Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Assume

[Combat] Combat AIO Lite by Assume

951 posts in this topic

I can't get it to work, I extracted the .zip into .tribot bin folder andit gives me CombatScripting Folder with scripts and com folders inside with some classes and when i go under No Category it says Script manifest is not present and won't let me start it.

Paste com and scripts to /bin

And any ETA on premium release?

We could release tomorrow without logic saving. If we wait for logic saving it may be a week as we are waiting for Trilez to implement something. 

Ok I extracted the file into my Bin folder and when I start Tribot, nothing appears under the "No Category" and yes it's in Lite mode.

Ok I extracted the file into my Bin folder and when I start Tribot, nothing appears under the "No Category" and yes it's in Lite mode.

Lite mode is not required. Look at the third post on the first page to see how your folders should look. 

[15:36:38] wCombatAIO: Bot Started

[15:36:38] java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "com.LogicScripting.tribot.script.k.<init>(Lscripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO;)V" the class loader (instance of obf/Hb) of the current class, scripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO, and the class loader (instance of sun/misc/Launcher$AppClassLoader) for resolved class, com/LogicScripting/tribot/script/k, have different Class objects for the type ng.tribot.script.k.<init>(Lscripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO;)V used in the signature

[15:36:38] at scripts.combatAIOFree.wCombatAIO.run(Unknown Source)

[15:36:38] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

[15:36:38] Script Ended: wCombatAIO.

The function with flicking prayer, doesn't work.

It is disabled in the lite version. 

[15:36:38] wCombatAIO: Bot Started
[15:36:38] java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "com.LogicScripting.tribot.script.k.<init>(Lscripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO;)V" the class loader (instance of obf/Hb) of the current class, scripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO, and the class loader (instance of sun/misc/Launcher$AppClassLoader) for resolved class, com/LogicScripting/tribot/script/k, have different Class objects for the type ng.tribot.script.k.<init>(Lscripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO;)V used in the signature
[15:36:38] at scripts.combatAIOFree.wCombatAIO.run(Unknown Source)
[15:36:38] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
[15:36:38] Script Ended: wCombatAIO.

If you stop the script you must restart Tribot. This is caused by the obfuscation. We are working on a fix. 

Lite mode is not required. Look at the third post on the first page to see how your folders should look. 

I extract it into my bin folder and the file goes into my bin folder...so there is 3 files in my bin including the CombatAIO script folder.Mine does not look like the third post on the first page.

I don't get what I am doing wrong...

Edited by arenthahustla

I extract it into my bin folder and the file goes into my bin folder...so there is 3 files in my bin including the CombatAIO script folder.Mine does not look like the third post on the first page.

If it doesn't look like it, make it look like it. 

Make sure it's in the bin folder. not inside scripts folder.

http://tinypic.com/r/wurxwm/5

What does this error mean? Started the first time perfectly then ran outta food had to bank now i get this when starting script.

Code:

[18:22:11] java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "com.LogicScripting.tribot.script.k.<init>(Lscripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO;)V" the class loader (instance of obf/Hb) of the current class, scripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO, and the class loader (instance of sun/misc/Launcher$AppClassLoader) for resolved class, com/LogicScripting/tribot/script/k, have different Class objects for the type ng.tribot.script.k.<init>(Lscripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO;)V used in the signature
[18:22:11] at scripts.combatAIOFree.wCombatAIO.run(Unknown Source)
[18:22:11] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[18:22:11] Script Ended: wCombatAIO.

What does this error mean? Started the first time perfectly then ran outta food had to bank now i get this when starting script.

Code:

[18:22:11] java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "com.LogicScripting.tribot.script.k.<init>(Lscripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO;)V" the class loader (instance of obf/Hb) of the current class, scripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO, and the class loader (instance of sun/misc/Launcher$AppClassLoader) for resolved class, com/LogicScripting/tribot/script/k, have different Class objects for the type ng.tribot.script.k.<init>(Lscripts/combatAIOFree/wCombatAIO;)V used in the signature
[18:22:11] at scripts.combatAIOFree.wCombatAIO.run(Unknown Source)
[18:22:11] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[18:22:11] Script Ended: wCombatAIO.

If you stop the script you must restart Tribot. This is caused by the obfuscation. We are working on a fix. 

Can you talk about the banking option in the premium and what it will be like.  Does it use custom pathing? 

Can you talk about the banking option in the premium and what it will be like.  Does it use custom pathing? 

Old GUI but same premise. 

Haven't tested out the guthan support, but is the swapping workable at the moment? (free versioN)

I assume it might since it's in testing phase at the moment (I think?) 

Edited by guy69

Haven't tested out the guthan support, but is the swapping workable at the moment? (free versioN)

I assume it might since it's in testing phase at the moment (I think?) 

Guthans and prayer flicking is disabled in free version.

Fantastic script, will definitely be buying premium.

One thing that needs a change though; it currently DBaxe specs as soon as you get a spec bar, which lowers the hell out of your att/def. If it could be changed to only spec once your att/def have recovered (like ExTunnels) it'd be flawless.