All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. filthyfrank

Auto Wintertodt Pro

Dont know if this counts as 'deactivated', but after restarting computer/tribot, i havent encountered the issue anymore
  3. Can't jagex track IP logged? How do I use unique IP for each account?
  4. Worthy

|w| Constructor [REWRITTEN 2.0] [ABC2 L10]

In the Bot Debug? Try opening the tab first.
  5. Froggen Jr

Hey man i would love to send you the debug but theres nothing in there. The cliënt just freezes as i press “search” in de GUI.
  6. pong lenis

Buying vs creating accounts - specific

lmfao makes sense. cheers
  7. Naton

I've used botaccounts a long time ago. It worked great when I needed it however the accounts are hacked which is why the price is so low so they could be banned or recovered at any time (by the actual owners). I highly doubt the owner of the website would waste his time trying to recover the accounts when he knows they will all be used for botting, hence the name lol.
  8. pong lenis

Ah good to know! Thanks. Surely any script private or not thats going to do tut island and anyting else is gonna get the acc banned pretty swiftly? thanks mate! lmfao didnt look at the prices you're right thats bullshit l0l
  9. Today
  10. guywithlsd

never seen website like that lol most likely they sell acc to you, and they recover it back after couple months. because ip's and even location is changed, they get some of them unbanned. Prices for account's there are stupid low . G mauler with 77 str + 91 fletch for 10m...? or like obby mauler with almost 70str for 8mils.. that 110% scam dude.
  11. Takesoul

[ABCL10] nBarrows

Will be trialing it soon. I had it working flawlessly back then but I couldn't ever run it with LG. so I will update again and see if it will hopefully work
  12. i feel like adding a feature such as random walk would do alot for antiban for the high alch method. go to ur poh and run script with random walk movements every 20 to 30 minutes
  13. adamhackz

When ive bought accounts they all were flagged even though they were supposed to be good to go, all of them got banned within 48 hours of use
  14. zdogg

Selling/Buying accounts is against the rules on Tribot.org. Edit: you could look to investing in a private script that can create you mass-bulk accounts.
  15. Worthy

Can you check the bot debug and send pictures/paste that debug please? It is a TRiBot issue. Have you tried starting the script logged out?
  16. So laggy it cant even pull the proper amount out of the bank and just sits there trying to pull the right amount out forever
  17. zdogg

Auto Wintertodt Pro

You should beable to just simply click the "deactivate" trial button.
  18. Hi All, Anyone have experience with buying accounts to bot on? I work full time but am interest in messing around with very basic level gold farms but just dont have to time to hand make accounts. are sites like: botaccounts.com at all worth looking in to or is it just bs. Any help or sharing of past experience would be much appreciated. Cheers
  19. Archhh

I also bought the script and I have the same identical issue. You click search, it freezes. This isn’t the first time I’ve purchased it and I was extremely successful last time. Now I have had it for over 2 weeks and can’t use it. can I get an extension on my subscription?...
  20. Chuming

Bot stops after a new hours

Anyone elses bot closes after a few house? I run around 6 bots with 1024 mb of heap. Closes after a while for some reason.
  21. adamhackz

Fish and Cook Barbarian village

Todd also had a realllllly old script that did that
  22. Rapid Capes

I deleted hooks.dat I deleted dependancies I deleted the old settings for construction You start the script and it asks for the info, I type everything in correctly. Once you click "Search" it freezes. The entire Tribot client freezes and the only way to exit is to close it via task manager. There's nothing in the debug to gif or send you either.
  23. Happy to hear, should be a quick fix and hopefully a more robust solution is supported by the client soon.
  24. pureleaf

TRiBot Release 9.312_0 / 9.312_1

Webwalking was working in my personal scripts yesterday, now today are throwing null pointers. Anyone else experiencing this?
  25. Thanks, I'll probably buy this when it's updated. Seems like one of the best money maker methods, and I've been using your scripts for a couple days.
  1. Load more activity