Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Benefits of VIP

155 posts in this topic

The TRiBot Developers and Administrators are always busy at work improving the TRiBot community and bot. However, in order for TRiBot to stay alive, there has to be a stable cash-flow, and advertisements and donations aren't cutting it.

By purchasing VIP, you'll be allowing TRiBot to prosper, and showing you care. In return, you'll be given extra perks which include:

• A bold, purple username.
  • More rep power.
  • This postbit star: Posted Image
  • This usergroup image: Posted Image
  • The ability to use VIP scripts from the TRiBot Store.
  • The ability to use a client of any language.
  • The ability to store more than 10 accounts in the Account Manager.
  • New: The ability to connect to the Old School Servers and use '07 Scripts.

Thank you for your consideration!

Oh make it just one off, I am not wanting to do it occuring :/.

You can just cancel the paypal subscription if you don't want it reoccuring.

VIP sounds like a good deal. I have a question tho..

You have listed increments of 1mo and 12mo.. but with each you have two separate options.. what is the difference between these two options?

Read the bold text below them, one still uses your primary group the other overrights it. So if you have donator and VIP and you still want the gold you can still have the gold username :D.

Then you have to pay through echeque :/.

I can pay subscriptions through PP balance, cc, and bank transfers (I haven't tested payment with this though); can't you?

Could i suggest you add the ability to pay for like 1 month, 3 months or a year?

I believe the (disabled) plugin I have gives you the ability to purchase 1 month, or a year at a time. A year has a discount in price. I could add a new plan for a few months at a time though...

Could i suggest you add the ability to pay for like 1 month, 3 months or a year?

I believe the (disabled) plugin I have gives you the ability to purchase 1 month, or a year at a time. A year has a discount in price. I could add a new plan for a few months at a time though...

Sounds good (:

Erm, not to be a buzz kill but that didnt really answer his question... When the bot is official released, id imagine @ Velozity

Sorry, didn't read the 'when'. :P

When there are plenty of free scripts, I'll start allowing VIP scripts to be made. This isn't going to happen until after TOGL is released though.

The VIP subscriptions page is back! Now with one time payments instead of re-occurring payments. :)