All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. brought it then managed to start script but then crashed now cant use it saying maxed instances but im not running the scipt 😞
  3. Today
  4. Yesterday
  5. have 650m for sale @ .17/m btc or lct . will get mm if needed
  6. agreed also support for brimstone ring as it makes the script stop with the error
  7. Last week
  8. Can you add an ''ironman'' mode where you only pick up your own loot? mine's getting stuck trying to pickup others loot
  9. Is there a way to configure the number of Antifire potions brought per inventory? It's bringing one each time, which usually isnt enough to get much of the task done against metal dragons. Also, I found that it was using protect from magic versus metal dragons, which doesn't actually provide any protection (and is unnecessary with Antifire + shield). I resolved this issue by removing metal dragons from prayer list when using magic, but I find myself using hardly any resources (i.e. having full inv of food still) when taking this approach and running out of Antifire potion doses.
  10. Hey Jamie, been working great so far while babysitting. Noticed a few bugs (been running only bursting): Between trips it doesnt disable quick prayers and then arrives to caves with 0 pray and shuts down. The varrock getting stuck on GE (already pointed out by other users) If there is a player on the same spot doesn't hop worlds When restocking, after buying stuff from ge, doesn't collect it and shuts down. Equips ring of dueling and if you have another ring equipped (eg. Seers) doesn't equip it back Aggro resetting is funky. Banks with lots of prayer potions left. Also a few improvements that could be made: Use ring of wealth to restock only BUT bank on ferox enclave (use pool there). support for divine rune pouch (wasn't working when i tested) bury bones could be an option (eg. using Dragonbone) Overall on its main task has been running pretty smoothly minus the bugs. Great script, keep up the great work :)
  11. Bump, released new COX profile for the COX script that's just been released!
  12. suedi

Buying OSRS Gold

Add me on discord: click here Sythe Vouches: https://www.sythe.org/threads/maxedgp-com-reviews/
  13. Hi, the script keeps crashing either at the start or at 5:52:00 exactly everytime! Any ideas?
  14. THISSS, is script maker alive or active? Such a slept on script... Add Piety and other prayers
  15. have 600m 07 for sale .177/m btc or ltc. cheapeast you can find
  16. Having issues with Dark Beast, says no path found. I have slayer rings to teleport to them. Not sure what to do
  17. Any chance this can get looked at? We need more potion options, more spec items, adding bonus damage prayers too
  18. ? I want to point out he tried scamming me and i just banned him from my discord and hes butt hurt enough to go and post here.
  19. If you'd like to explain what's wrong, I can likely tell you how to fix it. Otherwise, make a refund request here and I will approve: https://community.tribot.org/index.php?/forum/78-support-tickets/
  20. Yes divine pouch has been added. It can do a few ways of making glass - you can pick how much to withdraw, and if you aren't happy with it you can get a refund shortly after purchase.
  21. Hello, I would like a refund on my purchase. It doesn't work no matter what I try. A free script works better..
  22. Bro with constructioning can you make him recognize the plank sack and amys saw that is wielded now it doesnt I love the script bro
  23. Earlier
  24. best script for killing the blue dragons would be beg aio combat look into it worth it
  1. Load more activity