Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Benefits of VIP

155 posts in this topic

hey, i am willing to pay for vip, having problems with paypal, its unverified, it wont send payment for some reason, can i send it thru a donation form or something? much appreciated, please reply soon

i'll be sending the money instead of paying thru the checkout option

can some1 help me?i bought vip but still cant use old school client why??

Make sure you jave the newest java downloaded.

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:

1040 - Too many connections

Query:

[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Site is always down, With all the donations including the subs of vip such as myself, UPGRADE your server host please, Now says must be vip even when I purchased 3months.

As you demand more users you need to expand your servers and forums. This is getting a bit ridiculous on UP time. Cant even login to run 1 bloody bot.

Fix this issue please and mabey have a 1 connection policy so stopping the gold farmers taking advantage of the site as they chew up all the connections.

New: The ability to connect to the Old School Servers and use '07 Scripts.

Eh... TRiLeZ, I am disappointed. I'd always expected for TRiBot to remain a community focused on scripting, not money (a villavu with a specialized bot), but it seems I was mistaken. Locking out something as major as that is disappointing. Sure, the platform is well developed, but it is no excuse to force someone to donate. I have no problem with becoming VIP and helping you + the site out, but when restrictions are this heavy, I don't think I will continue my membership here. It is very disappointing, being here for a year and three months and seeing what has happened. I wish you luck, but remember, we've all come here to escape powerbot, and yet you are creating another one, with the community being (paying) leechers that don't even know what scripting for TRiBot looks like.

Ive bought VIP on 27th of march and did it with paypal.

So i understand that it will take 4-6 days.

my paypal says that it will be pay'd on 5th of april, but it still isn't working?

how long will it take to accept my payment?

Greeds;)

Still not a VIP, I sent Trilez an email. No luck. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it! need to start botting before my social life deteriorates!

Still not a VIP, I sent Trilez an email. No luck. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it! need to start botting before my social life deteriorates!

Im going back to army tommorrow (sunday) I need the bot working I just bought it