Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback


Community Reputation

63 Excellent

About madmatt9797

  • Rank
    Extreme Botter
  • Birthday 03/19/1990


  • Sex
  1. Read the comments before you buy scripts. Why is it on the repository? Because it's money for the admins. as far as I know, qqqchins is still great. best hunter script i've used (For chins ofc)
  2. Yep, it's out of date and has been for a couple months at least. I used it a month ago and it worked like trash - wussup said there's a brand new rewrite soon and a month later there still isn't
  3. That script was removed from the repo because Bradsta (the scripter) was banned. You bought a life-time auth, which means the lifetime of the script - and that script is dead now.
  4. Well you should never take over and do the activity yourself. that obviously shows them you're botting since they are different mouse movements.
  5. I don't think it's worth it, the bans are insane. I quit RS
  6. Not in my opinion
  7. 65+25 = 90%.. where the hell did the other 10% go?
  8. I agree. I think in most cases the people would already know each other, and the swatter already got info about the guy being swatted.
  9. I think drugs and drinking are ridiculous. Mainly drinking, but I can't stand hearing stoners at school "Dude I made this home-made bong" "I always smoke" shit like that, it's annoying as fuck.
  10. They can't. only on the weekends - he might be able to tonight some time depending on what timezone Tribot is in, because I know I got access to it on Friday before when I was free/vip
  11. lmfao, that's hilarious. hahaaha "Jk lol" and then I read that you added that in haha that's great
  12. You can hide it. Click on it without disabling any input
  13. It happens to me sometimes when using proxies even on Windows 8.1 with the latest java. takes a few times to get it to open
  14. your paypal itself is verified too, right? I know you said it is with tribot, but is it with pp/ your bank
  15. Well that's not good to hear. If you were here for only 4 hours it's likely because you botted somewhere else beforehand. Just bought the script, seems good so far. I notice picking up warrior tokens could use a bit of improvement as sometimes it sits there for a bit with the mouse hovering over the spot trying to find it, and eventually it moves over the tokens and clicks it. Oh, and when you spec, it specs once - pokes, specs again, pokes, and continue doing that. so specs and pokes. Other than that the script is real nice. The XP is beautiful as well What sold me on it was "Handles breaks graciously" Found another bug.. It was in the food room buying food, and the shop ran out so it was waiting there for food to regen in the store. At the end of buying all of the food, the door for the food room was closed while I was inside it - the script kept trying to run to the armor room Status "RUNNING_TO_ARMOR_ROOM" yet the door was closed. It wouldn't open the door.