic

On April 1, 2016 at 2:58 AM, ashur2good said:

How do we make it eat at a higher hp? The bot waits for HP to get really low atm

It eats when ABCv2 tells it to. 

Hey been using this for a little while to see if i should buy the Premium version. So far so good. I have been a user of RSbot and wanted to make a change. My only question is why is there such a huge delay between attacking monsters. I am currently at experiments and after killing one the bot waits maybe 4-5 seconds before attacking the next one. Will the speed be any faster on the premium version of this?

On 5/10/2016 at 2:55 AM, alexzander87 said:

Hey been using this for a little while to see if i should buy the Premium version. So far so good. I have been a user of RSbot and wanted to make a change. My only question is why is there such a huge delay between attacking monsters. I am currently at experiments and after killing one the bot waits maybe 4-5 seconds before attacking the next one. Will the speed be any faster on the premium version of this?

bump

I like to afk level but am still at the computer while working on school. Can this bot just loot items, i don't need it to attack monsters.

fucking amazing bot, keep up the good job. Went 10 hours overnight no bans on a new account :)

Set bot up for rock crab east and 2 hours later found it in the relekka hunting area just drinking pots... how could this happen and will I probably get banned now?

The script has stopped working since wednesday, getting a fuckload of errors on the debug.

I already reinstalled tribot but still not working. Anyone else getting this bs?

9 hours ago, karelpeter said:

The script has stopped working since wednesday, getting a fuckload of errors on the debug.

I already reinstalled tribot but still not working. Anyone else getting this bs?

It's an LG error. Don't use LG until a tribot update

Any bans so far?

im trying to get to at least 95 str so far im at 87

would be a shame if my account gets banned.

15 hours ago, joseph103 said:

Any bans so far?

im trying to get to at least 95 str so far im at 87

would be a shame if my account gets banned.

People get banned all the time.

Has the cannon been reported / fixed? Doesn't work at rock crabs can get more info but I know most scripters are aware of the cannon update and have/are fixing it

56 minutes ago, now said:

Has the cannon been reported / fixed? Doesn't work at rock crabs can get more info but I know most scripters are aware of the cannon update and have/are fixing it

Cannon is not supported on CombatAIO lite. It is fixed in AIO premium.

10 hours ago, wookie91 said:

Hi, my bot isnt detecting and monsters when i hit the refresh button any help would be good...

Restart Tribot

could you add a failsafe to click through the level up message when using range/age? trying to use this on a scrub account to safespot lesser in wizard's tower, but when it levels up a skill it just sits there with combat interrupted and the message in the chatbox doing nothing. thanks.

Great script. My only qualm is that the hop when another play is present feature doesn't recognise when u can't hop onto a certain world i.e. it will try to log me onto a 1500 skill total world and get stuck for a while spamming the world. I've also seen this happen trying to log me onto the world i am already on. Is this something you are aware of/ going to fix? Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Childstory said:

is this a good script for chickens?

10ea6270cd144bef9e2af2f6d1d81c2c.png

Hey, can i make this script kill chaos druids at taverly and teleport back to falador?

I've seen your video on how to use the logic pathing. but the GUI doesn't look like that at all.

thanks in advance

for some reason when i start this script it picks up the enemies from my other bot i have running, who isn't even doing a combat related skill. 

Just now, flyingv135 said:

for some reason when i start this script it picks up the enemies from my other bot i have running, who isn't even doing a combat related skill. 

Run script in a different client, instead of a different tab.

1 person likes this

oh ok, dont know why i didnt think of that. thank you. is it generally more efficient to run multiple clients rather then a few on the same client?