Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

demolish

C4 or Craze?

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm Dan and I was just wondering whats your guys favorite between these two pre-work outs? I'm taking C4 right now (almost out have 3 scopes left) and finished craze. Let me know what you guys like. Personally I like C4, it helps give you a little kick to your work out when its early in the morning and also tastes pretty good.

-Dan

I personally don't like the profile of C4 because the lack of citrulline mallate and use of blends. A craze + hemavol stack is insane though. You've got to try it

Haha for sure. I'm all out of both now. All I have now is some pre-work out called N.O.-Xplode 2.0 and this stuff is pretty good. Taste like watermelon mixed with sprite. Don't really like it, but it'll do because i'm out and need to go get some more c4

So far i've tried Jack3d, Jack3d micro, 1MR, and craze. 1MR is my fav so far but i'm currently ordering white flood's preworkout. Heard a lot of good things. It lacks creatine in it but I can add that on my own.

Haha for sure. I'm all out of both now. All I have now is some pre-work out called N.O.-Xplode 2.0 and this stuff is pretty good. Taste like watermelon mixed with sprite. Don't really like it, but it'll do because i'm out and need to go get some more c4

I haven't heard anything good about N.O. Xplode, only that you build immunity to it really fast..

I haven't heard anything good about N.O. Xplode, only that you build immunity to it really fast..

+1.

NO xplode is one of those prop blends that work for a while, but dont pack as much a punch as a good preworkout should. It's all in the supplement profiling.

Try Myo Blitz. Got a few free samples from the Arnold Classic. It's a Ronnie Coleman brand. Loved it. Might order more soon.

c4 dude, or if you live in the uk try and get a pre workout called 'the curse' it is amazing !

p.s for any nutritional or training tips please check out my thread in the motivation section

Try Myo Blitz. Got a few free samples from the Arnold Classic. It's a Ronnie Coleman brand. Loved it. Might order more soon.

Really? I heard it wasn't as strong as expected and had a mad crash after.... what'd you experience?

Get Totalis from Smart Powders, and if you still need more energy just add some caffeine pills (them are cheap), most prop blends are full of shtty stuff.

I was using 1mr, stopped getting rushes from it about 2 weeks later.

Apparently at the gym on base there is nothing more potent than 1mr so I'm having to cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off it to keep from building a tolerance.

In past experience, the best pump I've had was mixing a half-scoop of 1mr with a 1 1/2 scoop of N.O Xplode 2. Worked like a charm; sat in the gym for like 3 hours.

I've tried c4, craze, and white flood and haven't noticed much difference between them and just a 200mg pill of caffeine. I also use hemavol which is a non-stim to get a good pump.

1MR is garbage. Tastes like shit too. Comparable to Super-Dump250.

Anyway, I would probably go with Craze between the two options however, if you're looking for another opinion.. I have recently been hooked on Assault by MusclePharm. Great pre-workout and mixed with dem aminos.. Just gets you so pumped. Awesome stuff.

Also if Jack3d is available to you, I highly, highly recommend it. I basically grew up on it until it was banned in Canada haha. Whenever I make a trip to the states I manage to pick up a few containers. Great pre-workout, and highly recommended in comparison to Superpump, N.O Explode and most definitely 1MR.

(By the way, the reason why it was banned in Canada is because there was a genius who decided to mix one of the ingredients used for the focus in Jack3d (Can't remember the name exactly) with cocaine and alcohol.. leading to an overdose of course. It's completely safe when used alone.)

C4 gave me a giant kick and I thought about nothing but the weight room, it was insane. I also felt like I hadn't built an immunity to it after a month.

lol wasting money on pre-workouts

if your supplier sells mixes get a testbol mix, has a low dose of prop and 100mg/1ML bol

I have taken pretty much taken every pre out there.  C4 is by far my favorite.  I did switch to Ravage for while letting the immunity to C4 wear off but it tasted like hell.  Jack3d was good until they removed DMAA now its just not the same.