Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Hao2bot

[Combat][$6.50/2m] Hao2Bot Combat Ring (20k - 60k p/h) [v1.6] - Bot with Buddies.

Array

Dear Hao, I know this is not your bearing but there is an issue. Whenever I get a random event the script completely fails. I understand that it is not your fault. I can't get a 2 hour progress out of it. I have tried multiple methods, I made 2 dummies 1 combat. 2 combat 1 dummy. I got this script wanting to curse while getting killed. (One of my friends curses while I kill him.) I've noticed every time he dies he would continue clicking on the rope with curse highlighted and it get's stuck not being able to get over the rope. Then it logs out automatically. Also while cursing I realized that it would sometimes just completely stop clicking the actual spell and just right click and move to the left over and over again. Then just get stuck not cursing then eventually logging out. While cursing is out of the question as it might confuse you what I am saying. I have tried 1 dummy and 1 combat, and it sounds simple. Yet, I can't get a 2 hour proggie again, it just eventually stops running to the combat ring or a random event scares it completely far away from the ring and logs out. Sorry for being completely stupid and not being able to type this paragraph fluently while trying to get my point around. I can't really explain how many problems I have had with this. I just don't understand how I am using a free script (not the combat ring one) and it would not have problems doing the random events? I also use an autominer then has no problems with the randoms. But why does this one get stuck so many times? I am also bugged that you lowered the price literally an hour after I purchased the script, kind of annoyed me that I could have saved half the price on a script I can't use. I will edit this post as soon as I can get at least a 3 hour run with this. I understand this is not supposed to be flawless, but I can get better support using a free script is confusing. Thanks.

- elkk

Edited by elkk

Dear Hao, I know this is not your bearing but there is an issue. Whenever I get a random event the script completely fails. I understand that it is not your fault. I can't get a 2 hour progress out of it. I have tried multiple methods, I made 2 dummies 1 combat. 2 combat 1 dummy. I got this script wanting to curse while getting killed. (One of my friends curses while I kill him.) I've noticed every time he dies he would continue clicking on the rope with curse highlighted and it get's stuck not being able to get over the rope. Then it logs out automatically. Also while cursing I realized that it would sometimes just completely stop clicking the actual spell and just right click and move to the left over and over again. Then just get stuck not cursing then eventually logging out. While cursing is out of the question as it might confuse you what I am saying. I have tried 1 dummy and 1 combat, and it sounds simple. Yet, I can't get a 2 hour proggie again, it just eventually stops running to the combat ring or a random event scares it completely far away from the ring and logs out. Sorry for being completely stupid and not being able to type this paragraph fluently while trying to get my point around. I can't really explain how many problems I have had with this. I just don't understand how I am using a free script (not the combat ring one) and it would not have problems doing the random events? I also use an autominer then has no problems with the randoms. But why does this one get stuck so many times? I am also bugged that you lowered the price literally an hour after I purchased the script, kind of annoyed me that I could have saved half the price on a script I can't use. I will edit this post as soon as I can get at least a 3 hour run with this. I understand this is not supposed to be flawless, but I can get better support using a free script is confusing. Thanks.

- elkk

Sorry about your problems, random solver handling for added only recently and I am starting work on those. As for your Auth, I sent a message to everyone on skype detailing if you bought the script within the last 3 days then the account limit on that auth would be increased to 6. It's hard to handle a lot of events due to the fact that the combat ring is in a different position for everyone meaning I can't hard code positions and paths, not every path has been covered. As for the cursing, I had no feedback from that until now, therefore I assumed everything was working perfectly. I will set up your scenario and iron out the flaws.

I bought wcombat and I can run that for 20+ hours on my boxer with no problem, I bought this script for my 1 def/1 pray staker, He gets 40k xp/h when the script runs, but for some reason I cant get past a 5 hour proggy on this account, I am extremely dissapointed with this script I do not reccomend anyone buying it until he works out the kinks in the script and gets it flawless or at least to the point where it can run for 10 hours plus no problem

Edited by arnoldswataniga

I bought wcombat and I can run that for 20+ hours on my boxer with no problem, I bought this script for my 1 def/1 pray staker, He gets 40k xp/h when the script runs, but for some reason I cant get past a 5 hour proggy on this account, I am extremely dissapointed with this script I do not reccomend anyone buying it until he works out the kinks in the script and gets it flawless or at least to the point where it can run for 10 hours plus no problem

The new API just came out, I will be working out all kinks over the next day or so.

What are you talking about? The Scrip runs flawless on the current version, 1.6. I really hope you entered the house name unless the bot will not enter. Do not tell people do not buy a Script when they're human enough to make a choice.

Amazing bot, have found no issues yet.  

For the community, it would be really helpful if everyone posts what style account they are (eg. zerker, initiate, 1def, obby), along with what gear they are using (eg mith gloves, barrows gloves, fire cape, etc) to optimize exp/hr for all accounts.  I say this because maybe items like Barrows Gloves on zerkers are detrimental to exp/hr for the pure you're training with due to the defense bonus.  Keyword here is optimize.

Amazing bot, have found no issues yet.  

For the community, it would be really helpful if everyone posts what style account they are (eg. zerker, initiate, 1def, obby), along with what gear they are using (eg mith gloves, barrows gloves, fire cape, etc) to optimize exp/hr for all accounts.  I say this because maybe items like Barrows Gloves on zerkers are detrimental to exp/hr for the pure you're training with due to the defense bonus.  Keyword here is optimize.

This is an amazing idea - I will have a talk on Skype with Hao2bot and see what he has to say about this. I will be more then happy to make a guide on how to maximize and run this script effectively.

Edited by Saint Andrew

As far as randoms go, I've mainly noticed issues with evil chicken (completely ignoring it when it's inside the ring), and Strange Plant (if plant spawns inside, character stays outside of ring trying to click it.  When this happens, my other two accounts inside continuously try to attack the player outside of the ring, effectively stopping all progress on all 3 accounts).  I know randoms are Tribot-driven, but maybe there's a way you can alleviate the stall.  

Also, I've had a couple of issues where the ring was out of immediate sight when I respawn in a diagonal room, and the character will be stuck on the finding/clicking rope status.  When this happens, I have to manually pause it and at least walk in the ring room for it to continue progress. 

Please let me know if you need more details on this.  I'm very excited for this script and would love help smoothing out all of the kinks as I progress.

Edit: An "XP to next level" counter would be a very helpful addition.

Edited by sk8tillfate

[21:31:09] java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
[21:31:09] at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
[21:31:09] at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at sun.security.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getResponseCode(Unknown Source)
[21:31:09] at obf.aB.b(xn:953)
[21:31:09] at obf.Ud.C(mj:63)
[21:31:09] at org.tribot.script.ScriptHandler$1.run(ze:109)
[21:31:09] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

getting this when i try to log in

Am getting a null on login, just bought typed in auth code isn't working though.  Reading from above posts you say allow that connection to that ip, I had clicked 'always deny' now knowing what it was.  So where do I go from where?

view> firewall> allow getstopped ip to go through

Would you be able to add support for 10% attack prayer?  For those that are 31 prayer pures, right now it will only use 15% strength prayer and no attack prayer.

Thought it used it, will add it.

imo script is not even premium worthy... lot of problems and hasnt run for longer then 2 hrs for me... Also takes ages to attack my dummy

Would you mind listing these problems so I could fix them please? How can you expect improvements from "its broke", thanks

to much time in between clicking to attack , slows down xp a hr alot, has yet to log back in after 6 hrs for me if it even reaches that long, fails randoms a lot (client sided ) but this is most likely due to a random being in the ring while the char is outside, maybe find a way to fix that idk. 

[08:51:42] Hao2Bot Combat Ring: You are running the latest version (v1.6)

[08:51:44] java.lang.NullPointerException

[08:51:44] at scripts.Hao2CombatRing.checkAuth(Hao2CombatRing.java:782)

[08:51:44] at scripts.Hao2CombatRing.onStart(Hao2CombatRing.java:195)

[08:51:44] at scripts.Hao2CombatRing.run(Hao2CombatRing.java:235)

[08:51:44] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[08:51:44] Script Ended: Hao2Bot Combat Ring.

[08:51:45] Script Started: Hao2Bot Combat Ring.

[08:51:46] Hao2Bot Combat Ring: You are running the latest version (v1.6)

[08:51:47] java.lang.NullPointerException

[08:51:47] at scripts.Hao2CombatRing.checkAuth(Hao2CombatRing.java:782)

[08:51:47] at scripts.Hao2CombatRing.onStart(Hao2CombatRing.java:195)

[08:51:47] at scripts.Hao2CombatRing.run(Hao2CombatRing.java:235)

[08:51:47] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[08:51:47] Script Ended: Hao2Bot Combat Ring.

This always happens. Usually it will only start with one bot, but not the other, I've tried on two separate computers. I have to keep manually restarting until it "magically" works. Usually takes about 5-10 minutes, very frustrating. Sometimes its an auth code error, even though I have the correct one. 

[08:55:18] Hao2Bot Combat Ring: Login Bot succeeded.

[08:55:18] Hao2Bot Combat Ring: Error trying to authenticate.

[08:55:18] Script Ended: Hao2Bot Combat Ring.

[08:55:38] Hao2Bot Combat Ring: Script Authentication Failed. If this is an error, contact Hao2Bot here: [email protected]

[08:55:38] Hao2Bot Combat Ring: With this Error Code: e-1 - The auth key you are trying to use does not exist

[08:55:38] Hao2Bot Combat Ring: Auth Key: null

[08:55:38] Script Ended: Hao2Bot Combat Ring.

--- Also got this error

[10:56:38] Hao2Bot Combat Ring: We are attempting to solve the Molly random.

[10:56:38] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: obf/QC

[10:56:38] at obf.oB.b(wm:65)

[10:56:38] at obf.rD.b(we:205)

[10:56:38] at obf.rD.run(we:1484)

[10:56:38] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[10:56:38] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: obf.QC

[10:56:38] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

[10:56:38] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

[10:56:38] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

[10:56:38] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

[10:56:38] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

[10:56:38] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

[10:56:38] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

[10:56:38] ... 4 more

Edited by jumo3221

Error code 1 can also mean that a username was not given in the authentication process, make sure you are logged in when starting the script, otherwise we can screenshare and we will sort this properly

Also the second problem is a tribot controlled random