Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I've received an instant ban/disable in the first 5 minutes due to this script do not use!
  3. Today
  4. Try using just "dragonslayermelee" and let me know if you still have problems. I will try to clarify on the pastebin.
  5. After about 40 mins of running tribot will randomly close itself for some reason.
  6. disable advanced preferences -> restockable potions -> restock potions
  7. Post the client debug when you try to load the scripts via the start script button
  8. When blackjacking and the courtain re-opens it sometimes would go to the tile outside of the hut, closes the curtain and tries to blackjack through the wall (looks very bot like). Just cleared hooks file too before it happend. Bot tries to thief for 3/4 times through the wall before it "spots a hut with a bandit already inside". Guess I'll switch over to ardy knights. edit: spelling
  9. Hey, it seems that the script won't teleport after a pker approaches. Could you please fix this? @godspower33
  10. What happened to the looking glass option?
  11. Add me for a current rate. Contacts: Discord: SKRIZZLY#5914 (UID: 110772290664316928) Skype: skrizzly always ask for pm Payment methods: BTC/ETH/LTC Any top crypto currency
  12. script is working fine, but theres this thing where i check how much points i have and always find out that it bought like 200 overloads or somthing. How do i cancel this?
  13. so i've uninstalled all the java and then reinstalled them and now its working (Y)
  14. Bug Report Format:Argument used: purchase;stamina;useglory;disableidler;dragonslayer;dragonslayermelee;Screenshot/gif (including paint): didn't takeBot debug (txt file or pastebin link): didn't takeClient debug (txt file or pastebin link): https://pastebin.com/VGWJUYPTAny additional info to provide: can't get melee option to work for dragon slayer account has 60/50/41 and 43 prayer
  15. Yes I am. I uninstalled java and downloaded java 8 again. I pretty much tried starting over and am still having the same problem.
  1. Load more activity