All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I'll have a think about this - it'd be quite a large logic change for the script, but I can probably work it out
  3. Can you please add option to not bank nor drop runes, but to let them stay in the backpack. UIM support 👍
  4. I explain this a bit more in the following post. TLDR. I believe it was about a 30 seconds per hour efficiency loss to use the rune pouch setup the script mandates. Thanks, Warfront1
  5. Yesterday
  6. First time using this, but not sure if there is an issue since update today? I attempt to add task for a fresh account to do f2p quest and it goes to bank opens and then stops the script
  7. hey i bought this script yesterday but its wont start when put cosmic astra water rune in rune pouch. can u fix this pls im using mist battle staff for air and water, so if i put cosmic astra and water rune in rune pouch i can npc contack and inblue, if u can change or fix its helpfull and faster. and its to slow to get all runes in 1 time with magic inbue
  8. @Dentist does this script support the strange old lockpick?
  9. Would it be possible to add death support? Grab items from deaths domain and regear?
  10. Not sure if its the same thing but heres what happened to me and how i resolved it for people in future. - Tried opening Tribot. - launcher got stuck on "checking for splash updates". - Sometimes an error box popped up with a bunch of lines saying something about java, splash, class not found etc. (sometimes nothing popped up and it would just crash). - I uninstalled Tribot and deleted the remaining files. - I uninstalled Java. - Reinstalled both and its working again. hope this helps someone out.
  11. I used this on a mauler, and got 99 strength. I just want to say I appreciate you Naton saving me 16 days playtime. Price should really be higher. Buy this NOW, don't bot crazy hours and get reported; You will get 99 too. 99 BITCH https://ibb.co/hgpDVCD Peace OUT
  12. Some recent progress reports from yesterday
  13. Last week
  14. Script is essentially just a scam for 5 dollars. Getting the script ending instantly like others mentioned and clearing hooks and cache in bulk launcher doesn't do anything. When trying to get it fixed through discord, it's just ignored.
  15. Does this script work or not?
  16. Hello fellow botters, programmers, gamers, and enthusiasts, I want to share with you my journey, my failures, and my plans for a triumphant comeback. My name is Jackson Johnson, and like many of you, I've experienced setbacks and challenges in my coding endeavors. However, I believe that failures are stepping stones to success, and I'm excited to outline my path forward. Overhauling the Wintertodt Script: One of my current projects involves a significant overhaul of my Wintertodt script. I'm revisiting the script with a fresh perspective, aiming to enhance its automation, customization, efficiency, reliability, and functionality. This overhaul represents a commitment to continuous improvement and a dedication to delivering high quality solutions. Innovative Features Based on Player Needs: In this overhaul, I'm focusing on innovative features that directly address player needs and demands. These include: Automatic clue hunter outfit gathering to streamline gameplay. Automatic Druidic Ritual quest completion to heal the pyromancer. Automatic PoH for construction XP, enhancing efficiency. Full iron man support with improved cake food item usage and teleportation strategies. Full non-iron man support for a seamless experience across all account types. Solo/mass playing style support for versatile gameplay options. Automatic pyromancer outfit acquisition for enhanced character customization. Automatic prayer usage. Automatic regular firemaking until 50 firemaking level for skill progression. GE restocking capabilities for efficient resource management. New Swing GUI rework for a modern and intuitive user interface. Embracing Vonderhaar's Strategies: My programming ideology is deeply influenced by David Vonderhaar's strategies for success now: Deep Understanding of the Game: Striving to have an in-depth knowledge of OSRS mechanics, gameplay elements, and community preferences. Engagement with the Community: Actively engaging with the our community, participating in forums, discussions, and sharing insights. Iterative Development: Following an iterative development process, gathering feedback, and improving scripts based on user input. Quality and Reliability: Ensuring that scripts perform tasks effectively, efficiently, and without disruptions. Continuous Learning and Improvement: Learning new techniques, staying updated with OSRS updates, and refining scripts iteratively. Innovative Script Ideas: Focusing on unique and innovative script ideas that add value to users. Documentation and Communication: Providing clear documentation and effective communication with users. Planning for a Comeback: My ultimate goal is to make a significant comeback in the botting scene. I'm channeling my passion and dedication, into projects that push boundaries, deliver exceptional value, and resonate with users. Through continuous learning, engagement with the community, and a relentless pursuit of excellence, I am confident in my ability to achieve success.
  17. Will buy all for LTC at 0.155/M
  18. Update V1.2.04 Iron man support added P.S If a certain weapon or potion you wanted added support for isn't added please message me and i will add it. @Kendoby @HCIMDSPB
  19. Did you guys find a fix for this? I also have the same issue.
  20. Yeah I start the launcher and nothing happens when I use the launcher. Ran bots for 3-4 years no issues on Mac but switched my accounts over to Jagex accounts and it just doesn't work.
  21. Hey Dentist, couple things I wanted to mention. For the most part (99% of the time) the script works very well. A few issues I've seen. 1. Sometimes when it teleports back to bank, it won't replace the sap. bolts with the ruby ones which then cause it to bank the ruby ones and only use sap. Doesn't happen all the time but i've noticed it once every 20ish trips back to the bank. 2. When a death occurs, it goes back to loot the items and instead of equipping the gear, it just drops food until its looted everything. Could we have it equip the gear and then take the rest from the grave? 3. Also when you die, it will sometimes skip gearing up and just go back to the boss with the correct inventory but no items equipped. Basically trying to fight barehanded. Not exactly sure what's causing this. 4. I have a ringbearer ring equipped but when it switches to the ring of dueling to teleport out, it will then deposit the ringbearer. Other than having its occasional glitch during a fight, it does pretty well. Is there any way we could have the fight start with a spec (pending you're wearing ringbearer) because by shield phase, you should already have enough spec to hit it again. thanks man!
  1. Load more activity