Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
drewsef replied to daxmagex's topic in HunterI've had ~10 accounts banned before level 63 hunter botting 6-8 hours a day using private proxies. I bought this script with unlimited auths because of all the positive feedback. However, I am severely disappointed. If you were thinking of using this script for a botfarm, I suggest that you reconsider.
Alright so I'm not longer having this problem. Itjust stopped on its own. However, I'm having a new problem which I can't fix. I have a premium script which I'm trying to run (USA Lava Dragons),. But sometimes when I try and start it, I get the error message "Non-VIP Users can only run 2 free scripts for 3 hours in a week" even though it is a premium script.
Alright, so basically what happens is the client starts to download the .jar and then immediately after shows me the white screen and says "Starting client". Yet, nothing happens. I've tried the following fixes: delete cached clients, update java, delete .tribot folder, re-download the client, restart computer, etc. However, none of these are working and I am at a loss for what to do. I just bought a bond to bot with, but it's wasting away because I can't get the client to work. The error message on the bot debug is the following (the file it says is being used cannot be found being used in any processes, I have nothing with java open and checked task manager to look at all the processes, but no dice.): [21:37:19] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\os_client_a3828179.jar (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process) [21:37:19] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method) [21:37:19] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(Unknown Source) [21:37:19] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(Unknown Source) [21:37:19] at java.util.jar.JarFile.(Unknown Source) [21:37:19] at obf.pk.L(xl:64) [21:37:19] at obf.ik.L(bm:565) [21:37:19] at obf.ik.(bm:87) [21:37:19] at obf.Lm.(vo:203) [21:37:19] at obf.pk.(xl:109) [21:37:19] at obf.VL.(hf:70) [21:37:19] at obf.uj.run(hn:607) [21:37:19] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) EDIT- I got it working only by deleting that file. However, I have to delete the file everytime I load tribot and that is very inconvenient, so another fix would be nice.