Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mjmfighter

Announcement regarding Divinus

47 posts in this topic

As many have seen, he has been banned.  I am making this announcement to stop all the rumors that are spreading throughout the community about why he was banned.

Divinus was NOT banned because of the vulnerability in his loader.  A member of the staff pointed it out to him and asked him to fix it in 48 hours or we were going to remove the links until it was fixed.  We NEVER said we were going to ban him over this.  We simply asked him to fix his vulnerabilities so all the scripts that were on it would not be leaked.

Instead of fixing a small flaw in his loader, Divinus proceeded to take USA's script and crack it.  He then distributed this cracked version through of USA's script in a skype chat to people.  As this is breaking the rules, he will remain banned.

As for what to do in the future for current "Premium Scripts", TRiBot has never endorsed premium scripts other than giving them a section to be organized in. Currently, TRiBot takes a 0% cut of all profits generated by these scripts. What does this mean? It means your script's author is entirely responsible for coding, updating, selling, and securing the script he or she creates and that TRiBot has no responsibility in this matter.

However, our store is currently our number one priority and TRiLez has now moved to TRiBot development as a full time position having left his previous job just recently. Once the store is set up, premium and free scripts will be distributed freely.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused,

- TRiBot Staff

Edited by mjmfighter
2 people like this

and what is going to happen in regards to all my paid bots thats I use that use his loader?

The script was distributed to a Skype group containing the customers of the loader. The .zip file he gave out was password protected. He sent the password and only USA. 

It was an example?....

To show the vulerability of java, Why would you ban him. He's more important to the site than any of you.

2 people like this

I was in that skype chat and the file he linked was password protected and he only gave the password to USA to my knowledge

furthermore, if USA thought he had so many insecurities with his script and had 48 hours to fix them. Why does USA not have 48 hours to fix his script from so easily being cracked? I think you are all just ganging up on him because USA is a mod and he made him look incredibly stupid. 

He sent it to USA himself.  I hope you realize the chaos you guys are about to cause over some simple misunderstanding.  Nothing in java is never 100% secure, we all know that.  And USA shouldn't be bossing people around telling them they have this and that to fix.  USA wouldn't have ever even cared if his script wasn't being hosted on the loader to begin with.

1 person likes this

It was an example?....

To show the vulerability of java, Why would you ban him. He's more important to the site than any of you.

ooooh snaaap

The script was distributed to a Skype group containing the customers of the loader. The .zip file he gave out was password protected. He sent the password and only USA. 

If this is true, he was only exposing the vulnerability of Usa's script, proving that his is not the only one that is insecure.

Wow so GG VIP TIME. also from what i hear the protector that USA is using isnt so good either if he was able to crack it....

I was in that skype chat and the file he linked was password protected and he only gave the password to USA to my knowledge

Hmm, response to this? ;P

You are screwing a ton of us out of money. We are the people that continue to pay for premium and buy scripts. Its not wise to bite the hand that feeds you

2 people like this

sounds like a load of bullshit to me , tribot staff is really sorry, some of you are good no offence, i lost 30m when mills were at 8$/m due to tribot forums getting hacked and "thebat" had the same password on hes skype or w.e as hes forums, so i used to him as middleman and lost 30m + no money was refunded to me "thebat" told me hes going to give me a free version of hes prem script ? (what script) lawl.. he fails...

anyway get some new staff trilez, these kiddos should be outta here

sounds like a load of bullshit to me , tribot staff is really sorry, some of you are good no offence, i lost 30m when mills were at 8$/m due to tribot forums getting hacked and "thebat" had the same password on hes skype or w.e as hes forums, so i used to him as middleman and lost 30m + no money was refunded to me "thebat" told me hes going to give me a free version of hes prem script ? (what script) lawl.. he fails...

anyway get some new staff trilez, these kiddos should be outta here

YUP.

Ok?  That is still distributing it.  Idk if you have heard, but there are password crackers out there.  Sure it was a long password, but give someone a few bucks and they will crack any zip file for you now adays.  

Ok?  That is still distributing it.  Idk if you have heard, but there are password crackers out there.  Sure it was a long password, but give someone a few bucks and they will crack any zip file for you now adays.  

What's stopping him from distributing it now? He has nothing to lose. 

2 people like this

As many have seen, he has been banned.  I am making this announcement to stop all the rumors that are spreading throughout the community about why he was banned.

Divinus was NOT banned because of the vulnerability in his loader.  A member of the staff pointed it out to him and asked him to fix it in 48 hours or we were going to remove the links until it was fixed.  We NEVER said we were going to ban him over this.  We simply asked him to fix his vulnerabilities so all the scripts that were on it would not be leaked.

Instead of fixing a small flaw in his loader, Divinus proceeded to take USA's script and crack it.  He then distributed this cracked version through of USA's script in a skype chat to people.  As this is breaking the rules, he will remain banned.

As for what to do in the future for current "Premium Scripts", TRiBot has never endorsed premium scripts other than giving them a section to be organized in. Currently, TRiBot takes a 0% cut of all profits generated by these scripts. What does this mean? It means your script's author is entirely responsible for coding, updating, selling, and securing the script he or she creates and that TRiBot has no responsibility in this matter.

However, our store is currently our number one priority and TRiLez has now moved to TRiBot development as a full time position having left his previous job just recently. Once the store is set up, scripts of premium and free quality will be able to be distributed freely without any security risks.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused,

- TRiBot Staff

Decisions like this will lead to the destruction of TRibot.

If it doesn't, the lack of efficient Client and API updates will.

2 people like this

Why are you doing this? What a waste of staff and resources. The randoms have been broke for over a week yet you go after something that NOBODY was complaining about. Power tripping mods and horrible service are not what the people who have purchased VIP intended to be paying for.

Oh please, you guys most likely found someone that has a loader and would give u guys money so u found a way to hound divinius so that u guys could get the other loader in.

How is it breaking the rules if the .zip file sent over skype was password protected and only USA was given the password.

What you need to do is fire USA. He is clearly to immature to be a mod on this forum if he is going to play the big shot and as soon as he gets called out for his security problems he uses the ban hammer. Why don't you give USA 48 hours to resolve his problems with his script or else you are going to remove it? 

As a paying customer I expect a reply. 

1 person likes this