Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback


Community Reputation

4 Neutral

About C_O_T_W

  • Rank
  • Birthday 09/07/2006

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. In my Gif it says its only 5% from the game finishing but thats because i ended up taking the gif late. It actually starts right after the first invent is done so its around 40-45% of the game left.
  2. Hey Encoded, I noticed something and i'm not sure if its a bug. If you have 8 or less inventory slots filled with gear/food the script seems to idle only relighting the brazier after the first inventory for the rest of the game. Normally the first inventory takes approx 60% of the game to complete then it just sits there for the remaining 40%. ** this seems to go away after the first game since you then have a loot crate in your inventory. ** If i have 9 or more slots filled it will run normally from the start. Client Debug: No errors at all Bot Debug: No errors at all My settings: I do not have the script set to idle at 500 points. Other than that seems to run great
  3. You're probably going to want to post this in the script post so the dev can give you proper support.
  4. Hey Naton, this script is very good and i've gotten mad gains with it. One suggestion, would it be possible for you to make the script purchase a random amount up to 255 doses at a time from the shop rather than exactly what's needed to fill the inventory? Like if i have 51 doses of absorption in my inventory it will go buy the remaining 27 doses only. This kind of looks bot like. Other than that 10/10 Most recent proggy Using this gear
  5. Alright so, since i started botting again i noticed i get loads of "Connection lost... Attempting to reestablish " notifications but i never actually fully disconnect after 3-10 seconds it recovers and i'm on my marry way. ( i use a proxy ) Running 2 client windows and it only happens to 1 at a time, when my connection is apparently shitting the bed i quickly look at my other client and its fine... Also my OSB client is working just fine with 0 lag or anything. Does anyone else have this issue?
  6. C_O_T_W

    What vps?

    So like what sort of specs should i be looking for?
  7. C_O_T_W

    What vps?

    So i'm looking to invest in a small time vps for botting probably 2 clients. What sort of specs should i be looking for? Is something like this ^ sufficient? or?
  8. So i put my client paint delay at 40 and my usage went from this To this While OSB is pulling a constant 20%
  9. Yes its when using the single game option, adding a second check would probably be a good idea. Sorry, didn't mean to say breaking the script just seemed a little odd. I know it's not my connection perhaps its a part of the bot detection system? Other than this 1 issue which perhaps could be on my end this script works 100% as advertised and i will continue to use it for my training purposes. A++ script Here is another little proggy with gear;
  10. I've noticed something that may be a bug or possibly part of jagex bot detection system. Every once and a while i'll get the "lost connection" notification in the top left corner but it will regain connection within a second or two and i'll stay logged in. Normally the bot continues but sometimes it completely breaks the script and it goes to shutdown and leave the arena. I know 100% this isn't my connection i watched packet loss to see if any sort of loss happened at the time of the "lost connection" and my connection was perfect, nor did any other osb/runelite windows "lose connection". Not a big issue just something that could be a cause of issues. Btw i deleted the file you recommended in the main post.
  11. Got bored on my range tank so i'm deciding to bot it for the first time and your script gets to be lucky number 1 I'll leave a proggy and any bugs i find here after a few hours Here is like a 1.5hr proggy Setup is full void/msb+rune arrows/glory/snake skin boots Overload/absorptions + rock cake + rapid heal Currently no bugs or issues.
  • Create New...