All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Max staking

I wouldn't say PID is the FIRST and LAST hit, sounds like you're getting 2 extra hits. PID gives you 1 extra hit over your opponent. In my opinion, that's the only type of advantage you'd get on a max staking, hence making the odds really 50/50. If the above video is correct and flick is better only by a 0.01% then there's really no arguing that max staking is 50/50. I don't know why the duel arena would be reworked, maybe to adjust the PID, but why should it be reworked because of the ammount of RWT that's going on inside it? ''As staking odds accounts and people paying for college tuition by staking on RS '' what do you mean here?
  3. Max staking

Defensive gives +3 invisible defense. Flick gives +3 invisible attack. Lash gives +1 invisible attack, strength and defense. bogus, check out theotraxi's vid. proven to show flick is the best by .01% so minuscule. It's not 50/50 lmao goodluck with your odds. Pid is the first hit and the last hit, does give an unfair advantage. Expect the duel arena to be reworked this year. As staking odds accounts and people paying for college tuition by staking on RS
  4. Same with anti posion, I would recommend using antidote ++ which makes you immune for 15 minutes. same with extended anti fires Did you really bot the whole wekeend? You didn't even use any break settings lol. Good luck not getting banned
  5. LOOKING GLASS NOT CONNECTING TO CLIENT HELP

alrighty, i shot you a message. If anything hopefully tomorrow we can have a crack at this..
  6. LOOKING GLASS NOT CONNECTING TO CLIENT HELP

Most likely Add me anyways, worst case we miss each other tonight and catch each other another time
  7. Max staking

Max staking is always 50/50. You can have advantage if you get PID at the start of the duel, otherwise it's better if you alternate between defensive mode and/or flick/lash. Defensive gives +3 invisible defense. Flick gives +3 invisible attack. Lash gives +1 invisible attack, strength and defense. I've had my luck max staking alternating between flick and defense. Good luck on the arena, play it safe and always have a back. It's not worth going all in if you can't make it back.
  8. Looking to test out framework stuff with some free scripts that are simple and require little to no GUI. Doesn't have to be original or exciting, just something that someone will use.
  9. Long Term vs Suicide Botting - Which Is Better?

oh yea, i train a lot of other things. Hard to last as a lvl 3 with only skill being hunter.
  10. Max staking

Just hit max stats for staking, any tips and tricks would be appreciated. I heard if you're not attacking simultaneously, you're suppose to alternate between offensive and defensive?
  11. Long Term vs Suicide Botting - Which Is Better?

Do you usually level the accounts up a bit combat wise? or stay lvl 3, cuz i typically get banned after about ~40-50 hunter going slow as slow could be (lvl 3 combat)
  12. Long Term vs Suicide Botting - Which Is Better?

semi-longter hunter bot with Dax's script worked great for me. You can't rush it. Steady 1-73 spread out over the course of one or two weeks. Don't be impatient. Once I hit 73, I usually go harder and last about a month at black chins.
  13. Today
  14. Long Term vs Suicide Botting - Which Is Better?

15. Mass Account Creation Help

Do you have a better method, or just different captcha solver? I was debating adding other solvers to my Tutorial Island script, but I never saw the benefits
  16. LOOKING GLASS NOT CONNECTING TO CLIENT HELP

Yeah i tried that, so skype it is. are you going to be on in 45 minutes?
  17. Long Term vs Suicide Botting - Which Is Better?

I prefer longer lasting methods unless you have software to automate a suicide goldfarm it's more work than it's worth imo.
  18. Not sure why you are posting this, it literally says the issue right in the debug you posted. Bank items failed to load.. this is a LG issue. We are closing the bank and retrying There is nothing erick can do about a problem caused by LG
  19. Waiting for bank to load[12625, 12627, 12629, 12631] Bank items failed to load.. this is a LG issue. We are closing the bank and retrying we are sleeping for: 654 Waiting for bank to load[12625, 12627, 12629, 12631] Bank items failed to load.. this is a LG issue. We are closing the bank and retrying Crafting method: Abyss crafting
  20. LOOKING GLASS NOT CONNECTING TO CLIENT HELP

Try this, and if it doesn't work add me on Skype or Discord, we'll TeamViewer and see if we can fix it!
  21. Didn't even know I had an account

We are all in this together at this point!
  22. LOOKING GLASS NOT CONNECTING TO CLIENT HELP

osbuddy, osrs client. ive tried 32 bit- 64 bit. the most recent jdk download in both versions and version 102 63x and 32 bit. Nothing works.
  23. Yesterday
  24. One of my accounts have them stats and seem fine just don’t use looking glass with it until higher
  25. Hey Everyone! I have been trying out many different methods for gold farming on OSRS with various degrees of success. I have some successful long term / higher level "safe" bots, and I have begun to experiment with "Suicide botting". Just curious to know, with regards to gold farming, which option the community thinks is better / has had the best experience with? - High volume of suicide bots / low gp per hour tasks / low investment - High volume suicide bots / med - high gp per hour tasks / p2p with high initial gp investment to get started or high skill req - Long term focused bots following safe botting practices / med - high gp per hour targets / varying req / private or custom scripts - Long term focused bots following safe botting practices / low - high gp per hour targets / varying req / public scripts - EDIT: Combination of the above methods for a balanced overall gold farming system Let me know your thoughts! - No specifics related to your private botting tasks / methods required
  1. Load more activity