Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mjmfighter

Announcement regarding Divinus

47 posts in this topic

Ok?  That is still distributing it.  Idk if you have heard, but there are password crackers out there.  Sure it was a long password, but give someone a few bucks and they will crack any zip file for you now adays.  

so because he was attempting to make a point you folks think the logical decision is to ban him and screw 4k people out of their scripts?

YUP.

and then another mod closed down my dispute topic because it was causing too much spam and nothing was being resolved as thebat didnt wanna pay me cuz "he didnt have any gp himself, and he was a student" mods gotta stop backing up other mods please, if you are moderating a website you better know how to hold it down for yourself, or you shouldnt be staff.

The randoms have been broke for over a week yet you go after something that NOBODY was complaining about

Couldn't have said it better myself

1 person likes this

I say unban him, he did it to prove a point, not to actually leak the crack. It was password protected? So what, if anybody could crack a long password then they could of cracked usa script with ease. I just think this is a bullshit excuse to ban him.

As many have seen, he has been banned.  I am making this announcement to stop all the rumors that are spreading throughout the community about why he was banned.

Divinus was NOT banned because of the vulnerability in his loader.  A member of the staff pointed it out to him and asked him to fix it in 48 hours or we were going to remove the links until it was fixed.  We NEVER said we were going to ban him over this.  We simply asked him to fix his vulnerabilities so all the scripts that were on it would not be leaked.

Instead of fixing a small flaw in his loader, Divinus proceeded to take USA's script and crack it.  He then distributed this cracked version through of USA's script in a skype chat to people.  As this is breaking the rules, he will remain banned.

As for what to do in the future for current "Premium Scripts", TRiBot has never endorsed premium scripts other than giving them a section to be organized in. Currently, TRiBot takes a 0% cut of all profits generated by these scripts. What does this mean? It means your script's author is entirely responsible for coding, updating, selling, and securing the script he or she creates and that TRiBot has no responsibility in this matter.

However, our store is currently our number one priority and TRiLez has now moved to TRiBot development as a full time position having left his previous job just recently. Once the store is set up, premium and free scripts will be distributed freely.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused,

- TRiBot Staff

I underlined a part that is important....IF OUR SCRIPT AUTHORS HAD PROBLEMS WITH IT THEY WOULD TAKE IT DOWN THEMSELVES NOT FOR USA TO DECIDE WHATS SAFE FOR OUR SCRIPTS LET THE AUTHORS DECIDE NOT U!

Does USA have 48 hours to fix the vulnerability in his script?

Its his script, he is personaly disputing his own script. Divinus is hosting unsecured scripts there is a clear difference 

Its his script, he is personaly disputing his own script. Divinus is hosting unsecured scripts there is a clear difference 

As stated before, no one else but USA had a problem. Not any other mods, not the scripters and not the people using the script. USA is just abusing his power. 

The point Being mjmfighter, is that we don't care about USA's Script.. we don't care about the Drama or anything else.

WE the People of Tribot have payed for scripts and pay every month just to BOT.
its not right to make us have to Suffer for something that has nothing to do with us what so ever.
and in all honesty, this Kind of Drama is pretty pathetic.
We just want to Bot again.
i got banned by USA because i wanted to Divinius to be unbanned.
[ Hendrew ]

i Emailed TriLez and he unbanned me right away, what a nice guy.

anyway.. moving on.
even though its not MY fucking problem, i'm willing to pay $10 - $30 to Unban Divinius or get the scripts running within a few hours.
not only am i willing to fucking Donate, if nothing happens tons and tons of scripters will leave and loads of people will aswell.
this is just a huge Havok that shouldn't of been created to begin with.

~ HENDREW

It's my choice to allow him to do so. Nothing in Java is ever 100% secure. 

Ok?  That is still distributing it.  Idk if you have heard, but there are password crackers out there.  Sure it was a long password, but give someone a few bucks and they will crack any zip file for you now adays.  

How about responding to the VIPs and people who have purchased premium scripts? A total waste of money on all of our parts because a simple lack of maturity on YOU the staff of Tribot's part.

so what happens to the people with VIP, that are losing there days botting, because they only use VIP PREM scripts, i mean most of the other scripts are all shit anyways lets face it

It should be the scripter owners decision if they want to use his loader or not. Not USA.

Then shouldn't I decide If I want to use his service? Cracking USA's script would require changing a false to a true. Cracking the script loader requires a auth and more knowledge then I have.

1 person likes this

Horrible logic buddy. If the Script Writers were so concerned about the possible cracking of their scripts they would have stopped using Div's service. It is not for a power tripping mod such as USA to decide. 

Edited by skilled

He was banned because he hacked a premium script, his loader "service" has security issues where the SOURCE of scripts were compromised with my script he performed a different exploit however my SOURCE was never compromised.

I gave him 48 hours to fix his service's issues, he responded by releasing my 'cracked' script to a conversation in Skype. That was his choice.

Who gets reimbursed? Take it up with your Scripter, we dont have a single penny of your money. It was their decision to out-source their security to an unverified user; that has nothing to do with the future of TRiBot.

Seeing how this conversation is going already, I'm going to lock this announcement until further notice. Any futher topics regarding this matter will be infracted.